Episode 2.0

EXO Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sigh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This feeling was strange. On his way to school and he'd be right on time... Kai was silently walking to school. Other students, mostly femals,stalked him with their eyes. They giggled, sighed, and gossiped. Kai didn't care. His mind was occupied from that one girl the other day. Kiara. She was so... he didn't even know. But now he found his way to school early. On time... A little more than on time. All that happened was she asked him if he was given a tour of the school, and once he said no, she gave him a time and left. From then on he was stumped. He went home, went to sleep, woke up, got rady, and left. Now he was standing outside the school 5 minutes earlier than the time she gave him.

" ... What the hell am I doing here?" Kai asked himself. He sighed and ran his fingers through the gaps inbetween his braids.

" You're here early... Good." Her voice caught his attention easily even though he's heard so little of it. "Come on,your tour is about to begin..."

" Why are you taking me on this tour?" He asked without moving an inch. It wasn't until she was a few feet away is when he jogged after her. Emotionlessly she pointed out the different buildings, telling him their purpose and what not. Strangely Kai wasn't bored. His attention was mostly on her. They just went through the clubs area. The cooking club, news, sewing, and more. He then had a question come to mind. "Kiara right?"

No reply.

" Why are there so many clubs?"

" Many different people and personalities. Many differen't likes and dislikes. The more clubs of a greater variety you have, the more happy people you have." She finally replied. Kai felt excited now.

" So why ar-"

" You should join a club." Kiara said cutting Kai off. He stopped talking and almost felt speechless.

" W-what clubs are you in?" He asked her curious.

" All." Kai almost fell but caught himself.

" You can't be in all." She didn't answer so he gave up learning quickly. Kai stayed silent for the rest of the time, watching Kiara.Her hair was differen't from most girls. He actually wanted to touch it. Just as he reached out to grab her hair, Kiara turned aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter