Old Times

Not Her, but Him
(The one in Italics are flashbacks)
 
 
 
"Come on," Sungyeol grabbed Yeonjoo's frail arms without thinking twice while slightly dragging her inside. 
 
He immediately went towards the table with Infinite 4 around it, at the same time trying not to catch any attention from the L's group.
 
However, it seemed that his plan failed. 
 
"Guys, look who our sungyeollie brought with him," L smirked while leaning his body forward towards sungyeol and blocking sungyeol's way by lifting one of his leg.
 
Sungyeol in his breath and stopped abrubtly, eyes glaring at L. 
 
"What I got here is someone you shouldn't dare lay your hands on," he said. 
 
L laughed sarcastically while Hoya and Sungjong quietly snorted. 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, on the other table, Sunggyu, who was already observing them since the beginning, was ready to get up. 
 
"Don't." Woohyun said sternly towards the leader.
 
Sunggyu exhaled angrily and sat back. 
 
 
 
"You better stop that stupid laugh of yours," Sungyeol warned myungsoo coldly while yeonjoo glared at L, who's starting to bug her too with his annoying laugh.
 
"Quit it stupid face!" She finally said after realizing that L had no interest in listening Sungyeol's words.
 
 
"STOP IT ALREADY!" Sungyeol's sudden yell brought everyone's attention towards them. 
 
Sunggyu immediately stood up and went towards sungyeol, he immediately held Sungyeol's arm that were already in motion to punch L.
 
Dongwoo and Woohyun stood up too and pulled Sungyeol back, trying to calm him down by reminding him that they're in a public place. 
 
"Tsk tsk. Our Sungyeollie~, you're still the same~ The same old. Sensitive. Lee. Sungyeol," L said with an intimidating and cold tone.
 
Sungyeol was taken aback at his statement and for a moment, yeonjoo saw that sungyeol's hard stare wavered for a while.
 
"I won't be there to stop that next time things like this happen," Sunggyu warned L and went out, but the younger just shrugged his shoulders with a laugh.
 
"Seriously, what were you thinking Yeol?! You nearly punched him!" Sunggyu immediately scolded yeol after they left the cafe, on their way home. 
 
"You're blaming me, hyung?! Didn't you see what he did there?!" Sungyeol shouted, spreading his arms wide trying to defend himself. 
 
"Stop acting like a freaking 5 year old kid, lee sungyeol. You just ruined our image with your immaturity," Sunggyu said while trying not to shout.
 
Sungyeol focused his eyes on the pebbles he was kicking with his right feet, eyebrows never unfurrowed. 
 
"Hey look at me," Sunggyu told him.
 
Sungyeol raised his gaze towards him and stayed still. 
 
"You know about what happened between me and him, hyung.  You out of all people should know how i'm feeling right now. At times i think that this whole 'infinite breaking' thing is just nonsense. Honestly, i miss infinite hyung. I.Miss.My.Best.friend" He said and left. 
 
Woohyun was taken aback at what the younger just said and the leader's back.
 
"He just need some time to calm down, I'm sure he really misses him, they used to be so close after all." 
 
Sunggyu sighed and ruffled his brown colored hair.
 
"We gotta go home hyung, it's getting late. Don't worry about that kid, he'll be okay," Dongwoo said with a reassuring smile as he left with Woohyun. 
 
Awkward silence.
 
The journey back home was just pure awkward silence that it started to bug the out of yeonjoo.
 
"Is there anything else that I don't know?" She asked.
 
Sunggyu didnt answer her nor did he made any eye contact with her. Yeonjoo stared at his brother for a reply and when she knew she wasn't going to get one soon, she huffed and muttered a low, 'Fine' . 
She knew it wasn't the right time to talk with her brother,forcing him to speak up will only results in him yelling at her.
 

Sungyeol hopped onto the empty bus and sat at middle row. It was nearly 10am then.

He had roamed around the park, trying to get his mind off from some 'memories' that he just wanted to forget. 

He rested his chin on his hands and looked at the window, seeing the busy street of seoul with a blank gaze. 
 
"Lee Sungyeol, you're still the same. The same old sensitive Lee Sungyeol."
 
He sighed. L's words were still lingering clearly on his mind.
 

"Lee sungyeol~"

 
"Sungyeollie~~"
 
"YAH! LEE SUNGYEOL!"
 
"Sungyeol-ah! Should you be this sensitive? I was just joking!" Myungsoo said hitting Sungyeol's shoulder playfully.
 
"Stop it myungsoo! Stop bugging me!" Yeol shouted, trying to concentrate on his homework and also trying to stop his best friend from tickling him. 
 
"Why are you so stressed up huh?"  myungsoo asked, finally feeling bored in tickling sungyeol. He looked at sungyeol and waited for an answer.
 
"..Because~ I need to submit these to Mrs. Park tomorrow or I'll be cleaning the toilet with you myunggie~," Sungyeol answered sarcastically, rolling his eyes at Myungsoo when he scoffed at him. 
 
"Don't tell me you're afraid of that witch." Myungsoo said, chuckling and poking his cheek.
 
Yeol shook his head.
"Im not. But you do know that finals are next week, and the last thing you would do is relax, myung."
 
Myungsoo laughed and wrapped his right arm around his best friend, resting his chin on his shoulder.
 
"I know that. But, so what if you don't study and relax for a bit? You'll fail but the teachers will promote you anyway. so come on~ lets go to the arcade and lets ditch this thing, neh?"  
 
"I dont want to do punishments with you Mr. Kim myungsoo," Sungyeol said, flicking myungsoo's forehead lightly.
 
Myungsoo rubbed his forehead and glared at his friend, "Yah! you should be lucky that you're doing punishments with me, Yeol. Many people are dying to just sit beside me." 
 
"Lets not get all self conceited now~" Sungyeol said at his friend pushing his friend's forehead when he started leaning close again.
Myungsoo has always been a skinship addict, especially when he's with sungyeol. He just cant not stop touching sungyeol. Some people even suspects that they were dating, but no. They're not dating, they're just real close buddies that knows each other inside and out. Myungsoo whined when he understood that sungyeol is avoiding his hugs, "I'm not self conceited, its all a fact" 
"Tch, the whole world knows i'm way more handsome than you." 
 
"Mwoh? keep dreaming yeollie"
 
"It's true."
 
"Whatever."
 
They glared at each other before both of them bursted out laughing. Sungyeol went back to his books and that made Myungso frown.
"Hey, i told you to ditch that thing."
 
"I'm tired of getting punished myungsoo."
 
"But we're getting punished together.."
 
"But-"
 
"Is spending time with me not good enough for you?" Myungsoo's sudden statement stopped sungyeol from writing and looked at him. Myungsoo was staring at him with his puppy eyes right now. Sungyeol knew that he's trying to persuade him to ditch the homework.
 
"Fine fine! i'll go with you." He slammed his books closed and stood up, grinning at his best friend.
 
"Thats' my sungyeollie~" myungsoo said smiling and wrapping his arm around his shoulder as they made their way out of class.
 
"We'll always have each other's back, right?" 
 
"Of course." Myungsoo answered, flashing him a sincere smile.
 
"Nah, i dont believe that." Yeol answered, making a face.
 
Myungsoo frowned a little and said in a soft tone, "We'll always be there for each other. I can promise you that."
 
"Like, forever?" Yeol asked, finding this conversation funny.
 
However, myungsoo didn't laugh and replied with a serious tone, "Yea, i can promise you that,"
 
"Promise?" Yeol chuckled a little
 
"Promise"
 

Yeonjoo rolled her eyes and cursed under her breathe when she heard Sunggyu's bedroom door banged for the thousandth time for the past 1 hour. 

She finally jumped out of her bed and walked towards the kitchen to find her brother searching for snacks in their cabinet. She leaned against the wall with arms crossed in front of her chest, eyeing Sunggyu's actions. 
 
He would always search for something to chew when he's all stressed up. 
 
"You won't find anything there. I finsed all the chocolate cookies,"
 
Sunggyu looked back in surprise when she heard Yeonjoo's voice.
 
"Oh." He slowly closed the cabinet. "I guess I'll just buy it tomorrow," he said awkwardly and forced a smile. 
 
Yeonjoo sighed and sat on the dining chair in front of her. 
 
"What's with myungsoo and sungyeol? Tell me." 
 
However, her brother didn't seem to be interested in answering her question, he once again ignored her. 
 
"Fine. it seems that you'll never tell me, I'll go ask Yeol myself."
 
Yeonjoo stood up and turned around to walk back to her room but before she was even close enough to touch the door knob, her brother finally spoke up,
 
"I'm worried..."
 
"About Sungyeol."
 
As she expected, her brother would eventually tell her what's going on.
 
She swirled around, facing him.
 
"Worried? Why?"
 
"Its just- He's just... really emotional and all when it comes to Myungsoo," 
 
"And why is that?" 
 
Sunggyu sighed and replied. 

"They used to be really close friends before this rival of the two kingkas happened."

 


Anyeonggg yeoreobeunnnnn~~~~

chapter 4 is out and i hope you guys like it ^^ 

dont forget to subscribe and comment okay?? Thanks ^^