End

Minho's back , back , back

2 months had passed again . 

 
Well, the time really gone so fast , like the waterfall that fall and never come back . 
It just like a people that keep grew old and never back to the young age . Looking at our krystal , her tummy become a little big now . 
Well the baby have been 4 month already inside her tummy . 
 
Just only 2 months pass today is the day that krystal and Minho graduated from their university . 
today is the day that they have to go to school and taking their award . 
 
Right now she and Minho laying on their bed together . She let Minho hugging her waist as she hide her face on his chest . 
Of course Minho is sleeping since it just 4 o'clock in the morning , Krystal waking up because of some reason that no one can explain . 
She caress minho's hair softly as she smile along . She can feel his breath that blow to her hair . 
 
" it been 2 months already after what happen on the rooftop " she mumble alone as she keep on caress Minho hair . 
Her thought is fly aways to the thing that just happen 2 months ago 
 
Flash back 
 

" CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW !!!" Minho command loudly

 
The voice of the ambulance become louder and louder along with the voice of Minho , Krystal , hara and sulli calling yuri name . 
Yuri fall from the building , it just too high that no one can think if she still can live ... 
But it is just like miracle that the doctor said they still can rescue her . She just lose some blood from her head and body . 
 
" she still can live " Minho speak along with a relief smile . 
Hara and sulli give him back a smile , Krystal almost cry after hearing this statement .
 
She suppose to hate yuri , she suppose to wish yuri to die ... But NO ... 
She didn't , she didn't even thing to make yuri hurt or suffer . 
She understand why yuri did that to her and she understand that it is because of one simple word ... 
LOVE ~ 
 
Krystal look at minho as she smile to him . Lookin at The doctor who try to hold yuri blood that keep on coming out her head . 
Hara Minho sulli and Krystal inside the ambulance driving to the nearest hospital , back to myungsoo and sungjong along with other people ... They going to police station to tell police about what happen . 
 
They all have been waiting for the doctor that tryin to rescue yuri in the emergency room . 
It been a few hours already , not that fast and not that long .... Minho waitin impatiently . 
Well yuri isn't his love or his sibling but he do have a heart .... A heart that feel pity toward her . 
She did all the thing because of him , she become a bad person because of him so he can't put a blame on what she doing. 
 
Krystal caress his hand taking Minho attention . He smile to her 
" she will be okay " she speak silently . Minho nod feeling relax . 
As long as Krystal beside him ... Nothing is a big deal for him .  
" I hope so ..." he speak shortly . Krystal understand what his situation now . He didn't in mood to talk 
Suddenly the doctor come out . 
" I'm sorry but who is Ms.yuri sibling ??" the doctor ask 
 
Minho and other run to the doctor. 
" we are her friend Dr." sulli speak 
" Ms.yuri lose too much blood ... And we can't find that blood type in our hospital , if anyone have the same blood like her ??" dr. Ask 
Minho , hara , sulli and Krystal keep their head down . 
No one have the same blood type like her . 
" Dr. no one have the same blood like her ..." hara speak . She knew that no one have have the same blood as yuri 
 
" then we really sorry . Maybe we will just wait until the blood from other hospital that transfer to us ... But I'm so sorry to say this .. Ms.yuri just have 3 hours more to live if she didn't have a blood to rescue " the doctor speak with a serious tone . 
As a doctor ... He never wanted patient to be die . 
" doctor .... I can help ~~~" a voice from one girl announce along with a step that show , she is running to the doctor . 
She quite short , shorter than yuri of course . But she look so quite young with her long blond hair make she look so beautiful . 
" excuse me but ... Who are u ??" Minho ask to the gurl . 
She look at Minho . By then she open ... 
 
" you ... It you ... I saw ur picture on my sister room ... Anyway I'm taeyeon ... yuri 's sister , I come here after someone told me that my sister in here " she speak hurriedly ... 
" oh ... Unnie , u have the same blood like her ??" Krystal ask 
Taeyeon take a look at her as she giggle 
" of course im her sister and surely I had a same blood type like her " taeyeon shake her head little slowly as she was so surprise with what Krystal speak . 
" awwwww sorry " Krystal scratch her head as she was so embarrass . Minho , hara and sulli let's out a little chuckle . 
" such a funny moment but can we do it now ?? Ms.yuri really need a blood " doctor suddenly cut our conversation . 
They all nod in reply as taeyeon gave them all her pretty smile . 
She walk inside the emergency room with the doctor follow her . 
 
A few hours was gone taeyeon was send outside the emergency room now , she look quite pale . Maybe she gave a lot of blood to yuri . 
Minho and Krystal along with sulli and hara gather around taeyeon . 
 
" are u okay unnie ??" hara ask . Taeyeon smile , she never make her smile disappear from her face 
" yes ofc I'm strong heh " she giggle causing all the people to laugh . 
 
" thank u for ur help everyone , Ms.yuri will better soon because she get the blood for herself and you all can come to visit her " doctor bow as he walk away . 
They all look at each other as they walk inside the room 
A body of yuri laying on the bed , her head have something on it , maybe to heal her broken head . 
Minho look at Krystal as he hold her hand , he know Krystal might be scared to see yuri becoming like this , her hand quite cold . 
 
Minho give her a warm smile to make Krystal relax . 
" this sister is so crazy " taeyeon mumble . 
Even she say this but we can see that taeyeon was so worry with yuri . 
" she will be okay noona " Minho finally speak to taeyeon , she giggle 
" you so handsome like this , that why this stupid sister love u hahaha " she speak playfully . 
Minho bow his head a little 
 
" but unnie ... Anyway where your family ?? I mean ur parents ??" sulli ask Taeyeon . 
Well no one see her parents until now , yuri is in hospital surely their parents might be worry too much about her 
" we don't have a parents " taeyeon speak . Sulli gasp 
" oh .... Sorry " sulli apologize , taeyeon lip form a smile again 
" it okay , we live with our grandparents anyway , well can say that we are rich hahahha I'm praise myself again  " taeyeon smile along with her giggle as she take a look at yuri pale face 
" ah I see , sorry to hear that noona " Minho speak 
" hey like I said it okay , u are just like my younger brother and sister ... Anyway u can go rest now , I'll tell my maid to take care of yuri " taeyeon speak 
They all nod in reply , they all surely tired of what happen .
 
back again krystal back to reality , she look at Minho and now he is looking at her back while he waving his hand in front of Krystal face 
" oh Minho ....!!!" Krystal exclaim as she was so shock 
" yes yes what u thing about eoh ? " Minho ask 
" I've been calling ur name a lot of time already " he continue 
Krystal shrug her shoulder as she hug Minho 
" nothing just think about the thing that happen in the past " Krystal reply 
" anyway let's go to take a bath for our graduation's day " Minho speak as he get up . 
He help Krystal to get up . Then he went to the bathroom , after that Krystal go take a bath . 
They both wearing their uniform perfectly , even Krystal is pregnant for 4 month already but her uniform is fit her well . 
Minho was surprise with what he saw , Krystal still look hot and pretty with her 4 months pregnant . 
 
" let's go " Minho exclaim 
" yes yes " Krystal walk into the car as she cross her arm waitin for Minho . 
Minho started the engine and drive to school . 
Not too long Minho arrive , he parking his car on the school , after that he went out as he open the door for Krystal . 
 
A lot of people looking at them , all students was envy with them . 
Minho walking hand in hand with Krystal as they walk to the front of school . 
Their parents and Jessica also come , they all waiting for Minho and Krystal . 
Suddenly a group of people walk to Minho and Krystal . 
They are myungsoo , sungjong , suzy , hara , sulli and yuri with taeyeon beside her . 
Surely yuri receive an award too 
 
" hey man " Minho greet 
" yo Wassup ?? Krystal tummy still small hahhaa " sungjong laugh . Krystal give him a slightly punch on arm 
" we've been great ..." Minho answer 
" hey Minho and Krystal " yuri greet them 
" hey yul , u okay now ?? " Krystal ask , yuri smile 
Well can say that they all become so close just like a family . 
Yuri is not a bad girl like before . She understand the true meaning of love now , she know that she shouldn't trying to get Minho 
 
One day she will meet another boy that better than Minho , another boy that make her fall in love . 
" yes I'm okay now stal , see I'm so strong just like my unnie " yuri giggle as she wrap her arm around taeyeon shoulder 
Taeyeon flick yuri's forehead as she giggle 
" I'm ur sister pabo " taeyeon curse , all people laugh 
" hey the event is starting now lets go " hara exclaim
 
All students quickly go to their seat that a school made for them . There a big stage in front of them , a lot of students sitting near them . 
Minho and Krystal sitting with their parents Mr & Mrs.Choi and Mr&Mrs.Jung
 
They start to listening the headmaster speech about this graduation and then continue to wearing the medals to all the students. 
It a turn of minho and krystal , They shaking their hands with the headmaster after receiving the graduation certificate. 
" thank you " Minho and Krystal bow their head . 
finally the headmaster announcing another special award. 
 
" It’s for student who have the best graduation score" 
 
“alright then, these students are handsome and pretty kkk " the head master giggle then he continue 
 
"i dont know what was their relationship at the past but i just knew that they didn't get along so well at the past because some student told me about their story .... anyway they’re smart, they’re genius and they have a prefect score, at first me and the other teacher’s staff always thinking that they both can't be together but we’re wrong,” 
 
The head master smiling at Minho and Krystal who just bowing their heads shyly 
“they had gotten married with the sudden way, and now they become a supa dupa sweet couple that everyone is envy of ...." 
 
The other students giggled and turn their head toward the perfect couple on behind.
 
“so please welcome to our best graduation, Choi Minho and Jung Soojung ” the headmaster calling them with a loud voice.
“they having the same score graduation but Soojung only missed one point on behind but well done " 
 
Minho stood up, he hold Krystal's  hand then leading her to the stage. All of students and parents clapping their hands. 
They receive the award with red face and then bowed politely to everyone. Minho keep holding Krystal's hand even when he start to speech in front of the audience.
 
“oh, Annyeonghaseyo ” Minho greeting all of the guest in front of him politely while Krystal standing next to him still holding their award.
The students clapping their hands to replied his greet.
 
“oh .... Welll ... Emmmm ..."  Minho take a deep breath with general smiling on his face . 
He quite nervous here 
“hmm… I was… I was so happy and very thankful to all of my teachers and also my friends, I can’t believe that I can standing in here together with my wife.... of course ~~!!" 
 
Krystal  giggled and she bowing her head while the audiences laughed softly.
 
“yeah, I don’t know would I say to you guys, I lost my words,” Minho look so shy and Krystal patted his shoulder. “this is the best second present that I’ve got after the news that my wife is pregnant ” Minho continue 
 
“congratulation Minho DADDY "  Myungsoo yelled and make the other students laughed.
 
“yeah, thanks Myung, I love you man "  Minho pointed at myungsoo playfully , myungsoo and other just laughed
 “oh well, I want to talk about my past relationship with Krystal, do you want to hear me?”
 
“SURE !!!!” the students shout together and the event was full of their voice.
Minho smiled and he glancing Krystal cutely.
 
“as you guys know, that… krystal and I was a couple before ,  But she just play a fool on me since I look like a nerd and loser that time, right ? hehe well and I'm sure a lot of people might call me Foureyes , of course " Minho laughing at his own words and the teachers also laughed 
 
" first I wanna thank to myungsoo , Krystal , sungjong and my little sister jinri for making a plan to fool me " 
Myungsoo , sungjong and sulli laughed and they lifting their thumbs up. 
" and to Ms.victoria who keep teasing me with Krystal thank you " Minho speak as Ms.vic show Minho her thumb up 
Minho continue his words , this time he look more serious.
 
“as u all know im from a poor family , im so poor and i lose my parents when i was a kid , I lose them when I was going to jeju with them but .....anyway back to krystal's plan...  when i knew that krystal just play a fool on me , I always think that krystal was not good for me, we’re not match and we never can be a couple because of my look , i hate krystal so much that time , and the day that krystal ask me to break up ... Jinri ,.... my sister , the girl that I guess she was my new friend , she help me when I'm weak and send me to her home " Minho take a deep breath as he continue 
 
" thank to that time , I met my parents and I just knew that jinri is my real blood sister .... But then there some rumor about me and Krystal .... We can't do anything ... And my parents didn't want Krystal's pride go down , and then our parents decide to married us , that's a shocking new for us since I know that we are never ever be together …” Minho and Krystal stare their parents who just laughed 
 
“they decided to marrying us,  it’s so shocking on us and we didn’t accept it because krystal have myungsoo and we not suit for each other and everybody knows that I try to move on from krystal .... But then we still married , and I also promise to myungsoo that I'll devorce with Krystal once our rumor gone .... " 
 
Minho take a deep breath again and he hold krystal's  hand.
 
“Since we marry I never being good to her, I sometime being cold to her, I always make her sad and Mad and I  never understand about her feeling because i just thought that she love myungsoo , i was thinking, should we divorced and breaking apart? Because I don’t want to love her anymore since i knew that krystal is not belong to me .... although I try to be cold to her I can’t let her being sad and hurt ....." 
 
He smile slowly at the students who keep listening to him carefully .... 
 
" then I realized that I didn't move on from her ... a particular feeling that I ever felt before, and finally I realized it that I'm starting love her again and more that before ” Minho said while turn his head towards his wife. 
 
Krystal smiling at him “I love This pabo Jung Soojung more than anything in this world"
 
The audience couldn’t say anything. They look so touched by Minho’s words , some student become teary with his words 
 
“I always thinking that the line between love and hate was really thin, and it’s happen to me now, I hate Krystal for all of my life because of she make me hurt and i guess that i cant ever forgive her but then… ... I love her till the death now,” Minho said ~ 
 
Krystal blushing but she keep stare Minho with lovingly eyes . 
 
“well, that’s a little story about me and my wife Jung Soojung "  Minho ended his story
 
" I just want to tell you all especially for the guys, be the understandable person and keep your girls by your side, don’t hate them too much no matter how much she hurt u because we never know was she will being your soul mate or not" 
 
Minho show all the people his sweet smile .... 
" and there again .... a lot of thing happen when we being together ... Everyone knew about yuri and Krystal at the rooftop already right ??" Minho ask 
 
And all students reply with a yes 
Yuri bow her head a little ... Taeyeon and hara patting her back in support ... Minho smile 
" well  , at first I guess that I cant see Krystal again ... I thing that yuri surely push Krystal ... But no ... Yuri is awake ... She awake from her bad nightmare ... Her bad soul was gone .. She change her mind suddenly and release krystal .. But she end up fall down from the building ... " 
 
Minho continue again 
 
" however yuri is okay now .... And well I realize that Krystal mean so muh to me , she mean to me more that I ever expect . She is the love of my life , if this world doesn't have Jung Soojung then ... There no Choi Minho too . I promise to all the students , teacher and parents here that I'll always love her , Jung Soojung no matter how bad the situating we will face in the future but I'm not going to give up on krystal nor let her go ... That my promise and I won't break it Thank you ~~~!! " 
 
Minho bowed politely and Krystal following him. 
The audiences clapping their hands totally touch and amazed with Minho’s speech and his story. 
It’s really inspiring and very sweet. 
 
" KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS ~~!!!!!!?!!! " a lot of students shout loudly requesting this perfect couple a sweet kiss before they do down 
 
Minho look at Krystal confuse .... Finally he move more closer to Krystal as he grab her both shoulder gently . 
He bend his head a little closer to Krystal face ... 
 
" I love you krys " Minho whisper to Krystal as he press his lip on her causing a loud clap from the student and teacher . 
Krystal in her thought reply Minho 
 
" I love u more Minho ah ~ thank for everything " 
 
This is a simple life of a simple couple that love each other until they can give up on their life for each other . 
 
Love and hate is just a 4 simple letter , no one know if one day u'll love the person who u hate or maybe something else that u can't expect to happen . 
So don't even give up on love , open ur heart and look up to the world ... Because we don't know if maybe there are one person who still trying to searching for us ... Maybe he/she might be our destiny or maybe he/she can be our love and soul mate in the future .... 
May u just enjoy ur life with a smile and don't even give up on love 
 
- MinStal 
 
 
 
Finally I finished my fanfic ^^ 
Thank u for everything to my dearest reader . Thank for all the comment and subscribe :3 thank for never leaving me even I'm always being late update ... Thank you thank you thank you x100000 times 
And don't worry I'll making another new minstal fanfic hehe 
But idk when 
Please support my future new fanfic kkk 
I love you everyone