Why do I always think about him?

Mr. Beautiful and Mr. Beautiful

Taemin pov:

Taemin lying on his bed and relax, but his brain run at full pressure.

I met him once, Taemin thinking, I've never felt this way before, he was so beautiful, kind, beautiful eyes, beautiful skin, great ...  ''STOP'' Taemin shouts and hits his forehead. What happens to me, maybe it's because I miss my friend,  I go into the other.

Taemin stand up from the bed and walk into Jonghyun's room and the rest of SHINee are there too.

''Hey little Min'' Onew says and smile. ''Little Min?'' Taemin ask confused. ''Yes, you are little and your name end with a Min'' Onew laughing ''Little Min''

Taemin just shakes his head, he sit down, next to Jonghyun.

''Are you okay?'' Key ask ''You've been weird since we got home yesterday, did him with blonde hair, you something? ''

Taemin feel a rage, when Key called Ren that ''He has a name'' Taemin yell and stand up and stare at them all, with angry eyes. ''Sorry'' Key said ''I just can’t remember what he’s name is'' Taemin staring at Key ''Ren, his name is Ren'' Taemin shouts and runs into his room and slam the door.

Taemin lies down on the bed again, with his head into the pillow.

Why did I yelled at them? Why am I so angry? Why do I miss him? Taemin sit on the bed edge and takes his mobile.

Maybe I should call him, just as friends, I'm not gay and he’s not.