Some Info

EXO Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XOXO Academy

It is a top notch High School with great reviews, even from other schools. The school is located far off away from the city(an hour and a half drive), and it is surrounded by a forest. There is a separate 15 minute road to the dorms. Most students live in the dorms. The girl dorm is 15 minuets to the right of the school and the boys dorm is 15 minutes to the left of the dorm. To both dorms, there are three buildings all according to year. The 3rd years always stay in the better building. They get their own rooms along with their own bathrooms. 2nd years share their rooms with one other person, while 2st years share with 3. Also 2nd and 3rd years don’t have a bathroom in their room. They must use the public showers and toilets in their building.

There are three buildings to the school. The first building is the Academic building. It is shaped like the Hangul for G. It has four floors, first floor has the lockers, principals office, detention, auditorium, lunchroom, and band room. The second floor is for the 1st year classes, third floor for the 2dn years, and fourth floor for the 3rd years. There is a school roof that is lined with a fence for safety. Students are allowed any day up there besides when it is raining. The second building is the sports center. It is for the inside sports, like swimming, ice skating, and basket ball. It is a vertical line on the left side of the academic building. The third building is the library. It has three floors(not including the basement), full of books in a neat orderly fashion. There is even a study hall in there and tables for students to practice at. Oh and there is a sound proof computer room in there. This building is horizontal to the end of the Sports center and Academic building. They make a huge box in between them making room for the track, soccer and football field.

There used to be a Elementary and Middle School there but those buildings, but they are now forgotten and taken over by the wild life of the forest. It was a little too much to keep the younger kids in check.

Now for character information.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter