Our true feelings

Mr. Beautiful and Mr. Beautiful

Taemin pov

Taemin see Ren, running against him and Ren stop in front of him and try to catch his breath.

‘’What is it?’’ Ren asks and began to breath slowly again. ‘’I have something to tell you’’ Taemin say and looking down to the ground. ‘’Come, let’s take a walk’’

Taemin began to walk and Ren follow him. ‘’Where are we going?’’ Ren asks. ‘’I don’t know’’ Taemin answer.

They look on a fountain and Ren seen to enjoy it.

Taemin look at Ren. He is so beautiful, Taemin thinking and takes Ren’s hand. Ren look down on their hands, Taemin see Ren is blushing.

‘’What are you doing?’’ Ren asks and look at Taemin. ‘’I know you will think this sounds strange, but I need to tell you’’ Taemin say and blush ‘’I can’t get you out of my head and I don’t know what to do, I will accept my feelings and I will accept if you don’t want me, but I really like…’’ He be interrupted by Ren's lips, Taemin get a shock and Ren break the kiss.

His lips are so soft, Taemin thinking.

‘’I never thought you would ask, because I thought you weren’t gay’’ Ren say and smile. ‘’I didn’t thought you were gay’’ Taemin say and they began to laugh.

‘’Can I invite you on a date?’’ Ren ask. Taemin lift an eyebrow ‘’I thought it’s the man who ask’’ Taemin say and began to laugh. ‘’Aish’’ Ren say and hit Taemin’s stomach and he began to laugh too.

‘’Why can’t I, be the man in this relationship?’’ Ren ask. ‘’You have long hair too’’

Taemin still laughing ‘’Yes, but I’am the man’’ Ren began to laugh ‘’But of course I will go on a date with you, Reniiiii’’ Taemin say and smile. ‘’Reniiii?’’ Ren ask confused. Taemin just laugh again and Ren smile ‘’Fine, Taeminiiiii’’