See Ya?

Country Side Life

July 25th.
"I thought we weren't suppose to eat the apples." I said to Daehyun.
"Well, like you said, you don't want me to die of dehydration right?" I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed an apple.

July 26th.
"Hey lovebirds. It's time for lunch." My mom said and walked away.
"Hey, I'm going home for lunch today. So I'll be back later, okay?" Daehyun told me.
"Awhh. Okay." He kissed me and went off.
"I saw that." My dad said as I walked in.
"Saw what?" I asked.
"That kiss." I gave him my 'are-you-kidding-me' stare.
"Big deal. You already know we're dating. Here's a bridge, get over it." They all laughed at my comment, but he just groaned.
After lunch, I went back to the orchid and picked apples. We're halfway through the whole orchid. We sure work fast. I smiled proudly, then I noticed something. Daehyun isn't here yet. I took my phone and called him. It started ringing and he picked up.
"I thought you were coming back."
"Oh yeah. Something came up. I had to help my mom with something."
"Oh, okay. That's fine, I guess."
"Yeah. You're home all day today, right?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Just making sure you're safe, not doing anything at night."
"Okay..." I said suspiciously.
"Well I have to go. Bye."
"Bye." I said slowly and hung up. Hmm... Whatever. I need to hurry up and finish at least 5 trees before dinner.

My grandma came to call me for dinner. And I completed my goal. I looked at the time and it was dinner was kinda late. I wonder why. I was making my way to the door when a voice called out to me.
"Jihye!" I looked towards the street where the voice was and saw Daehyun standing there, waving me over. I grinned and made my way over.
"I got something for you." He said.
"What is it?" I asked and tried to peek behind him.
"Close your eyes." I looked at him suspiciously and did so. Then something covered my eyes.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Surprise." I grinned and he led me away. I had to walk up some steps and through a door. What is this place, I thought in my head.
"We're here." He said and took off the blindfold. My eyes adjusted to the light and I finally noticed where we are. At his house.
"What are we doing here?" I asked him. He took my hand and led me to their kitchen.
"I made you dinner. I'm not very good though. The only thing I'm good at is making ramen. And this is only my second time cooking real food. So I asked my mom to helped me. Just a little bit though. I did the most." I smiled at him, eyes twinkling.
"Oh my god. Daehyun. You did this all for me?" He nodded. I went over and kissed him.
"Where are your parents?"
"Out."
"Hm."
"Oh. Since you don't have a favorite cake flavor, I bought my favorite."
"Cheesecake?"
"Yup!" I chuckled at him. His love for food, especially cheesecake is funny.
"Come on, let's eat." We sat down and started eating.
"You know, this isn't that bad, for someone who doesn't cook." I said smiling. After dinner, we moved on to dessert, cheesecake. We, 2 people, ate half of the cake. We are fat people.
"Where's your room?" I asked after eating.
"Oh? I thought I was the erted one." I laughed at him.
"I just want to see how neat it is."
"Liar. You want to make out with me in there. You don't have to lie, Jihye." This time we both laughed.
"How come I never got to see your room?"
"Cause you never asked and my dad will probably kill you."
"Seems legit."
"No, seriously. I want to see your room." I said.
"Okay. Jeez. I want to make out with you too, no need to be so demanding." I punched his shoulder.
"Ow~ That actually kinda hurt." I chuckled at him and we headed to his room.
"Wow. It's pretty neat for a guy." I said walking over to his desk. He came over and pulled me by my hands and intertwined our fingers. Then he kissed me. We pulled back and smiled at each other. Then something caught my eyes. I looked behind him and saw pictures. I looked at him and asked him what they were.
"Oh those? Those are pictures from when I performed at school. My friends and I performed at our talent show. It was so much fun." I looked at him.
"How come you never told me?"
"I don't know. I just thought it wasn't really important."
"Of course it is. You like performing?"
"Yeah, I do."
"I like singing. Maybe we can do a duet together?"
"Wow. I just love you even more because of that." I chuckled at him.
"Come on. It's getting late. I'm gonna take you home." He said holding my hand and opening the door revealing his mother.
"Oh! Uh, what were you guys doing in there all alone, huh?"
"Mom, we weren't doing anything. I was just showing her around."
"Uh huh. Sure. Just make sure you use protection." I feel so embarrassed right now. Ugh. Oh my god.
"Oh my god, moooommm. We weren't doing anything!"
"Okay, okay. Okay." She said and left. And we did too. As we walked out the house I said,
"Oh my god, that was awkward and embarrassing."
"Don't worry. She was probably just kidding."
"Oh my god, Daehyun. I'm leaving tomorrow. You should come over and help me pack up tomorrow, since you wanted to see my room."
"Alright. We can make out in your room then." I slapped his arm and he laughed. He took my hand and we walked home in silence. When we got to my street, we just stood there, hand in hand, staring into each other's eyes, being in lov--
"Jihye! Welcome home. Why are you home so late?" I rolled my eyes.
"Dad, seriously? That was rude. You ruined our perfect moment." I looked back at Daehyun and he looked like he was holding in his laugh.
"Jihye. It's 9:30, you shouldn't have come so late." He was now next to us.
"Hello Mr. Song."
"Yes, hello, Daehyun. You taking good care of my daughter?"
"Of course." Daehyun said and looked at me.
"Dad, I'm inviting him over tomorrow to help me pack."
"Wha--"
"Oh let them be yeobo." My mom called out.
"Yeah, let us be."
"Tsk. Fine." He said and stomped home.
"Your parents are cool." Daehyun said.
"Yeah right."
"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." He said and kissed me.
"Good night." We said at the same time and laughed. I watched him walk off and I went in.
"So how was dinner?" My grandma asked. I gave her a hard stare, then smiled.
"It was great." I told her and went upstairs to shower. I got out and checked my phone.
'-I love you. Good night.'
I smiled and texted back, '-Love you too.'

I was eating my second apple while picking.
"Yah, that's enough." Daehyun warned me.
"Oh come on. This is my last one anyway." And we continued picking. Then my grandma came.
"Time for lunch." We stopped and carried the bucket to the barn. Then made our way in the house. We were all eating and talking about cows being pregnant...
"Jihye. Go pack up when you're done eating. Your father and I already did so last night." My mom said as she got up to wash her plate. Then the rest of us did the same.
"Okay." I waited until they were all out then took Daehyun's hand and led him to my 'room'.
"This used to be my mom's room, when she was little."
"Oh really? Wow." I left him walking around, looking at stuff and started packing my clothes. I quickly put my undergarments in the suitcase and started folding my shirts and covered the undergarments.
I was halfway done packing the clothes when Daehyun said, "Should I be flattered or creeped out?" I turned around to him and saw that he was looking at the picture I drew of him in my sketch book.
"Flattered of course." I said and he chuckled. I continued packing my clothes.
"You're a really good drawer."
"Yeah, I know." I chuckled, "Just kidding, thanks."
I finished packing my clothes and went to the untouched books and packed them too.
"We have a very similar taste in music."
"We do?" I said and sat down on the bed where Daehyun was.
"Yeah. Are you done packing?"
"Yeah. You didn't even help."
"What about those on top of the drawer? I'll pack those."
"I need them for tonight and tomorrow morning, so I just left it out." He plugged in one side of the earbud and gave the other side to me. Then he put on a song. He held my hand and I rested my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around my shoulder and my head fell back on his.
"I'm gonna miss you." I told him.
"Don't worry. We'll see each other soon."
"Yeah..." I complained. He chuckled.
"I'll call you every night."
"And sing me to sleep?" I asked smiling.
"Sure."
"Promise?"
"Promise." We ended up laying on the bed, with our legs dangling off and hand in hand. We talked and laughed about random stuff, until my mom came in.
"Dinner time, lovebirds." She said and left.
"Already?" I looked at the time and it was 6. Oh my god. Time flies by so fast.
"Come on, let's go eat." I grabbed Daehyun's hand and headed downstairs where mom and grandma were present.
"Where are dad and grandpa?"
"They're coming." My mom answered. And they did. Instead of eating at the table, they all decided to eat in the living room while watching the soccer game. But Daehyun and I stayed there. After we both finished eating, we both headed out. We stayed in the street, holding hands.
"Are you gonna see me off tomorrow?"
"We'll see, if I come by on time."
"You better." He chuckled.
"Alright, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then."
"Okay." He gave me a tight hug, pulled back, and gave me a long kiss, before walking away. Then I went inside and walked upstairs to shower.

It's 8am, I don't see Daehyun yet, and we're leaving at 9...
"Oh Jihye~ I'm gonna miss you so much." My grandpa said and gave a bear hug.
"Oh grandpa, I'm gonna miss you too."
"Jihye, you want to help me fix a small snack?" My grandma asked.
"Sure."
"So how are you and Daehyun gonna work this out?"
"We're going to the same college. And he said he'll call every night."
"Ohh. Okay, okay. That's sweet I guess."
"Yeahh..." I said as we finished up making mini sandwiches. We had our little snacks and we're about load the car. Still no Daehyun. Everyone exchanged hugs and we got in the car. We were just about to turn the street when I heard someone yelling my name.
"Stop!" I yelled at my dad.
"What?"
"Stop the car! Now!" He hit the brakes and I almost fell forward. I got out the car and ran into Daehyun's arms.
"I thought you said you were coming."
"I'm here now, right?" I pulled back and smiled.
"I guess."
"Here. I got you something, something to remind you of me. That's why I was late." He handed me a teddy bear.
"Press his paw." I looked at him suspiciously and pressed the paw.
"I love you~" It said in Daehyun's voice. My jaw dropped and it was quickly replaced my a wide grin. Then I thought of something. I took off my ring and handed it to him.
"Here, I'll let you keep my precious ring, until we meet in college." He smiled.
"Or I can just keep it." I rolled my eyes as he tried to put it on.
"It doesn't fit."
"Put it on your pinky, dummy."
"Oh, right. It fits! It's girly!"
"No it's not. It's pretty plain and simple for a girl."
"Yeah, I guess you're right." I shook my head at him.
"So goodbye, for now?" I said. He grabbed me by my neck and kissed me. A long, passionate kiss. Then we pulled back and he said, "See ya." I grinned at him and walked backwards to the car, while waving.
When I got in the car, I looked back and he watched us, until we couldn't see each other anymore.
"I didn't like that." My dad suddenly said. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

Ahh~ Home sweet home. I grabbed my luggage and went right up to my room. I looked towards the bed and walked to it.
"Hey baby. I missed you a lot, did you know that?" I said as I kissed my Nikon digital camera.

____________________________________________________

Hehehe. You guys didn`t expect that at the end, huh? Lol. Well, this short fic is done, after a long time~ YAYYY~~ I have a few storylines planned out in my head right now. So please look forward to them later on. Thanks for subscribing and reading this~