Getting Along Really Well.

Country Side Life

"Yah! You're not suppose to eat them, you're collecting them!" Daehyun shouted at me.
"Oh come on~ There are probably hundreds of them and I'm only eating one. Besides, I'm thirsty. Now you don't want me to die of dehydration, right? Right. See, we're both saving myself." I told him with a grin. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.
I started picking more apples while chewing the one I had.
"Hey, you should show me around later."
"We can't."
"Come on~ I've been here two and a half weeks, and I don't even know where the stores are. Or where people hang. Or if there are any clubs. Or any noraebang. Or--"
"Okay. I get it. But we can't, we still have to pick apples though."
"I--"
"Oh of course you can! Why don't you two leave right now, yeah. You can always continue where you left off tomorrow. Okay, now go!" My grandma interrupted, scaring me.
"Jeez, grandma. My god, don't be scaring me like that yo. I would die before you." I told her.
"Yo?" She asked.
"Oh it's a-- You know what, never mind, not a good explainer." I said.
"Uh, okay. Now Daehyun, take her out, show her around, have fun!" She said and started pushing us away.
"Don't worry about this stuff, I'll get Jihye's parents to do it."
"Great! Now let's go Daehyun!" I dragged him out of the orchid and out to the streets.
"Soo... Where do we start?" I asked.
"Oh! I know this one place, it's really cool. I've made it my secret get away. No one's ever there when I'm there. I'm pretty sure people don't know where it is. It is kinda hiding from people's view though. It takes a little while, and we have to go through some places, so it's kinda showing you around. Let's go."
Daehyun led me through the town. He showed me where their one park is. He showed me the market. He showed me their mini outlet mall. There were more stores in this town than I thought there would be. I thought I would've seen like an almost empty lot with only three stores. But I was wrong... We kept walking and walking, almost to the point where I thought we were walking out of town. But we didn't.

Like he said the place was hidden from view. We had to walk a trail into the woods. The trail was barely visible. No wonder people don't know about this. And it seems like we're walking into the wood, but it's a big open space hidden by trees on the outside. The scene was glorious. It had a small pond, with some flowers growing around it. Behind the pond was a really small abandoned warehouse, leaving enough open space outside for people to do activities. He held my hand and led me to the warehouse. When he opened the lock, the inside was almost furnished. He turned to me, "I come here a lot. Bought a lock, just to make sure no one comes in."
"I don't think anyone will find this place. It was really well hidden, Daehyun. How did you manage to find it?"
"I had dog. We used to just stroll around here. A couple years back, we came here, threw a ball around, and it rolled over here. He came through to fetch it, didn't come out for a while, so I came after him, and I found this. Unfortunately, he died a year after."
"Oh, Daehyun. This is really special, really. I'm glad you showed me this."
"Well I guess since we'll be going to school together and we're gonna be hanging a lot, might as well, right? Come on, let's go. It's getting kind of late." We walked out and I waited for him to lock up, then we went our way.

We were walking a long the street by some houses.
"I live in this house."
Daehyun suddenly said and I looked at the house he pointed at.
"Oh that's nice. Looks kinda like ours."
"Yeahh... Well thanks for walking me home. See you tomorrow."
"Wha--! Yah! Are you serious? You expect to go home by myself?" I asked following him up the steps.
"Yeah. You should know the way home right? We walked this way earlier."
"Yeah, I remember. But it's getting dark..."
"Well, you better hurry up then." He said and walked in the house.
My jaw dropped. He seriously letting me walk home by myself. He is so mean, such an ! I thought as I made my way. I felt like crying at the moment. "Boo!" Someone suddenly grabbed my shoulders. I let out a scream and the person put his hand on my mouth. I looked and it was Daehyun. I punched his chest real hard.
"YAH! You ing scared me!" I screamed at him.
Then suddenly, I stooped down into a squat and put my hands on my head. What I do when I feel like I'm about to cry and don't want to.
"What are you doing?" He asked and I just stayed there. He kneeled down and pulled me up. He saw my eyes, which were watery, and I saw that he felt guilty.
"Oh my gosh, Jihye. I'm sorry! I was just playing. I was gonna walk you home, really. You think I would let you walk alone at night?" He said and hugged me. He rubbed my back for comfort.
"You're a jerk. I really hate you right." I mumbled against his chest.
"I'm really sorry, really. But that punch was hard. It actually hurt." I scoffed and pulled away.
"If you ever do anything like that again, I'll make sure that punch goes to your pretty face instead."
"N'aww~ You think I'm pretty, thank you~"
"Shut up. Walk me home." I smiled.

We reached the street of my house and I turned to him.
"I'm still mad at what you did, Daehyun."
"Oh come on, I said I was sorry, and it was only a joke." I gave him a hard stare.
"I'm gonna go now." I said as I walked away.
"Wait! Let's exchange numbers." He said and gave me his phone, and I have him mine.
"I'll see you tomorrow then. Hope you're not still mad." He called out. I gave him a wave and went inside.

I went into my room and started thinking. Okay so, I left him like that, he probably thinks I'm mad. His birthday is in 3 days. Just enough time for me to get stuff ready. I'll avoid him for 3 days, he won't be suspicious, he'll only think I'm mad at him. Ugh. I am such a genius.

 

________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys~ I haven`t updated in ages. But here I am~ I`m back! I haven`t been updating, but I have been writing. So I`ll probably upload the rest of this story up tonight. Since we have a 5 day break from school~!!! YEAH! Ugh, so happy. You guys don`t know how much I hate school. Anywho, please look forward to the chapters coming up~ *ppyong!*