I have to accept my feelings

Mr. Beautiful and Mr. Beautiful

Taemin woke up like a normal day, gets done like a normal and sit and eat breakfast like a normal day, but the only difference is that he can’t get Ren out of his head.

        

''Good morning Taemin’’ Jonghyun say as he sits down next to Taemin, the rest of SHINee comes and sits on the other side of the table. ''What's wrong?'' Onew ask. Taemin looking at him. ''There is nothing, why do ask you?'' Taemin ask and they look at each other

''We're worried about you'' Onew said ''You haven’t been yourself, you are always alone and you yell at us'' Taemin shakes his head ''It's nothing and I’m sorry'' he says, looking down at his breakfast, Taemin didn’t feel really hungry.

Onew gets angry and smash his hand down on the table, so Taemin flying five meters into the air. ''Say something'' Onew yell, Taemin gets scared, he had never seen his hyung be like that. ''Talk to us'' Onew says quietly. Taemin nods ''But you all promise not being angry?'' Taemin ask. ''Of course not, we will not be angry'' They say in unison and Taemin take a deep breath.

''You all know him, Ren'' Taemin starts ''What's wrong with him?'' Onew ask the others, just let Onew say the word, because no one want to fight with him, right now. ''Nothing wrong with him, it’s just, I have this feeling like he means something to me, I can’t get him out of my head, I miss him'' Taemin says and feels a hand on his shoulder. Taemin looks up and see Key beside him.

''You shall not be embarrassed, that you are gay Taemin'' Key says and smiles ''Me and Jonghyun is gay…. Together'' Taemin opens his mouth ''What?'' He asks ''Everyone from the band know it, we thought you knew it, but now you know it'' Key said and kneel down beside Taemin's chair ''I think you need to accept your feelings'' Key says and Taemin nods. ''I think that too'' Jonghyun says and takes Key's hand and they walk together into Jonghyun's room. Taemin can hear the door being locked.

''How long has this been going on?'' Taemin ask confused '' Two weeks, I guess'' Minho respond.

''I think you should accept your feelings'' Onew says. ''Yes, you are right'' Taemin says and smiles ''I will accept my feelings and I will tell Ren my feelings'' Onew and Minho nods and smiles ''But what if he doesn’t feel the same for me?'' Taemin ask and look down at the table, there is passing a few minutes, before they respond.

''If that happened, you must accept his feelings and his decisions, even if it may be hard'' Minho says and Taemin nods.

''What's that noise?'' Taemin ask and look around in the kitchen. ''It's just JongKey'' Minho says, shaking his head ''Why didn’t I hear that before?'' Taemin ask, but they didn’t answer.

Onew gets up from the chair and knock hard on Jonghyun's door.

''Will you two please be quiet?'' Onew shouts and laughter coming inside the door ''Sorry'' Key shouts back and Onew sits down again, but after five minutes JongKey make a lot of noises again.

''I think you should talk with Ren'' Onew says. ''Yes'' Taemin says and stand up from the chair ''I'll call him'' Taemin takes his phone out of his pocket and finds Ren's number.

 

Hello everyone, thanks for reading, I love you all, hope you like my fanfiction.

Maybe you think, it's a bit strange that I mix Taemin and Ren together, but they are my favorite boys. I hope you like it. 

There is much more coming