Falling for him

A dream come true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_bc8MZHSVE

I awoke to "I'll be there" by Taeyang and I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked half asleep

"Did I wake you up?" He asked

"Yeah, you did." I replied

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Go back to sleep." He said

"Okay." I said and I hung up and fell back asleep

When I woke up again, it was 10:00 am and then I got up and i felt like my head was going to explode and then my phone rang again. I answered more awake now.

"Hello?" I asked

"Your finally up?" Taeyang said

"The first time you called me it was 6 in the morning and I am not by any means awake that early." I said

"I'll remember that. So whats up?" He asked

"Not much about to jump in the shower and then head to work." I replied

"I'll see you there." He said and hung up

I jumped in the shower and then I put on my favorite pink skinny jeans and a black BIG BANG tshirt and my black converse then I grabbed my dance bag and my keys, purse and phone then headed out. I got to YG and Taeyang was waiting on me, when he saw me he came to greet me and I got out, then he wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked into work. We were greeted by the others when we walked in.

"So first off I need you to be my lead female for my music video I Need A Girl." Taeyang said

"You want me to be you lead female for I Need A Girl?"  I asked and he nodded and my heart began to pound in my chest

We walked to the dance practice room and I went to the ladies room and changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on my adidas and we began to dance to the song, and G-Dragon was there and did the rap part and once we finished with practice we decided to go get some fruit smoothies so we all went in our dance clothes. We talked and laughed and drank our smoothies. After we finished at the cafe we headed back to work, we began dnacing again until we completely mastered the dance. We worked hard and had fun, it had got late and Taeyang drove me to my apartment and walked me to my door, we said good night to each other, and he kissed me goodnight and walked off.

I thought to myself "Am I falling for him? But I didn't want to fall for him because I was afraid of getting hurt again except maybe beyond repair' And I went to sleep. When I woke up at 5AM and went for a run, not knowing that someonne was following me. I ran faster and then someone grabbed me, blindfolded me and knocked me out.

 

(A/N: I know this is a short chapter but the next will be longer.)