Restart (Jin x Kaya)

A dream come true

KAYA POV

I got a phone call from a number I didn't know but I answered it any way.

"Hello?" I asked 

"Kaya?" the voice asked 

"Jin?" I replied 

"Yeah, its me." He said 

"What's up?" I asked 

"Come to my apartment." He replied 

"Why?" I asked 

"I want us to start over. Start fresh." He replied 

"Okay, I'll be there in a few. Just text me the address and I'll be there." I said 

"Alright, see you soon." He said 

"See ya." I said and hung up.

I changed into a pair of disstressed black skinny jeans, a white tank top and I put on Jin's hoodie I stole from him 3 months ago, it felt weird wearing Jin's hoodie and it evenstilled smelled like him, I put on some makeup and my black and white addidas, grabbed my messenger bag, phone and car keys and headed out to see Jin. As I got closer to his apartment building I was filled with mixed emotions on one hand I was excited and on the other hand I was really nervous, but I knew it was a good choice or could I possibly seal my fate by agreeing to this meeting? Then thoughts began to fill my mind....'Is this right?' 'Should I be doing this again?' 'Has Jin really changed in 3 months?' As these thoughts swirled around my head, I pulled up to Jin's apartement building, parked and got out and locked the doors and made my way up to his apartment. And my heart began to race as I reached his floor.

JIN POV

I couldn't wait to see Kaya! I made sure my apartment was cleaned top to bottom. I even bought wine for tonight and got her a dozen roses, my heart was racing in my chest and thoughts were swirling around in my mind 'I hope she will be happy to see me again.' 'I wonder is she will except my apology.' 'Can she trust me agian?' as more thoughts popped into my head, I heard footsteps getting closer to my apartment then a knock on my door was heard so I answered it.

"Hey." Kaya said 

"Hey." I said and she came in and took off her shoes and put on the slippers 

We walked to the kitchen and Kaya's face was priceless and she looked back at me and smiled, her smile that I love so much. We went to sit down and we ate in silence and I planned my next move. After we ate, like a couple we washed the dishes and went to sit in the living room and I grabbed the flowers and hid them behind my back and followed her into the living room.

"These are for you." I said handing her the flowers

"Pink roses? They're lovely." She said and I some music

"May I have this dance?" I asked

"But I'm not dressed to dance." She replied

"Yes you are." I said and she smiled and took my hand

"I thought you wanted to talk." She said 

"When did I say that?" I asked pulling her in a slow circle and she laughed

And she wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead. You would think we learned never to do anything we would regreat. but right now in this moment, i would never regreat asking her to come here. She looked at me smiling and I felt her hand move across the back of my neck as we countiued to dance. She stopped and looked at me and she brushed her lips against mine and my heart raced then her phone rang but she ignored it. 

"You better get back, I'm sure Taeyang will be livid." I said 

"I ended it with him." She said 

"But still you better get back. I'll text you later." I said as she gathered her things 

"Oh, I'm keeping the hoodie." She said waving to me

Kaya POV

I left Jin's apartment and walked to my car, my face was flushed and I was excited. Jin really had a break through and I'm keeping faith in him that I don't regreat giving him a second chance. I drove home so happy and I walked up to my apartment and Taeyang was standing there. I walked right past him and he grabbed my wrist and I jerked my hand away from him and unlocked my door then slamed the door in his face but he knocked on my door anyway.

"YA!! Kaya open the door." He yelled 

"What the hell Youngbae!" I yelled opening my door 

"You were with Jin weren't you?" He asked 

"And what if I was?" I questioned

"I thought you weren't going to see him again? What about me?" He asked  

"When did I ask you to come to my apartment?" I asked 

"Don't you ever go see Jin again!" He said 

"YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER YOUNGBAE!" I yelled slaming the door in his face 

    I was highly pissed off at Youngbae, what right does he think he has telling me who to see and what to do? Quiet frankly, I was excited that I had the old Jin back, the Jin I fell in love with. Taeyang did a total 360 and I hated it. My phone rang pulling me out of my thoughts and I answered it.

"Hello, this is Kaya." I said

"I know its you, silly girl." Jin said sweetly

"Can I come over and stay the weekend, I have to get away from Youngbae or can I stay longer? I don't want you to get into a scandle because of me." I said 

"Come over here." He said and hung up and I packed a majority of my things and I left for Jin's apartment.