Chapter One

Summer Love

 

Suho’s eyes blink open in shock. His mind is trying to digest the situation. The loud ringing makes his heartbeat accelerate than normal. His eyes twitched in drowsiness. Suho tilted his head towards the curtain besides him, slightly slide the dark blue curtain off the railing. Morning rays slowly crawling, lightening his dark bedroom and blinding his eyes. He squeezed his eyes shut, hoping that this situation isn’t real. He is too tired to be waking up at 6 am in the morning.

He later regretted the thought of yesterday. He shouldn’t have agreed to hang out with the guys till late am. He shouldn’t have come back home at 3 am in the morning. He shouldn’t forget that he have school to attend today. He cursed at the thought of Monday.

Suho sat up facing the head of his bed with a small groans. His hand trying to snatch the alarm clock that kept on ringing, disturbing his sleep. He pushed the button on top of the clock, and immediately silence filled the air. Yawning, he get up from the bed and slowly take off his beaters leaving him with his short boxer. Before taking his steps towards the bathroom, he the radio and sets the volume high. He grinned in satisfy when he hear his favorites song the first thing in the morning.

Suho stretching up his body, contracting all his upper body muscles--showing his chiseled figure before he finally walks towards the bathroom door.  He snatch the towel that been hanging on the bathroom door before taking the first step onto the cold bathroom tiles.

That is ladies and gentlemen, Kim Joon  Myun also known as Suho. A not-so-tall guy but have a well-build body. A charmer when he smiles, and a heartthrob to the female students of SME Art Highschool. Being born on a well off family background make the girls can’t deny more of his attractiveness.  A cold aura that always surrounded him makes the girls squeal in please. He is not arrogant or a snob, but he is definitely a social awkward type of person. He rarely speaks to anybody except his close friends.

He is the type that fit to describe “You Never Know A Person Until You Be Friends With Him”.

Suho stood in front of the body length mirror and look at his figure, adjusting the crooked necktie. He brushed lightly his hair to the back, showing his forehead. Satisfied with his own appearance, he grabbed the bag at the corner of his room and step downstairs.

Grabbing a slice of toast on the table he bid his mom goodbye before rushing out to the front door.  Suho smile seeing his red motorbike standing proudly in the garage before he hop and start the engine.

He ride his bike through the highway that slowly starting to get busy. He turns his bike to the left, contradict the road heading to his school. Suho decide to grab a cup of his favorite morning coffee before heading to school. He park his bike in front of the small building before stepping in to the beautiful looking café’. His eyes scanning throughout the store to find only a little people came by to enjoying their breakfast at the café’.

Suho walks toward the counter and place his helmet on top of the table. He is greeted by the counter girl smiles.

“Good Morning.  May I have your order, sir?”

Suho replied the cashier with a slight smile before his eyes move upward towards he menu. He is still debating whether to have his favorite coffee or new menus that successfully arouse his caffeine buds.

After contemplating for seconds, Suho decided to just order his regular coffee and save the new drinks of the house to be share with his friends later.

Before he can ordered what he wants to the cashier, a voice interrupts him. Stopping his hoarse voice from escaped thru his curved lips.

“A cup of iced Americano please. Less ice.” Said the person.  Suho quickly shot his eyes towards his left side , greeted by a petite figured girl that wears the same school uniform as he did.

His minds trying to rewind the girl face in his memory. He never saw her before. But well, he was originally not the type that takes notes of other people around him.

Suho raised his eyebrows towards the girl but still remain unnoticed by the girl.

How rude this girl can get?’ he let out a heavy groans.

Suho lightly cough, intended to take away the girl attention. And guess what, he success in doing so. The girl gave him a blank stares. Stil not understanding the meaning behind the cough she just heard.

 Suho scoffed slowly and glance toward the counter hinting that he came here first.

The girl still give him a blank look.Suho rolled his eyes, fed up by the girl denseness.

“You know, I was her first,” he said tapping his fingertips on top of the counter.  He glare a little, but not enough to display a angry expression.

The girl gave him a small smile.

“Yeah I know. But you aren’t ordering, so I guess I should ordered first,” she said before fixing her curly hair to the back.                                            

“Well, I’m about to until you cut my line off, “he said while putting a fake smile. Sarcastic smile maybe.

The girl look up the boy in front her in disbelief.

What a jerk,’ she thought.

“Then you may go first,” she said taking a step back indicate him to make his order. She is in no mood to pick up a fight.

Suho smiles then returned to his serious face before spinning around his body towards the counter.

The girl scoffed. Getting the hint that the boy in front of her pretty much annoyed with her.

She swears she just wanted to smack that smile out of his face.

Relax Nana, you are new here! You shouldn’t make enemy …  just yet,’

“One iced Americano, less ice,” he said.  Suho could hear the girl snickers in annoyance.

‘Why this dude ordered the same with me?’

After grabbing his coffee and make his payment, he turned around facing the girl behind him.

“Don’t get me wrong. I always order this drink, with less ice.”He said towards the girl while holding his cup in the air before taking a sip. Without waiting for the girl reaction, he walks out thru the door.

“That annoying jerk,” he heard the girl voice from behind.

He grins in winning.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Suho step in into the classroom that already almost filled with the students. He glance his watch.

5 minutes before the class is starting. He makes his way to the back of the class and to be greeted by both of his silly friends, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

He take his side beside the empty table and spin his chair towards the direction of those two boys. He never had a desk mate since the school started. Its been 3 month and he still remain alone without a partner.

He eyed both of them with small smile before reaching the bun that Kyungsoo offered. He almost laughs at how ridiculous both of them look right now. Chanyeol, the tall guy with both of his hand occupied with his breakfast. One of it are his favorite tuna bun and another one is his orange juice. Kyungsoo on the other hand, having two boxes of milk for his breakfast. He always believe the idea that drinking milk double the amount as the normal will make him grow tall faster.

“There’s a rumor that we’re gonna have a new kid in the class,”  Chanyeol said while taking a big bite of tuna bun in his hand. He munches the bun faster before taking another bite into his mouth.

“They said she’s pretty,”Kyungsoo  add while taking a sip of his milk. Suho just grin. These two boys and girls. Nothing can beat these two guys when it comes about girls. No wonder they can be bestfriend- Chanyeol and Kyungsoo it is.

“And cute too,” their conversation is interrupted by a voice from their behind. Spontaneously, three of them jerks their head backward .

There he is standing while smilling like an idiot, Baekhyun.

“How do you know?” Chanyeol raised one of his brows.

“I met her in the teacher’s room while trying to help Ms Kim to bring her stuff from her car,”

The both of them just Oh-ed. Suho shakes his head mockingly.

Baekhyun join them for breakfast.

“So how about her? Does she have a y body?” being a wolf he is, Chanyeol ask while his bottom lips. He raised his eyebrows two times and makes his naughty – erted face . Kyungsoo who disgust by his friend weird face, slapped the back of Chanyeol head. Chanyeol almost chocked his bun. He turned to look at Kyungsoo with round eyes. He mouthed ‘WHAT?’ towards his friend.

“Don’t make that kind of face. EVER. AGAIN,”he said. He crumpled his milk carton before aiming it towards the dustbin near them.

Baekhyun and Suho laugh looking at Chanyeol silly face after  he been hit.

Their conversation once again interrupted when their homeroom teacher Mr Kang walks in through the front door with a long cane in his hand. Quickly, they scattered and sit on their respective place.

Suho yawn, another boring class gonna start soon. He throws his gaze outside the windows; still don’t know the presence of the new student that Mr Kang has brought in.

“Attention! We’re gonna have a new students aboard. So please be nice to her and I don’t want to hear any unpleasant news from her regarding your attitude towards her. Understood?” he warned and receive a synchronized Yes in return. He nod his head in satisfy.

“Now introduce yourself,”

“My name is Jung Nana. Please take care of me,” she said while bowing her head. She could her some of the boys whistles and clapping.

Suho turn to look in front. The sound of guys whistling makes him curious to see the new girl.

Is she really is pretty?

Suho turned and immediately his eyes rounded in shock. That girl…. That girl is the one she met at the coffee shop early this morning. He huffed in disbelief. What a small world, he thought.

Somewhat, these whole situation seems interesting to Suho. When he thinks back, that girl is probably the first girl ever who does not feel attracted to him.

‘Well, maybe because she doesn’t know about me. I bet if she knows, she will be the same with other girl. Like me not for who I am,’

Suho eyes blink when his eyes met with the new girl. Then, he saw Mr Kang point his finger towards Suho direction. Next thing he knew, the girl, Jung Nana already sits beside of him while holding a pen. Jotting down the notes that been chalked on the blackboard.

Suho knew that Jung Nana notice him. He can feel her eyes on him once a while.

Sometimes, he caught her looking at him and she shyly avert his eyes. He can see pink shades rose to both side of her cheek. Suho smiles cutely in heart. Jung Nana, definitely an interesting girl.

He thought that she hated him. Maybe not. Misunderstanding? He doesn’t even know which part was  misleading. 

The café incident? He guess it is his own fault. He was the one that showing that girl his childish behavior. Nana doesn’t do any wrong, Suho the one who decide to show his lousy attitude towards her this morning. Well, he blame the morning blues. It must have gotten into him.

Jung Nana..

He don’t know what makes him attracted to her so much. He never felt attracted to a girl before. But not with Jung Nana -That girl have an aura that magnates him to know her better.