Unexpected Phone Call

Mr. Beautiful and Mr. Beautiful

Ren pov

Ren walking around in his room and his phone rings.

''Hello, this is NU'EST's Ren'' he says into the phone. No one answer. ''Hello?'' Ren ask again and now there is someone who answers.

''Yeah, hey Ren, this is SHINee's Taemin'' Ren make big eyes when he heard that its Taemin who call him. ''Oh, hey, why are you calling?'' Ren ask and he can feel his heart race like 10,000 racehorses, he tries to stop it by beating himself on the chest.

''I just want to ask if you would like to go on a da ... I mean, take a walk in town, friend to friend?'' Taemin ask and Ren nods quickly, but Taemin can’t see it.

''Yes I will'' Ren respond and smiles. ''Cool, we meet outside the center in two hours, all right'' Taemin ask. '' Yeah, okay'' Ren answer.

What happens to me? Ren ask himself, I'm not gay and Taemin is not either, but I shall choose outfit, shoes, makeup and everything I need.

''What shall I wear?'' Ren ask himself and throw some clothes out on the bed. ''No, no, no, no, no'' He say at every piece of clothing he takes out from the cabinet. ''What shall I wear'' He say ''I know it'' He yells and takes some clothes on, puts his hair up in a clip and takes makeup on and goes underneath and walk over to the door.

''Where are you going in such a hurry?'' JR asks. Ren turns to him and sees NU'EST stands looking at him. ''I'm just going to the town and shop'' Ren said. ''Well, do you?'' JR teases and the others laugh. ''Boys'' Ren says and goes out of the house.