My Kind of Perfect (Taeyang POV)

A dream come true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isavraJSoV8

(A/N: This is completely Taeyangs POV)

I was standing on the bridge and the mon was casting a relection on the river and I thought about Kaya and how the guys told me I would be going on a blind date with a girl the choose for me but for some odd reason i could only think of Kaya. I looked to my right and I saw Kaya walking up the bridge and when my eyes landed on her, my heart began to beat wildly and she looked at me and smiled shyly which I thought was cute and she countinued to walk my way and then she stopped with just a little space between us and I reached for her hand but she hesitated then placed her hand in mine and I felt a spark between us.

"You know this is the first time I've done something like this." I said

"Me too." She said

"I guess we both got tricked, huh?" I asked

"I guess so. Its so pretty right here. You want to know what I thinl of this?" She asked

"What? That its a bad idea for us to be togeather like this?"  I replied

"No, I was just thinking that, this is perfect." She said looking at me

We walked along the bridge and as we walked she held tight to my arm and we talked and laughed. Then we came to were a musician was playing a song so I took her in my arms and I began to pull her around in a slow circle and she began to laugh and smile then I pulled her closer into my arms and she laid her head aginst my chest and we danced while the musician played and then the song was over and then we began to walk again and I stopped us short and I stole a kiss from her and the I broke away to see her smling and then she stood on her tip toes and wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist and I gently placed my lips on hers and I kissed her and she kissed me back. I pulled away and i wrapped my arm around her shoulder and we walked.

"That was my first real kiss." She said looking down

"Really, so it was your first kiss?" I asked

"Yes, it was." She said

" I guess, I'm one lucky man then." I said

"I'm curious though, when was your first kiss?" She asked

"Uhm....my first kiss was with you." I replied

"I'm a luck girl then...any one of your fans would be going crazy if you kissed them." She said

"Are you not cold?" I asked

"I'm a little cold." She replied

"Who conviced you to wear a dress like that?" I asked

"Dara." she replied

"Does she not know that it gets cool here at night?" I asked

"I guess not." She replied

And we walked to a cafe on the corner, we got some coffee and found a seat in a corner. She told me about her life back in America and the heart break she suffered at the hands of the guy she thought loved her and how she wasn't ready to fall in love again and I saw a tear fall down her face.

"Hey, don't cry sweetheart. I'm not going to hurt you. I couldn't for give myself if I hurt you. I love you." I said wiping her tears away

"My heart can't be fixed, Youngbae. People leave me all the time but I don't know if you will." She said

"I'm not going to leave you, Kaya. You have my word." I said and she nodded

We got up and left and we walked back to the dorms and I walked her to her aprtment and then she unlocked her door and invited me in for tea we sat on her couch and we finished and she told me good night as I walked out the door, I heard her door shut and I knew she was going to bed.

I thought back over the night and it brought a smile to my face. The way her smile made me feel amazing and then when I kissed her was such amazing feeling and I didn't want to leave but I knew it was wrong for me to be like this but my heart beat like crazy. I walked to the Big Bang dorm and of course I was questioned by the guys about the date and I told them it was perfect and that I thought I was falling for Kaya.

Because this night was my kind of perfect, But the same thoght popped in my head only if I could hold her in my arms and never let her go, she is the only one who can make me feel this way not even my ex-girlfriend made me feel this way. Its something about her is what I've been looking for and I'm not letting her slip through my hands.