YG Entertainment

A dream come true

Late last night CL and the guys from BIGBANG left around 2am so as soon as they left I went to bed. i woke this morning around 6am so I got 4 hours of sleep and then I had to get up and get ready and head to YG Entertainment. i didn't knoe what to wear so I decided on deim skinny jeans and a white tank top and a necklace that my dad got me before I left Californa. My phone went off and i didn't reconize the number but I answered it anyway.

"Hello" I asked

"Good morining Kaya!!" G-Dragon said

"Jiyong?" I asked

"Surprise!!!" He replied

"Where are you?" I asked

"Open your door." He replied

"What?" I asked opening the door

He hung up his phone when I opened the door and smiled at me and I invited him in so he came in and sat down on the couch and I made some coffee and brought it in the living room. We drank the coffee and talked. He asked me more about my life and relationships that I've had but then asked me about the guy who broke my heart and he saw how much it pained me to talk about that so he changed the subject to my favorite animal so we talked until I realized that I was going to be late to YG.

"Oh no, I'm going to be late!!!" I said

"Late? Late to what?" He asked

"A meeting at an entertainment agency." I said

"Let me drive you to the meeting." He said

"Thanks." I said

So I did a last minute check of my make-up and outfit and put on my favorite adidas which were blue & black and grabbed my keys and phone and purse and we were out the door. We took the elevator down and went out to his car and we got in and we drove to his work which was where my meeting was and I got out and I began to feel nervous and scared. And i went toward to entrance and walked in and the head of the company was waiting on me and when G-Dragon came in behind me he bowed and said hello.

"Hello President." I said bowing

"Hello, you must be the new trainee, yes?" he asked

"Yes sir, I'm Kaya." I replied smiling

"Kaya?" He asked

"I'm Korean-American, sir." I replied

"Korean-American, huh?" He asked

"Yes sir." I replied

"Let me take you to meet the people you will be training under." He said leading the way toward a hallway. We walked a  while until we came to a studio and the name on the door said BIGBANG and my heart stopped when the door opened and Daesung came out and bowed to President YG and when he saw me he smiled a huge smile.

"Kaya!! Your our junior?" He asked

"You guys are my seniors?" I replied shocked

"You all know each other?" the President asked

"They helped me unpack all my things at my apartment." I replied

"Good, so now I'll leave you in their care." President said

"Thank you, sir." I said and bowed then he left

Daesung brought me into the studio and all of the guys were there, T.O.P, Seungri, G-Dragon, Taeyang and of course Daesung. G-Dragon's face lit up when I walked in and he smiled at me and so did Taeyang and I returned their smiles with my own.

"Kaya!!" G-Dragon said

"Jiyong!" I said hugging him

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"I'm the new trainee." I replied and all 5 of them looked at me

"Your the trainee?" T.O.P asked

"Yes, I am. What are you surprised?" I replied

"We never heard you sing before" Seungri said

"Sing for us." Taeyang said

"Don't force her." G-Dragon said

"No its okay, I'll sing for you. Here is the CD." I said and I handed it to Taeyang and went into the studio and put on the headphones and I gave the singnal to play the song. It was hero by Mariah Carey and i sang and the guys looked at me like I was a piece of meat and I sang and I smiled at G-Dragon and Taeyang looked back at me and he looked hurt. And I closed my eyes and I pictured myself and the pain i went through after the break up. I fInished singing the song and I hadn't noticed President TG had come in.

"Whoa, that was amazing!!" Jiyong said

"Thank you. But the credit goes to Mariah Carey its her song, not mine." I said smiling

"Congrats on becoming and official trainee of YG Entertainment." President YG said leaving

Once he left I smiled and I felt amazing, I looked at Taeyang and I smilled then I looked at the rest of them and I smiled and i felt like I was home and just for that moment I didn't feel the pain I had been feeling and a warm feeling over took me and I realized I was safe at last and no more pain to feel. Jiyong came to me and hugged me and said he would help me and the other members also congradulated me then I saw Taeyang walk out of the studio aand my heart hurt and I thought back to that first night when I hugged Taeyang and I heard his heart beat and how my heart fluttered and I felt butterflies in my tummy and then I walked out to find him in the practice room dancing to one of his songs and I walked in and he turned to look at me and he smiled I mean he acutally smiled then he pulled me close to him and hugged me tight and just like that first night he hugged me I heard his heart beat and we stayed like that for a while then we broke apart and he smilled one of his really cute eye smiles and I smiled at him.