Truce?

a DEAL with the DERP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“!”

 

That was the first word that got out Haneul’s lips. Yes , because she fell unto one of Luhan’s trap once again.

 

After her revenge (which is by the way one of her most prized possession since she thinks it is one of the best pranks  ever in history) Luhan have had enough and decided to play fire with fire.

 

Throughout the whole week the two had been doing nothing but getting back on each other. It first started on Luhan’s first counter attack (which Haneul thinks is very lame). It was on the morning of the day after Luhan’s walk of shame and Haneul was all butterflies and rainbows, clearly satisfied with the result of her vendetta so when she felt the gravity pulling her down on her when she opened the door to her classroom, she just stared at the floor wide eye with some annoying background music courtesy of her classmates’ laughter.

 

It turns out that Luhan actually rubbed some butter on the floor when he saw Haneul’s coming and fortunately for him it did work, earning him a bunch of high fives from his bros, especially from Kris and some scolding from his mother, Suho.

Still on the floor and on the process of grasping the truth that the Chinese derp just outsmarted her, Haneul immediately got up and walk calmly in front of Luhan, earning her an immediate silence and every witness inside the room started to let out a sweat because of the tension but exclude the EXO boys of course, those bastards were all smirks and confident, well maybe not all of them but yeah, so anyway back to the story when she’s just a meter away from the derp she lean in and look straight into his eyes.

“It’s on”

 

 

So yeah that’s basically how the whole thing started and ever since then the two had been off to take each other’s head. Haneul counter attacked of course (which she thinks, like her first prank, actually deserve some gold medal for its brilliantness) by hijacking Luhan’s report in philosophy, so when it was the latter’s turn to present, instead of some theoretical report about Shakespeare or something like he expected, the screen played the late viral video ‘two girls in one cup’* grossing the whole student in the room, including the professor.

 

Of course Luhan avenge himself with the help of his bros (because he thinks it sounds manlier than ‘friends’) and it basically became a cycle, Haneul humiliating Luhan, and Luhan humiliating Haneul back.

 

But of course throughout the whole process Haneul also learned some new things, like for example Luhan’s troop of power puff girls was actually consists of 12 gay boys and it actually gave her a shock, I mean a really big shock, yes even a shock bigger than the shock Star wars fans had when they found out that Darth Vader was Luke’s father, when she found out that the Pororo dude she met at the coffee shop on her first day of school was actually included in that cult.

 

 

 

She later then asks Yeosin, her ever loyal peasant to research about them. Of course being a strategist, Haneul thinks that she has to know her enemies in order to be geared up for the war.

 

“Here are the things you’ve asked me to get” Yeosin said presenting the dozen folders on Haneul’s mahogany desk.

Haneul turns her office chair with some fake Tabaco cigarette in hand like those syndicates in the action movies and began opening the file one by one.

 

She opened the first folder and saw a sharp looking guy with an undeniable charm that can make any girl swoon- except Haneul of course- and she proceeded into the words in the file.

 

She found out that the guy named Kris, which she assumed is a gangster wannabe, was actually a rich bastard with two other names such as Li Jiaheng and Wu Yi Fan. He was a Chinese who migrated into Canada and now into Korea. He was a business major who also have arts as his other major even though the guy can’t even draw a proper apple. She also found out that out of the twelve, he was the only one who had an experience with love thus making his first and only ex-girlfriend as his weakness. Oh and he’s also an of a leader.

 

Haneul threw the file and proceeded on the next one. The folder showed a grinning lad which could be mistaken as a toothpaste model and Haneul remembered the guy who she thought was an absolute creep who is now she learns to name as Park Chanyeol, as his profile said. The lad was actually nothing but a grinning creep who smiles 24/7 and laugh at everything even when the joke is in Chinese and he can’t even understand a thing. He was also called as the ‘happy virus’ and ‘reaction king’. But even with the not so relevant things about the dude, the derp was actually a great musician. He can rap, beatbox and play guitar.

 

Haneul yawn and threw the paper again like the first one and pick up the next file on her desk. She opened it and saw a dude with a round face and a smile that looks similar to a hamster’s. She read t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter