25

Minho's back , back , back

Three month have passed Krystal and Minho become sweeter and sweeter . 

They come school together and When they arrive at school , Minho open the door for Krystal , they go out together and blablabla .... 
And Yes a lot of girls envy with Krystal , she got the most handsome and the gentleman man as her husband . 
 
Krystal pov :
 
I'm walking hand in hand with Minho .  
We just finish eating something . He look so worry about me since I always feeling not well this passed few days and i cant even eat properly . Suddenly I feel dizzy .... 
" awww Minho my head hurt " I yelp , Minho stop as he take a look at me .
" krys what happen with u ??" Minho ask me worrily 
Unexpected that I feel like I wanna throw off , I ignored his question as I run fast to the toilet near by . 
 
" ewwwwwww
 
" krys are u okay ???" Minho ask again while patting my back softly 
“I… I don’t know… I’m not sure about what’s going on to me,” I wipe my mouth as Minho hand me a bottle of water . I drink it a little .
“maybe we should check your condition at the hospital krys ah ” Minho said to me
“I think so " I  nodded a little  
 
“of course you are, wait in here okay? I'll call sulli and hara to accompany u while we going to hospital ~~!!" Minho command and I nod again feeling dizzy to speak . 
 
After Minho leave I standing here alone , a few minutes later hara and sulli suddenly appear . 
I give them both a smile . 
" hey you okay stal ?" hara ask me 
" unnie in law u okay ??" sulli also ask me . I giggle and give them a best smile 
" yes yes ~ im okay I guess haha " I smile . 
" let's just wait for mino here Sul , and plus dont talk too much stal is dizzy remember ??" hara speak as she poke sulli forehead . 
Sulli give her a cute pout as hara give her a mehrong . 
Suddenly minho's car is coming . I give them a sign of walking inside and they nod . 
I sit in the backseat with hara because I still feel dizzy . 
Sulli is sitting in the passenger seat with Minho . 
" should we go ??" Minho ask 
" yes let's go " we all yell 
Minho giggle as he start his engine 
 
while inside the car I  start to thinking about my condition. 
I have an anemia and sometimes i always feel dizzy, but i never get throwing off before. 
Am I really pregnant just like Nicole thought about me before? Since we talk phone a lot lately .... Or
Is it because I was making out with Minho at that night? 
I close my eyes and slowly my own stomach softly.
 
if that true… w-w-will Minho… will Minho accept this kid?
 
While keep thinking this I feel a small hand of someone touch my hand , I open my eyes and see that hara is caressing my hand . 
I look at her curiously what she doing right now . 
She look like she understand about my condition now . 
 
" w-w-w-what ??" I whisper silently to her . Looking at minho and sulli , they both just keep silent while paying attention to the road . 
 
Hara take her phone as she type something . Suddenly my phone vibrate 
 
From : hara 
Congratulation future mommy , I know ur condition cuz Nicole tell me all . So stop showing the silly wonder face :D 
 
I giggle at her text , I nod in reply . Somehow I feel relax after seeing her text . 
I smiled peacefully to her , she give back her pretty grin . 
I look to the road at realize that we almost arrive at the hospital now 
 
Author pov : 
 
When they reached the hospital Minho let krystal go to the room and start to checked by the doctor. 
Minho , hara and sulli  was waiting for her at the outside. 
They all look a little bit nervous, but only hara who stay calm. Because she knows everything about krystal's condition. 
Minho sitting between her and sulli while waiting the doctor to come out impatiently .
Hara caressing his shoulder and telling him that Krystal will be fine. Minho smiled at her and he saying thank you. 
Sulli embracing his shoulder with a smile . 
 
“I hope you will happy Mino ah " hara patted his shoulder calmly.
 
“happy? What do you mean hara? ” Minho raised his eyebrows questionably . 
Sulli also wondering , she looking at hara 
 
“just wait and see…ah the doctor was come,” hara pointed the man with white coat come out from the room.
They all run fast to the doctor 
“well, who is Miss Soojung’s husband?” he asked and smiled happily.
 
“it’s me Doctor ,” Minho raise his hand up and meeting the doctor’s face.
Hara standing beside him smiling peacefully . 
“congratulation Mr.” he said and shaking Minho’s hand
 
"Miss Soojung was pregnant for 2 months already ”
 
All of them gasped, Hara clapped her hand happily while Minho froze at his place, he couldn’t say anything. Sulli seem to be shock at first but still she cheering minho as she hug him from the back. 
 
“congrats mino !” hara said and she patted Minho’s back happily . 
 
“omo! I can't believe it, my Minho oppa will become a father ~!! and i'll be an aunt omg ~ I’m so proud of you oppa ~!!" Sulli jump excitedly as she hug Minho’s neck tight . 
 
“can I…c-c-c-can I meet her doc... Doctor ?” Minho asked with cracking voice and the doctor smiled.
“sure, she was waiting for you too,” the doctor pleasing him.
 
Minho goes into the room immediately, sulli wanna follow Minho but hara grab her hand . She shook her head and sulli nodded, totally understand about her meant and she know she shouldn't disturb this couple . 
 
" how about we go buying some powerful drink for stal , Sul ??" hara ask . Sulli nod in a reply and they both giggle loudly as they walking out of the hospital to the mall near by .... 
 
“Jung Soojung ,,,,,” Minho stopped when he saw that Krystal still laid down on the bed and her hand still her stomach. She somehow look quite pale and tired 
 
Krystal turn around to meeting her husband. 
Minho approaching her slowly, he bruise with the tears on his eyes. Krystal bite her bottom lips and she also crying too. Minho hug her very tight and the tears keep falling down from his eyes.
 
“you’re pregnant Pabo krys , you’re pregnant with my baby… I can’t believe it!” Minho sobbed.
 
“yes I know, yes I know Frog,” krystal replied as she crying on his shoulder.
“why don’t you telling me before krys ?? Why ??"  Minho stared at her face deeply with wet eyes.
 
“I was… i-i-I was scared that you won’t accept this baby… that… that’s why I don’t want to telling you, I was waiting for the right time, Minho ~ I'm sorry ” krystal  wiping minho's tears.
 
“yah, pabo ~!!! I’m happy, I’m so happy till the death krys, you have to know ~~!!!!!? oh my God, I can’t believe this, I will become a father ... Oh god " Minho hugging her again. 
This time he smile . We can see the happiness in his eyes 
“I’m glad that you happy Minho, froggy…” krystal smiled and she his hair trying to comfort her husband.
 
Minho laid beside Krystal on the bed and he touching her stomach. He putting his ear on it .
 
“hey baby, appa was here, how you doin?” Minho start to talking with trembling voice. 
Krystal smiled and she keep caressing Minho’s hair. Letting him to spill his happiness with their baby.
 
“KRYSTAL ~~!!” sulli and hara finally come and they jumping together with happy face. Even they also crying.
 
Krystal and Minho laughed when they saw their act.  
 
Right now they arrive at their home now . 
" hey babe take care " minho look so worry about Krystal . 
Well it is his first time for being a father and He surely worry a lot , Krystal just smile 
" hey Minho honey don't be too worry the baby just 2 month anyway " Krystal mess his hair as he trying to carry her from the car . 
 
" aish how can ? Stop avoiding me and let's me carry u krys " he puff his cheek cutely . 
Krystal can't win her stubborn husband anyway so she give up and let him carry her bridal style . 
Krystal wrap her arm around his shoulder as she smile at him . Just by seeing how he act toward her it can show her how much he love her . 
He can just by throw away his life for help Krystal , 
Minho carry krystal to their house as he put her on the sofa carefully . Krystal giggle at his act. 
 
" eh wae laugh krys ?" Minho look at her still worry about her . 
" ur serious face just too adorable " she said . Minho look at her piss 
" aish im just too worry " he pout 
Krystal move closer to him as she wrap her arm again around his neck and look at he deeply . 
She move more closer to his face ... 
 
" but I like it honey ~~~" she whisper innocently to minho . Minho face suddenly appear a naughty grin . 
" jinjja eoh ??" Minho wrap his both arm around Krystal's waist . Krystal nod slowly
" this ..... Am I suppose to get a kiss ??" he move himself to Krystal as he whisper 
" no " Krystal shortly reply along with her loudly laugh 
" yahhh " Minho yell 
" hahahahahaha- opps " 
 
Krystal laugh got stop by minho's y lip . She look at Minho face widely 
" trololololololololo " Minho release her as he give her a naughty wink 
" Aish stupid frog u stealing a kiss " Krystal smack his chest hard . Minho grab her both hand as he smile innocent . 
" I'm not .... Oh oh my baby maybe tired right ?? Let's go to sleep with daddy nae ??" Minho ignore Krystal as he caress her tummy softly . Her tummy didn't grew big yet . 
" this mommy wanna sleep with daddy too " Krystal pout . Minho giggle as he peck her lip again but fast . 
" then let's go sleep together ? " Minho suggests . 
Krystal nod 
Well she look like she really tired . 
Minho smile again as he lift krystal up and carry her again . 
He put her in their bed gently as he lay beside . 
Krystal snake her both hand around his neck . Minho kiss her again 
" sleep well krys, I love u " he kiss her forehead softly and warm . 
Krystal nod 
" I love u more minho ah " she said as she sleep . 
The night have passed . Time really fast in their life . The next morning is coming. 
 
Krystal pov : 
 
I get up early today ... But ...Minho more earlier than me . 
He prepare the breakfast for me , he even take my uniform for me and blablabla. 
He such a gentleman , every time I'm with him , he never make me worry or mad . 
Well sometime he do tease me and when I pretend to mad he will kiss me or blablabla and make me argue with him again and over again . 
But I do enjoy Every time I'm with him , back to reality I'm arrive the school now . 
Today I feel not good . I don't know why , It just like my six sense telling me that or maybe the baby inside is telling me . 
I walk to class with Minho , when I'm inside I saw sulli and hara chatting happily . 
 
" Krystal , Minho  congratulation " one boy that I know as Luhan speak to me . 
Eh why he know ?? 
" I'm telling everybody already baby stal hahahahahaha " sulli laugh as she high 5 with hara 
" errrr thank thank " I bow to him 
" yahhh wife dont bow .... Our baby can be tired " Minho Scold . Aish so protective , Luhan smile with Minho reaction 
" I'm happy for u minho ah " Luhan smile as he offer hand to Minho . 
" Congratulation Minhoooo hohoho " 2 voice from myungsoo and sungjong shout to Minho . Minho point his finger at them as he raise his eyebrows 
" haha thank Luhan , when our baby born I'll call u to my party lol" Minho laugh as he shake hand back with Luhan 
" and mans , Thank you ... I'll let my baby call u appa too " he laugh . 
Myungsoo and sungjong hi5 as they point at minho as they do a hand gesture . I guess this is a sign of they three . 
By that we excuse ourselves to our seat 
Minho pull a chair for me and I sit . After that he seat beside hara 
" how are you today stal ? The baby not hurt u right ??" hara ask 
" anniya he so smart he didn't bother me " I shrug my shoulder . 
I look at my tummy . Well it didn't big yet . Just 2 month anyway 
 
We having a long chat with hara and sulli and sometime a few students went to said congrats to me and Minho like Jongin , Gyuri , Lee teuk , Seungyeon , eunhyuk , Kyungsoo , Nana , Minhyuk and blablabla while us just bow and say thank to them . 
After that Ms.vic come inside ~ 
We all stand up as we bow to her . She let the student sit down . 
 
" Krystal I heard that u are pregnant right ?? Congratulation " Ms.victoria smile to me and Minho . I stand up and bow again 
" thank u Ms.vic " I said 
 
" yahhhh how many time I have to told u to not bow krys " Minho suddenly exclaim cause all the students let out a loud giggle 
" Woah such a protective husband that u ever have Krystal ah ..." Ms.vic tease Minho . 
" haha Ms.vic he always like this ... No matter how many time I told him that this baby still 2 months " I speak and sit down . 
" it not like that just ... Aish " Minho puff his cheek 
All students chuckle again . Hahaha he look cute . 
 
After that Ms.vic start to teach us a lesson . 
30 minutes later I feel like someone keep looking at me , the bad feeling appear again , aish I can't tell Minho cuz he might be so worry about me . 
" hey Sul I wanna go to toilet " I said to sulli who busy listenin to teacher 
" oh go then ...." she speak 
" tell Minho for me nae ??"I said . Sulli nod 
" take care cuz there might be some Minho's oppa fangirls around " she smile to me . 
I nod in replies as I get up from my seat and walk outside my seat 
 
" Hey krys whe-"
 
" she going to toilet oppa ah , wanna follow ??" sulli speak to minho 
" errrrrr .. no need " Minho shake head slightly and we all giggle 
 
" Ms.vic can I go to toilet ??" I speak politely 
" sure u can Krystal " Ms.vic smile 
" thank you Ms.vic " I smile at her as I walk outside . 
I keep walking on the way to toilet . Well i didnt feel like wanna go to toilet but I just wanna find out who is that person . 
I keep on walking and walking ... I look at the rooftop then I saw a body of someone but the light of the sun make me cant look at that person clearly . 
I quickly walk to the rooftop . 
On that way I suddenly bump into one girl 
 
" Ouchhh sorry sorry " I bow 
" ah it okay hehe ... " she smile , well she look pretty though . I saw the name on her pocket said 'Yoon Bomi'
" oh bomi ??" I ask 
" yes why u know ??" she ask me shocking . I giggle as I point at her pocket 
She look at it and suddenly burst into laugh . She look at mine 
" and Soojung ??" she ask back . I nod 
" but it will be good if u call me krystal ...anyway I gotta go now maybe we talk later " I smile to her 
" where u go ?? Isn't u suppose to Study " she ask 
" there are ... nothing just I wanna go to take some fresh air at rooftop hehe see u bomi ah " I smile as I run away 
" wait but ....." 
 
Too late I didn't hear what she gonna speak 
I open the door of the rooftop and found there nobody here . 
I go searching and at the moment 2 girls suddenly grab my both hand tight . I look at them . I never knew them . 
" eh who who are u ?? What are u doing here ??" I yell . One girl come as she slap my cheek hard . Wait but I didn't know her neither 
" yahh I ask who are u !??!!" I shout again . That 2 girls didn't release me no matter how hard I try to move away . 
They all do have a look ... A nice look I mean but who are they ... I seriously don't know them 
 
" and me ... Do you know me ??" 
 
A voice of one girls speak as she come out with 4 mans wearing black walk beside her . 
I suddenly gasp .... She is ... 
 
KWON YURI 
 
" yuri ?? But why ?? What happen ?? Why u did this ?? Aren't we friend ??" I ask her curiously 
" stop showing me ur stupid innocent fake face now " she yell as she walk to me closer . 
I can see that her eyes when she look at me is just too scary . 
" u know what ?? I hate u so much Jung Soojung " she speak as she push my face away . 
" why ??? " I said . 
She smirk as she look at the other two girls who grab my both hand . They take a rope as they had roped my hands and feet together 
 
Now .... Me .... Jung Soojung ... laying on the ground . 
Yuri let all the girls go back and I saw all that girls walk to the door and left me . 
Yuri's mans pull me to stand up as they take my body closer to the part of the building that is rootless 
 
" u all go down and look at the way for me , don't even let anybody come here " yuri speak as she is the queen 
 
" yes Ms.yuri " the mans bow as they all gone 
 
Suddenly I start feeling scared . 
" Y-Y-Y- Yuri ... " I mumble 
" hahha don't worry I won't let u die without knowing everything " she laugh evily 
" well .... I love your husband ... Choi Minho... But I have to make u disappear from this world First so later I can get him .. Simple as that " 
she shrug her shoulder . I look down and see that this building is so tall . If I fall I don't have any chance to live . 
" but ... U and he never met ..." I speak trying to make more time for me .
" who said no ?? I met him one time just he not realize me ... " she speak 
 
" don't waste the time Krystal ... Count one to Three and after that say good bye to this beautiful world along with the baby inside u now " yuri smirk . 
I close my eyes as I feel that my body got touch by yuri's hand  ... 
 
Minho goodbye ,  I love you ... Maybe we will meet in my other life ... Thank for being a good husband even though I always make u suffer and hurt . 
The time that we spend together is the perfect memories for me ... I love you and please take care yourself when I'm gone . Fine the other girl and enjoy your happy life i'll be watching you from afar .... Goodbye my love 
 
I feel my body move again .... 
" bye bye ...." 
I shut my eyes tight ... See u world please let me look beautiful when I fall down Amen 
 
" LET GO OF MY WIFE YOU DAMN GIRL !!!!!" 
 
Suddenly I heard a voice ... wife wife ??? 
I open my eyes and see that yuri still didn't push me yet , she stutter as she squint . 
The man in front of me is my belove husband minho . 
A hope grew inside my heart . 
Baby will we alive , right ?? 
 
" Minho ... M-M-Minho - w-hy ?? Why you know I'm here ... W-w-hy ??" yuri stutter 
Look .... Minho face have a bruise ... His handsome face .. Some part have blood and his lip .. I see a cut on his lip . 
But .... Why he know me here ??
 
end of pov 
 
Flash back 
Minho pov : 
 
It been almost 15 minutes already that Krystal didn't come back . 
I start to feel worry about her . I dont know how many fangirls I have . But well can say that they all are scary . 
They keep send me a scary message every night but I never let Krystal know plus the girl who call me when we at honeymoon . 
I start to panic.... 
 
" I'm going to find krystal now ...." I exclaim and make jinri look at me so do hara . 
" I go too ... " hara speak 
" me too oppa ..." jinri speak too
" no u all are suppose to study okay I'll be back " I take my phone as I walk outside . 
I didn't even ask a permission from Ms.vic . 
I bet jinri might be explain for me
I start run and run as fast as I can . I try to searching her at every girls toilet but no ... 
I run and run ... My feeling told me that Krystal is in trouble now . What should I do now . 
Suddenly I saw a girl . She quite short . Maybe I should ask her 
 
" excuse me but ... Do u see my wife ??" I ask . She look at me weirdly . 
" errr ur wife ?? May I know her name ??" she ask . She look like a new student 
" Jung Soojung .... Or know as Krystal " I speak fast . 
She frown 
" oh the girl with a slim body , white skin and brown hair right ??" DAMN YES .. She is  
 
" yes yes ... Do u know where is she ??" I ask 
" I was worry about her too ... She go to the rooftop ... I just back from the rooftop and I heard a girls in my class said they have a plan for bully someone ... And when I'm going to tell she already run away to the rooftop a- ..... EH WAIT "
 
SORRY MS.NEW STUDENT ... Krystal is more important I dont have any time for listen ur words too long. 
I quickly run to the rooftop . I saw four boy who standing on the elevator . Damn what to do ?? 
 
Suddenly ... I take my phone as I call myungsoo 
 
" hey man , any problem !!?" myungsoo voice ask me from the phone 
" myung I need help now , Krystal is in trouble , call ur friends to come with u on the old building now ... And also call the police too " I speak as fast as I can 
" wait here min , I'm going soon " I hung up the phone as I run fast to the elevator . 
" stop boy , no one can go up here " the black man stop me . 
 
Aish I didn't have time to waste with that damn mans now 
I start jump to kick the black one . The other two mans come to me ask they flip me . 
Damn hurt ... I can feel my lip is bleeding now . 
No time to worry about this bruise I start to fight with all that mans , they are way too strong for me. How can I fight with all this mans . 
 
BANGGGGGGGG~~~ 
 
My body got push and hit the ground . My back hurt arghhhhhh 
I try to get up and 
 
BROOOOOOOO 
 
" min we are coming " I saw a group of boys in my class come along with sungjong and myungsoo
Good time 
" good time bro ... All this creepy mans for u all ... Thank for the help everyone " I yell as I get up
" go help Krystal Minho we all here to help " a Luhan boy smile to me . I gave them a grateful smile as I run to the elevator and point to the rooftop . 
I open the door and see that yuri is going to push Krystal now 
 

" LET GO OF MY WIFE YOU DAMN GIRL ?!!!!!" 

 
I shout to yuri . All the power I have I shout . I see yuri become panics now . 
 
End of flash back 
 
Back to reality author pov 
 
Minho take a deep breath as he trying to breath properly. 
 
" no need to ask me why ... Just let's go of my wife " Minho look so mad with yuri . 
Yuri on the other hand is worry that Minho will hate her , she tryin to show minho her best part she tryin to make minho love but she can't , she can't get it ... Even the simple like from him .
 
" WHY CANT YOU LOVE ME INSTEAD OF HER MINHO ?? AM I THAT BAD HUH ??" she yell madly as a crazy person 
" yuri ... I never know u ... How can I love u ??" he ask back 
" u might forget me ... But do u remember the girl ?? The girl who u bump after u get off from the bus while u running as u in hurry ??" yuri suddenly show Minho something . 
It is his wallet which he lose while he running to take his book at school 
 
Flash back 
 
Now Minho arrive .. While he running to his school he bump on one person . 'She look quite young ' it in what minho's thought 
" oh sorry " Minho apologize . 
" it okay heheh" she speak . 
After that he excuse hisself cuz he need to take his book . It quite late here maybe 8 already . 
Minho run Inside his school , feel lucky because the gate still unlocked . 
He walk to his class and he found his book .
as he walk outside the school . He trying to find his phone but ... He forget to take it . 
He find his wallet but nothing ... Suddenly he remember when he bump on the girl ... Aish maybe it fall .. he sigh ... 
 
Meanwhile the girl who Minho bump was yuri , 
she found the wallet that Minho fall . She open it and see a picture of Minho doing a cute face with sulli . She smile as she saw the picture of him .
No one know what happen with yuri but she start addicted to Minho , just by seeing his picture . 
She started command her maid to stalk Minho , Every time her maid tell her about minho she felt happy, 
Until she heard a new that Minho have to married with Krystal . She start hating Krystal ... 
She truly hate Krystal ... When she heard they went to honeymoon she decided to went to England too . 
She trying to catch Minho attention just by started being friend to him ... But no .. 
 
She can't even get him , he just too hard to get . And because of that reason she feel more interested in Minho , no one can avoid her but only Minho . 
He didn't even like her . 
And the girl who call to minho and warn him about krystal and blablabla .... Is her too . The girl who do all the thing is yuri ... Kwon Yuri ~ 
 
Back to reality .. 
 
Minho look at yuri as he gasp . 
" oh my ... That why I felt like I had ever saw you one time but I can't even remember " he speak shocking 
" uh-huh and now u remember me ? But sorry Minho it too late " yuri smirk as she grab krystal body ready to push her down 
" WAIT .... Yuri .... U said u love me right ??" Minho suddenly speak . 
His word catch yuri attention , yuri turn to him as she was in the emotion situation now . 
If we look clearly we can see the small tear at the corner of her eyes 
 
" yes ~~ but I know u won't love me back " she said painfully as she release krystal body . 
And Krystal just look at them both don't know what to do nor ever move her body . She sure that if she move just only a little bit she might fall down . 
" then why don't u make me happy ?? Isn't true love is when we saw the person we love happy ?? Or maybe u didn't love me ... If you truly love me u should release Krystal and let her be with me because krystal is the only person who I truly Love .. If krystal didn't stay in this world anymore ... " Minho pause a bit 
" then u should kill me or push me down too .... I can't live without krystal , yuri ah " 
 
Minho suddenly confession make yuri's tears fall down from her eyes . It is a heart breaking for her , but she start to think ... 
 
Minho is right ~ even she make krystal die she can't get Minho too . Because Minho is belong to Krystal from the start ... Minho is not for her . She sigh as she wipe her tear. 
Lifting her head as she look at Minho . Minho who is in the worry face ... Just by seeing this she knew how much he love her ... How much he care about her ... And this love can never have toward her . 
She smile as she release the rope that tie Krystal . Krystal now looking at yuri blankly , she didn't expected that just by Minho a few words make yuri release her like this . 
Yuri hug Krystal suddenly as she whisper something to her ears 
 
" take care of Minho well nae ?? No matter how hard I try I know I won't have him .... U are lucky krystal ah ... And I'm envy with u but I hope u both will happy together ... Bye bye " 
 
 
This moment .... The moment that no one expected that it will happen . 
Yuri suddenly push Krystal body away as she let herself fall down from the building . 
 
" YURIIIIIII ~~!!!!!!??!!!" a loud voice of minho and Krystal shout called yuri name . 
It just too sudden ... Yuri jump of the building by herself ... 
 
At that moment alot of students come up . It is myungsoo's group ... Along with other classmate who shock with what happen just now.
 
" CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW !!!" Minho command loudly 
 
 
=====>> MinStal <<=====
 
Hello hello XD next chapter will be the last chapter for this fic hehe ^^ 
How how ??? This chapter is okay ?? right ? Thank to all reader who keep reading my fic <3 <3 
And don't forget to comment