Episode 1

EXO Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘It’s been too long… It has been way too long… They need to wake up.. To connect to each other…’

The boy turned to the voice. He hated the pain he could feel from it. He couldn't do much, just the task that he was given.. That pained him even more.

“ Don’t worry… Everything should go as planned… Is there anything-”

‘No..’ The voice simply said. There it was again. That pain in his heart. ‘Someone unrelated will stir them awake…’

All the boy could do at this point was nod his head. Once again, his extra help was rejected. Tears forming in his eyes, threatening to pool over; spill out. He shook his head and ignored the pain. It was time for him to go.

~~~~~~

Sayurdi, a regular girl, just transferred to XOXO Academy. It was 7:30am and way to early to be there, but she was dropped off by her mom. She wanted to get a self tour of the school before class started. She heard so many great things about the school and was really excited to be there. She tugged at her dark brown hair nervously as she peaked around the corners of the school. She then heard singing and followed the voice. It sent her to the Band room, the door was partly open. Inside she saw one of the school Idols, Ariey. Her face bloomed into a sunflower smile as she watched the girl dance around with a broom singing. Ariey was one of the schools broadcasted idols. She was known for being one of the leads in the Choir ever since her freshman year. When Ariey turned around she spotted Sayurdi and instantly dropped the broom and put a hand to her chest.

“ You scared me!” She said walking over to Sayurdi. “ What are you doing here so early?” She smiled.

“ Good morning!” Sayurdi bowed.

“ No need to bow.” Ariey smiled. Sayurdi blushed at her smile and bowed again.

They started walking around after Ariey closed the Band room up.

“ So you just transferred here…” Sayurdi nodded. “ I see. So that means I could show you around.” Ariey said excitedly. She opened the door to go to the field in the back. “It’s still early so there wouldn’t be many people here yet. But I do know who is here.”

“ Who is here?”

“ Well, anyone with morning practice. I had to turn in my instrument early. The only reason why I’m here so early. I love my sleep. So the first place we will be headed to is the Sports Center.” She said with a mischievous smile.

As they walked in Sayurdi was shocked and amazed. The first thing they saw was the locker rooms, the boys on the right, girls on the left. But after that was the basketball court, a few feet away was the double volley ball courts and they walked passed them both. They were going towards a set of black double doors and the sound of someone hitting something or someone hard echoed through the cracks. Ariey looked back at Sayurdi and signed for her to be quiet. They peeked through the glass rectangles the doors had on each side and saw Sehun, the schools other broadcasted idol. He was known for his perfect record wins on the Boxing teanm. He was wearing 8-ounce boxing gloves and the school gym shirt. Sweat was pouring down his face, he was clearly there for a while. Sayurdi felt as if her heart was going to explode.

“ Hey!” Ariey and Sayurdi both jumped and turned around in union.

Behind them was an adorable little girl. She looked very much like a Japanese doll. Her pure white skin, jet black long hair and round black eyes. She had a frown on her face as she glared at Ariey. Ariey put on a nervous smile, preparing herself for what was coming.

“ Hey T-Kae…”

“ Why aren’t you in the Band room?! You left the door locked! You know Min is there waiting as we speak!” The girl yelled. Ariey sighed and turned to Saiyurdi with an apologetic smile.

“ I’llhave to see you later ok?” Ariey left with T-Kae.

After they got outside Ariey was grumbling to herself. Multiple scenarios played in her head, wondering the best way to explain her absence to Min. Just then Xiumin jogged up to her. Sweat falling down his neck and face. He held up a hand to the two girls so they could wait while he caught his breath.

“ Have you guys seen ‘her’?” He asked with a serious expression.

“ She has many clubs and organizations to go to Xiumin.” T-Kae answered annoyed.

“ Did you see her or not?”

“ Nope. Not really. I was here at 6 and I didn’t even see her leave her room.” Ariey answered.

“ Aishh.. That girl..” Xiumin bowed and then went back to practicing on the field with the rest of the track team.

Ariey laughed as T-Kae sighed. T-Kae wasn’t much of a girly girl, but she always looked cute no matter what. Xiumin and T-Kae never saw eye to eye and it was mostly all because of T-Kae herself. She was always rude and disrespectful to him. T-Kae claimed it was because she didn’t like him, but Ariey thought differently. As they reached the Band room, they met up with Min who was talking to Gizelle. Min was the official leader of the Choir. The headmaster of the school didn’t broadcast her much due to his over protectiveness. She was his granddaughter. Gizelle smiled at the two as they walked over.

“ Alright Min, I’ll be going to class now. Thank you!” She ran off.

“ What did Gi want?” Ariey asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter