The da…I mean walk

Mr. Beautiful and Mr. Beautiful

Taemin pov

Taemin walk down the street, the way down to the center.

Have I taken the right clothes on? Taemin ask himself, have I remembered my money?
''Stop, now'' Taemin whispers to himself. Why do I think like that? I just go to meet my friend.

Taemin turn down the corner and down towards the center. He looks around to see if Ren has come before him and suddenly he see him. Ren looking at some clothes, he looks great, he has black clothes and his hair is set up. Ren looks at the Taemin and smiles.

                         

Taemin's heart pumps faster and faster. Ren looks like an angel, there is blue light that shine behind him and Ren walk towards Taemin and only now, Taemin see that the light came from inside the store.

''Hey Taemin hyung'' Ren said, smiling. Taemin shakes his head to get his mind in place
''Hello Ren'' Taemin says ''Just call me Taemin'' Ren lift an eyebrow ''Okay'' Ren respond
''Shall we go?'' Ren ask and Taemin nods.

They walk side by side with each other and looking at clothes, or Ren looking at clothes, Taemin just stare at Ren.

''May I buy you a cup of tea or anything else you want?'' Taemin ask nervously and Ren looking at him. ''Yes, thank you'' Ren respond. They go into a cafe and order two cups of tea.

Ren pov

He looks very good, Ren thinks, he's sweet, kind and has a good charm, Stop Now Ren.

                     

End of Ren's pov

''What do SHINee doing now?'' Ren ask while he breathes on his tea. ''Not so much, we're making a new album'' Taemin says, while he has butterflies in his stomach. ''Cool, what is the name for the album?'' Ren ask ''We're not quite sure, but we think we'll call it Sherlock'' Taemin respond and Ren smiles. ''I like that name'' Ren says and drink his tea. ''Do you?'' Taemin ask amazed. Ren looking at him with a surprised look, because of Taemin’s reaction ''Uh, yes'' Ren respond.

Taemin smiles all over his face. Stop Lee Taemin, Taemin thinking and looking away from Ren. ''I am need to go home and you should go too'' Ren said, smiling. Taemin nods and they go outside the center.

''Bye'' Ren said ''It was great to see you again'' Taemin nods ''Yes it was and I am happy to see you again'' He waves goodbye to Ren and goes home.

What is this feeling, Taemin thinking, I know what it’s trying to tell me, but I can’t be together with another boy, or can I?