24

Minho's back , back , back

12:30am author pov : 

 
" Miss , I found out that mister Minho is still alive and he at one hospital now " a man voice speaking to one pretty girl , she look pretty and hot . Just by wearing a simple short jean with a white shirt make her look y like a angel . 
Her white thigh can make all people drooling . 
 
" what hospital he stay now ??" she ask with a weird voice . A voice that no one would know that she happy or sad with this news . 
 
" he stay at xxx hospital and maybe he will leave the hospital tomorrow and maybe he would back to him simple life " the man speak politely to the girl as she was his boss . 
 
" prepare all my stuff and transfer me to the school where Minho study next tomorrow ..." she speak shortly
Her voice is like angelic but if we listen to that voice we can feel the evil side of it . 
" arraseo Ms.....!!!" the man bow again as he walk away . 
 
On the other side
 
Sulli walk to the hospital with hara , Nicole , key , and Jessica . On this early morning they have no busy stuff to do since it is sunday , they wanna visit and cheer for minho and krystal . 
Their parents cant come because of the busy business . 
She walk to the hospital along with some fresh fruit that she bought for her brother hoping he will better and get his memories soon . 
 
They all stop in front of the door , they bet they would saw Krystal sitting or maybe sleeping on the chair and waiting for Minho to wake up ...
BUT............... 
 
" OH MY GOD !!!" 
 
Krystal pov : 
 
I wake up quite early because of the strange place make me sleep not well . I open my both eyes and look at the hand which hugging me tight as it afraid to let me go . 
A bright smile formed on my lip as soon as I lift my head to see a person face that sleep beside me and keep on hugging me right for the whole night . 
Minho is sleeping peacefully now , still the sleepy head as usual . 
I keep smiling while looking at his face . So adorable my boyfriend and husband kkk~ 
 
I stare at his both eyes which shutting , down to his high nose that suit to his handsome face , a little bit more seeing his y lip . 
His lip attract me even when he sleep , I don't know why but I feel my body  move closer to his face as I peck his lip softly . 
 
Aish what am I doing ?? 
Am I trying to take advantage of my boyfriend while he is sleeping ?? Omg stupid Krystal .... 
I bite my lower lip softly feeling shy . Remember what happen last night , his word fully back to my ears , I smile whenever I remember he ask me to be his girlfriend . 
 
Back to reality I keep smiling like an idiot while keep looking at minho's face . 
" enjoying looking at my handsome face eoh ??" a manly voice make me shock . 
Omg ... 
 
" eh eh min ... Minho u awake ??" I ask back , make sure if he fully awake or maybe he is sleep talking . 
Did he know if I stole a kiss ?? 
" I'm not a sleepyhead pabo krys " he giggle as he pinch my nose . 
" who know ?? I take almost 1 hour to wake u up last time " I mehrong to him . 
He just shrug his shoulder as he move his hand and hold me closer to his body . 
I smile a little , he like to cuddle eoh ? I wrap my both hand to his body as I lend my head to his chest . 
It warm and comfortable ~ I like it kkkk ~ 
 
" Emm Emmm ....!!" Minho mumble something and I look at him 
" what ??" I raise my eyebrow as I look at him . 
" errr Emmm ummm ....!!" minho point at his lip while he do a duck lip . 
I frown wonder what he doing ?? 
 
" yahh what ???" I do annoying tone , he keep pointing at his lip 
" kiss kiss kisss .....!!!" he speak silently to me . 
I blink a few second . 
Aish .... This kid ... 
" no !!!" I mehrong to him . 
" Kiss krys kiss ..." he hug me tighter as he said 
" shireo . No " I roll my eyes trying to not look at him little teasing him . 
" nah Morning kiss krys ...." he pout . I shake head 
" NO " I shrug my shoulder 
" fine ." Minho roll his eyes at me and then he release me as he close his both eyes . 
Eh did he mad ??? Or disappoint ?? 
 
" hey ..." I poke his head . 
No answer from him . 
I knew he didn't sleep yet he just pretend as he sleep . 
" hey don't act as a child ..." I exclaim 
 
" I'm not a kid ." he speak while his both eyes shut . 
I giggle slightly ~ Tsk Tsk really such a kid . 
I move closer to him and look at him again . 
He might can't see me since he keep close his eyes . 
I move a little bit more to his face . 
" M-I-N-H-O " I call his name sweetly , waiting him to open his eyes 
" Wha-!!!" without he answer me I quickly press my lip against his . 
He open his eyes wide , and I can see how big his eyes was , it big round and adorable . 
How close I look at his face it show me how Handsome he was , that why all girls in school fall for him and keep send him a message. 
 
Back here , my lip still on his lip . 
He first shock with what am doing but still he move his hand as he hold me closer to him and kiss me back . 
I let him and feel the kiss , it the sweet kiss in the morning for me . 
I close my both eyes and enjoy the kiss until .... 
 
 
" OH MY GOD !!!" 
 
I heard a loud voice and realize that sulli , hara , key and cole is standing as they all look at us with each eyes is as big as an egg. 
 
I and Minho quickly pull away from each other , Minho wake up from the bed and look down . 
I also get up too and blink a few time . 
Aish embarrassed ~~~~!!! 
We all keep silent for a moment and 
 
" errr errr ... Hello " an awkward greeting from me to all of them . 
" come in ...!!" Minho continue ~ 
I look at him a blink , then back to look at keyCole and hara , sulli and Sica unnie . 
Sica unnie look at me still in shock . 
" yahh don't u all come inside ...!! I can explain  " I exclaim a little can't be too loud . 
Everybody seem to back into earth and walk inside . 
Now here ~ I'm sitting Beside Minho on the bed and other people is just sitting on the chair . 
" so here .... !!!" I speak and take everyone attention . 
I give a glare to Minho asking for help . He smile and 
 
" everybody I'm back ... " he yell not too loud since he knew that it is hospital . 
Everybody look at him , not too long I feel Minho body got hug by sulli . 
" OPPAAAAA. I miss you so much u know ???" sulli become teary eyes and show Minho her pout . 
Minho giggle and hug her back ~ 
 
" I miss my pretty jinri too !!" he caress her head and then key , cole , Sica unnie and hara gather around him 
" man I miss u ....!!" key quickly push sulli away and hug Minho instead , everybody giggle . Sulli just pout 
" hahaha hyung I miss you more , lol and everybody and Sica noona and hara I miss u all sooooo much !!" Minho speak and then he hug everyone . 
 
" Mino mino mino finally u back man , anyway explain us about u .... Emm u and Krystal Emm kiss .... Errr " hara suddenly speak and make Sica unnie look at me . 
They all put their eyes on me . I give Minho a help me eyes ... He just chuckle slightly 
 
" Emm let's me explain instead ... Emm Krystal and me is now officially couple so no need to explain more right ?? It okay right ? If we kiss or other blablabla since we already married !!?" Minho speak and I somehow feel shy woth his words 
 
A silent come again .... 
 
Suddenly 
 
" OH YEAHHHHHHH " hara and sulli do a hi 10 together along with side unnie , so do key cole ... 
What happen ??? Isn't they suppose to be shock ?? 
 
" Omg that is the best news ever , I always wish for u both to be together " Sica unnie smile to me . I feel glad that they all happy for me 
 
We all spend time having along time talking blablabla . 
It not boring even we keep on talking and laughing , Minho and I sit on the same bed along with sulli . 
I somehow look at the happy minho who keep on laughing , just by seeing his laugh make me smile without I realize . 
we ate our lunch at the hospital because sulli and hara bought a lot of food here . 
Well Minho eat so much as he didn't eat for 10 years . Till evening we didn't stop talking about random stuff and how our life without minho . 
 
And here it time for us to back home , sulli , Nicole , hara and key already went back to their home . 
Hara and sulli look so close to each other , I'm glad . 
Since I'm married now I didn't have time to spend with sulli  
 
Okay so here , back to reality ~ 
I'm inside my car with Minho and yeah , Minho is the driver now . 
I'm on the passenger seat looking at him . 
There no a 5 years old Minho anymore , the old Minho is back now . And this Minho is the only person who I always love . 
While imagine about the thing that happen before .......... 
 
 
 
" YAHHHHHH ~~~!!!!!" Minho yell 
I back to earth and realize that we arrive at our house already . 
" oh wae wae ???" I ask him with curious eyes 
" I've been calling u for almost 100 times and u just keep look at me without a blink , what take ur mind away eoh ??" he ask me as he frown 
 
I giggle with his reaction , I grab his face and give him a slightly peck on the cheek then release him . 
I bet he might be really shock and Yes , He look so shock , minho with his eyes wide  like a frog . 
" eh why .... Why .... Suddenly ... K ... K... Kiss ??" he stutter . I shrug my shoulder 
" come here ..." I call him . We both didn't go out from the car yet . 
He slowly bend his body toward me I whisper to him .... 
" this kiss is for the answer okay ?? Stop asking me cuz , im lazy to answer u pabo frog ~~~~Bleeh " I mehrong and quickly open the door and run to the house happily . 
 
I take a look at Minho , he look so surprise with what I say  
But seem like he realize what I'm talking I heard he yell 
" yahhhh u call me frog ??? Damn !!"  
I quickly run to my room cuz I know that minho will punish me for calling he frog . 
I cover myself with the blanket , then I heard the door knock . 
It surely Minho so I just ignore him . Well the door didn't locked anyway he might can come inside . 
 
CLICK ~~~~ 
 
That surely minho , I hold the blanket tight . I can feel his giggle . 
" Krystal .... Come here take the punishment now " he speak 
I ignore him . 
" yahhhhhhhhh " 
Ignored him again . 
Suddenly I feel my bed is shaking a little , I try to hold my breath don't want him to disturb me . 
" hey pabo krys " he try to take my blanket away . I also try to hold it tightly . 
We both keep hold and one keep take away but no use , he just too strong . 
He successfully take a blanket away . He now on top of me as he stare at my eyes deeply . 
I can't help but too admire how charming his eyes was , suddenly I feel Minho body move closer to me , really really close until I have to close my both eyes . 
His lip press into mine softly , I reply the kiss while hugging his neck . 
The kiss go from soft to the hot one ~ Minho's  hand move into my shirt and >///////< 
We spend the night together 
 
Author pov : 
 
Minho open his eyes slowly as He still sleepy . 
His hand move and find a body of some one that he hug for the whole night . 
He smile as he knowing that that's someone is krystal , she might be tired . 
He finally awake and look at Krystal , she still sleeping peacefully . He didn't wanted to disturb her so he just move hisself slowly from the bed , he take the blanket and cover her body as he decide to walk outside . 
 
Minho look at the clock 7:00am . He was amazed by his early wake up . He never wake up faster than 8 but now .... Omg 
He giggle at hisself as he go to bathroom and take a bath . 
Not that long he back with a uniform cuz he know he have school today . 
" hmm what should I do ?? " asking himself since Krystal still sleep . 
" oh yeah I should cook for my wife hehe " he keep on talking alone . 
 
Then he walk to the kitchen and finding if there are something he can cook for his wife . 
He found some ramyun in the refrigerator 
" ramen is the best food now " 
After this silent thought he start cooking the ramen . 
He cut some vegetable carefully . 
Maybe 15 minute later the ramen was serve , he pour the ramen in two bowl . 
While preparing the ramen he feel the pair of arm hugging him from back . He was shock at first but then he realize that it was Krystal , his shock expression melt into a wide smile 
 
" krys ~~~~" he speak softly 
" u wake up so early frog " she reply 
" because last night lalalalalala ~~~" he decide to a little . 
" yahhhhh " Krystal yell as she smack his back hard 
" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " Minho just laugh loudly making Krystal pout in shyness 
" aish stop laugh pabo stupid ugly frog " she yell at Minho . 
'Her yell habit didn't change ' Minho thought as he giggle again 
" you do have a nice body wifey haha " he again . She release a hug again pretend to be mad as she walk away from Minho . 
 
" ehhh krys where u go ???" he ask her . 
" room " she reply coldly . 
He quickly grab her hand and pull her to his body , hugging her waist tightly
 
" yahhh let's me go " she shout , Minho shaking his head with a grin. 
" nope , don't mad heh krys , I'm just kidding " he do a cute puppy face , Krystal in side wanna laugh and pinch his cheek but she keep cool outside 
" no " short reply again. 
Minho frown 
" aigoo don't be mad okay ? I'm kidding " he look down . 
Krystal lets out a loud chuckle and that make Minho look at her 
" hahahahahaha " she laugh loudly 
" aish u fooled me " he puff his cheek . Krystal pinch his cheek playfully 
" no , u just too easy for me to make fun of " she mehrong 
Minho rolled his eyes 
" aish nah u can go take bath now because we have school , remember ??" he speak 
Krystal nod lazily , she doesnt wanna go to school but she have to . She go to the bathroom and take a bath  . 
 
Finally Krystal back with a uniform , she walk to kitchen and sit on a chair with the ramen in front of her face . 
" woah .... I've been missing the ramen that u cook " she exclaim making Minho smile 
" then eat this , and we have to go school later since it on time now " he reply as he give her a chopstick . 
She take it and they start eating their food . 
After finish they go into their car and Minho is the driver . They arrive and everybody was lookin at them . Minho just ignore and hold into krystal's hand as they walk to their class . 
 
They walk slowly and krystal feel that a lot of girls was giving her a death glare . 
She feel scared and excited at the same time . 
So here they arrive now , minho open the door and see that Ms.vic is teaching now . 
She take a look at minho who holing Krystal hand . She smile to them both softly 
" you okay Minho ??" she ask 
" yes ms.vic I'm okay now and thank u a lot " he smile as he speak politely 
" you both can go to ur sit " she smile at them 
 
Krystal nod as she bow and so do Minho , they both walk to their sit . Minho sitting with hara and krystal sitting with sulli . 
They all start study and listen to teacher carefully . 
Minho try to listen what Ms.vic explain because he didn't come to school for almost an age he can't be careless to it . 
But it okay because minho is a smart person he understand all lesson that Ms.Victoria teach . 
Without realizing there one girl who lookin at Minho from window . She smile while looking at Minho and after she seeing krystal her smile become a smirk . 
 
Krystal pov : 
 
Okay finally the class is break now , I Minho , sulli and hara ... We four walk to the cafeteria . 
Minho walking hand in hand with me and surely a lot of girls looking at me jealously . 
I don't care because minho is with me now . 
Suddenly .....
 
Bang ..... Pravvvvvv 
 
There a sound of a plate breaking . Minho bump into someone , she a girl with her plate of food and now her food was apart from her plate . 
Minho suddenly release my hand and help her to get up . 
I , sulli and hara walk closer to her to see if she okay ... 
 
" Oh YURI ??" I suddenly exclaim . She look similar to yuri . 
" oh krystal and Minho hello ..." she greet and omg it really yuri . 
" woah you study here ??" Minho ask , 
" yeah oh it a destiny to meet u both here hehe " she smile to us . 
I smile back , Somehow I feel like it not okay to see yuri but I don't know aish my feeling is crazy now . 
I look at sulli and hara , they both show a curious expression . 
" oh yuri and this is sulli and hara , sulli is minho's sister " I introduce them to yuri , yuri show them a sweet smile while she offer hara her hand . 
 
" and this is yuri , my friend and minho's friend . We met her when we at honeymoon " I speak again . 
Hara and sulli shake hand with yuri 
" eh krys , it neary time to study again let's go eat , oh yuri u can join us if u want " Minho speak as he look at yuri food that already fall on the ground . 
Yuri smile as she shake head 
" it okay , enjoy with ur sister , ur friend and ... Ur wife hehe I'm going first " yuri stutter to said that wife word . 
I look at her but she just show me a innocent smile . 
" oh yuri ... Which class you study anyway ?" hara suddenly . 
Yuri look at her as she smile again 
" the class xxx that teach by Mr.lee donghae " she reply . 
Oh it next to my class 
" it just near my class hahha , hope to see u again yuri ah " hara smile back 
" ewww stupid hara stop talking we have to eat now " Minho complain . Hara and yuri giggle 
We say goodbye to yuri as we went to buy our lunch . 
 
Eating together along with a slightly giggle . 
Suddenly 3 people approach us . I look at them and give them a smile . They are sungjong , myungsoo and suzy . They all with their food walking toward us . 
They take a sit in front of Minho and me . Surprising minho as he look at myungsoo and sungjong . 
 
" oh .... " this is the only word come from Minho mouth . 
Myungsoo oppa smile at him as he wrap his arm around suzy . 
" Minho how are u ??? U better now ??" sungjong ask Minho 
Minho roll his eyes 
" I'm fine ..." a cold reply . I punch his arm playfully 
" yahh stupid frog be friendly to ur friend " 
" they not my friend " he shrug his shoulder .
 I give sungjong and myungsoo oppa an apologize smile 
" it okay Krystal ah , because we knew that we done a lot of bad things to him " myungsoo oppa speak 
 
" Minho I'm sorry for everything before ..." myungsoo oppa suddenly bow . 
Everybody seem to shock with what he did , everyone knew that myungsoo oppa is not easy to apologize to someone no matter how many fault he did but now he apologize to Minho and that polite bow . 
Sungjong saw this and he bow too 
 
" Minho I'm sorry too . Let's be friend nae ?" sungjong speak . 
Minho with a shock eyes like a frog quickly change into a grin 
" sure why not ?? Hahahahah " he pat sungjong and myungsoo oppa back . 
I sigh in relief , it good that minho is easy to forgive people . 
 
After that we all keep talking . 
Minho , myungsoo oppa and sungjong get along so well . They all talk as they've been friend for 100 years .  
But I don't know why I felt someone look at me . But I can't find that person . 
 
Author pov : 
 
Yuri looking at krystal with a death glare . 
She bite her bottom lip every time she saw Krystal being close with Minho . She hate when she saw krystal laugh 
 
Nobody know why it look like she hate Krystal that much , nobody know what she wanna do , and nobody know why she did that too .... Just only her that know the reason 
 
 
=====>> MinStal <<=====
 
I'm
Back XD 
Lolololo this story gotta end soon ~ maybe a few chapter more I hope , U all will leave ur comment here