7

Minho's back , back , back

The next day 

 
Minho pov : 
 
I'm waking up early in the morning . 
I take my phone , my new phone that jinri buy for me . But it still my old number . 
I take a bath and change to my new uniform . 
Someone knocking my door and I know it is jinri  . 
She alway come to my room , 
 
" come in" I speak shortly and it true , my only sister Choi Jinri walk inside and smile at me . 
" wowoow my oppa so Handsome" she praise me and I chuckle 
" I know right baby . But I still a little worry there" I exclaim and she poke my nose 
" be a strong oppa for me okay ?" she smile as I nod slowly " hurry up oppa ah~ we going to be late" she continue and I hurriedly button up my uniform shirt . 
I take a tie to wear but jinri take it away .
" no need to wear tie oppa ah " she speak and I look at her for a moment then smile 
" okay okay ~" I mumble as I take my bag and walk downstairs with her 
 
When we arrive downstairs I didn't saw my parents , 
" jinri ah ~ where umma and appa ?" I ask jinri and Smile at me 
" umma and appa go to somewhere for their business already oppa ah , they will back next week I guess" I nod understand 
My baby might be so bored and lonely when my parents not here. 
 
" okay baby let's go to school nae ?" I offer my hand to her and she grab it , we walk to our car and I drive . 
 
Now we arrive . 
I feel my leg shake but I try to avoid it . Omo 
We walk out of the car , jinri stand near me . 
I take a deep breath , she look at me 
" oppa , ready ???" she ask and I nod 
" yeah baby ..." I mumble . 
she giggle as she walk closer to me , she the highest button near my neck . 
" oppa need to show people a little part of ur body kkk" she laugh , i knock her head . 
" aish naughty jinri , don't u know ? Oppa so nervous" I speak and she laugh . 
She mess my hair .  I yell out . A few people that walk passes me and jinri look at us with a weird face ... 
We both burst into laugh hahahah 
 
I look at my watch .  we already late for our class , I tell jinri to go first cuz I need to go to toilet for a while . 
 
She accept and walk to class first . 
I run to toilet quickly and do my stuff .
 After I done it , I walk outside and look at myself . 
" choi minho , u need to be a brave man , u need to show people that u not a loser . FIGHTING " I mumble to myself and smile . 
I quite late for class ...
 
 I run and run , 
now I arrive at my class ... I let out a loud sigh and walk inside . 
 
" teacher , sorry I'm late~!! "  I exclaims with a smile while everybody look at me 
 
Krystal pov : 
 
I'm in class , myungsoo and sungjong also here . 
Teacher keep teaching us
I saw sulli walk inside , she so late Today . 
I wave at her , she wave back . 
Teacher let her go back to her seat and she smile at me 
" hi krys" she greet as she take out one book 
" yeah ssul u late" I puff my cheek 
" sorry I have some stuff to do and now I prepare a surprise for u" she wink to me
 
" Mwo ? For me ? Jinjja ssul ah ?" I ask her . Aigoo I'm feeling so excited . 
" yeahhhh" she reply shortly 
" ahh it a present ?" I ask , she shake head 
" then what ?" I ask 
" a person , one person " she speak .  I'm trying hard to think who that surprise 
" aish Sul ah tell meeee" I do puppy eyes .. 
 
" teacher , sorry I'm late ~!!" suddenly someone come inside my class speak loudly and make all student look at that person . 
 
I also look at him , i feel my heart start beating so fast .  
He is so similar to someone , his deep voice remind me of one person who I once make he suffered ... 
but seriously ..that new boy so handsome  kkk~ 
 
" errr... It okay .. B-b-but who are u ? U a new student eoh ?" my teacher ask him then he shake head 
" anni .. Teacher it me .. Minho ... I'm Choi Minho" 
OH MYYYYYYYY... 
 
' it me .. Minho ... I'm Choi Minho' after hearing this sentence my body feel like it break into a piece . 
How can ??? 
A Mr.four eyes , a silly and hopeless person .. But now he damn handsome 
My widen eyes become wider and wider as I keep staring at him and all student in this class is all :O 
 
He changed , minho changed , everything on his body is all change .. 
OMG... 
Look !!!!!!!!!
 
Minho didn't wearing a old uniform anymore , he wear a new uniform without a tie .
His high nose is perfectly symmetrical . His lips are slightly full , the kind that end in a cute little smirk at the corners. 
Minho's eyes are big brown and daring , he didnt wear glasses anymore , it make he look more handsome .
His frame is so firm and perfectly fit as specales of sweat run down  his neck .   
Everybody keep staring at him including me . 
The rays of sun highlight the dimples in his cheeks and chin.
His hair also changed , he have a black pointed hair with highlights like in men magazines .
Minho's face that shows care and comfort. 
Slender but muscular not to much just enough were he can pack a punch, a man whose been through hard times. 
His big ruff hands like construction workers/farmers, a nice light tan not to dark. 
Minho Looking at me like he try to reading my mind .
 
I just see that he was well-built.
He was tall, not tall enough to be lanky, but strong. 
Teacher keep staring at him disbelieve but still ... 
 
" go to ur seat Minho ah" teacher exclaim . 
Minho smile at teacher and start walk to his seat behind me and sulli , 
" he my real brother, the choi minho my oppa" sulli whisper to me I squint with shocked .
when he walk passed me , 
He walk permanently into his features and into his walk. 
That confidence was never to be confused with being stuck up, 
 
He smile to me ... Ohh no no i mean sulli his smile was too welcoming for that. 
His fair complexion furthered the awe- striking effect that his black hair and brown eyes had on me while sitting on his seat . 
I see that myungie n sungjong just squint .
All student start to whisper to each other . 
 
" oppa u so late !!" sulli speak out and Minho chuckle 
" sorry baby" he poke sulli nose . I keep staring at him . 
He look at me maybe he feel that I stare at him for so long 
I look deep inside his big brown eyes , I see a small of sad expression but still his lip form a smile .
" hello krystal " he greet me , he really say hello to me . 
He didn't hate me .. But still I feel strange with his word . 
Well the way he call my name is strange 
Not krys anymore just Krystal . 
Sulli  also look at me , I try to force a smile an  awkward smile . 
" h-h-h-h-h-hi m-m-Minho" I stutter . 
 
Then he smirk to me . 
Smirk ?? A smirk that make me feel that everything around me so hot . Like I'm in side a fire now . 
 
" stal .. U okay ?" sulli ask me and make me back to earth . 
I smile at her , I start paying attention to teacher but still take a peek at Minho .
He studying so calmly . 
 
At break time I in side the cafeteria together with sulli , myungsoo , sungjong ... Errr a-also Minho . 
I sit beside myungsoo , sungjong beside me , sulli is in front of myungsoo .. And ...
Minho ...
He sit in front of me . 
Our food is in front of our face but no one dare to eat except Minho and sulli . 
I feel damn awkward , myungsoo and sungjong do a weird face that show they don't want Minho sit with us . 
Everything is all AWKWARD . 
 
" soooo!??" myungsoo oppa exclaim to break an awkward moment . 
" hmmm?" sulli ask myungsoo while eating her food . 
" why he here ?" myungsoo point at Minho who busy eating his food innocently .
" me ?" Minho blink , sulli smile 
" he my brother Choi Minho , I just found him the day at Krystal birthday" sulli explain 
" how can u meet him ? He already run away after I tell him to b-b-break ...errrr" I can't talk that break up words , I look at Minho . 
he just smirk to his food without looking at me nor myungsoo . 
 
" baby ~ oppa gotta go to somewhere , see u at class bye " Minho voice cut my words and kiss sulli's cheek 
" okay bye oppa" she wave to minho as Minho walk passed me to somewhere . 
" explain explain us now " sungjong raise his voice and sulli smile calmly . 
 
" after stal break up with him , I saw he run outside the club so I run follow him with one umbrella cuz it rain so hard " she take a deep breath and continue " I found Minho oppa crying so hard in one bend ," He crying eoh ? Sorry .. I'm so sorry
 
"i saw he fainted so I take him to my home" 
I feel guilty for doing this to Minho .
 
" I try to cheer him and he try to calm his self and then when we stand up he faint , so I take him to my home " she continue her word and we all just staring at sulli wait her to continue her sentences .
 I'm jinjja bad eoh .. Omo 
 
" when arrive at my home my parents also here so they change clothes for Minho oppa and we found a necklace with a CHOI just like mine" she show us our necklace and we nod slowly , 
" so he my brother and please don't make he hurt anymore" she smile at us , we keep silent .
 
" and stal ah .. He back not to do anything bad to u , he change everything cuz he wanna be a hopeful boy" sulli pat my shoulder as she walk to class . 
 
" ahhhhh how can it happen eoh ?????" myungsoo yell loudly after sulli gone , i try to believe that everything is real ... I sigh 
 
" we need to believe that it true , oppa ah he changed to be a hopeful man not a weak and hopeless anymore" I speak and they nod 
" I scare he will did something bad to revenge" sungjong suddenly speak 
" no no be calm oppa ah .. He won't , don't u hear what sulli tell us ?" I ask them and they nod 
 
" aish okay okay be okay ~ he can't do anything to us" myungsoo try to make everything fine .. I try hard to calm my feeling .. 
 
" oppa maybe I can't go to study now , ask a permission for me .. I wanna calm myself first" I tell myungsoo oppa , I still can't believe this . 
he nod 
" where u go babe ?" he ask 
" maybe rooftop kkk~ oppa know right that my special place to calm myself" I tell him and he smile at me 
" okay babe" he speak and he walk to class along with sungjong . 
I find the way walk to rooftop .. 
 
Minho pov : 
 
Errr I still can't be strong in front of krystal , 
I try and try but fail so I tell sulli that I wanna go somewhere . 
I walking to the park , sitting in one bend .
 I looking at something emotionless , 
 
Unexpected someone bump on my leg and feel down , I quickly stand up and walk to see if that someone is okay or not , 
 
" sorry sorry b-but .. Are you okay err..?" that person is a she .. She a girl , well she not that bad , she have a long brown hair and a pretty face like a doll . 
Her nose is high but not too high it suit with her face . 
Her pink lip form a smile to me while I hold he hand to help her stand up . 
 
" oh .. It okay heheh~ it not ur fault anyway . Im just being clumsy this day" she speak ,  well her voice so cute kk~ 
" haha don't say like that , it my fault too , But .. What u doing now ? U are a student of this school eoh ?" I ask her with a lot of question . 
We sit in that bend and she smile 
 
" I'm a new student here , I can't find my class , I'm lost and my name is Hara , Goo hara " she tell me about her , I smile 
" oh hara shi , nice too meet u I'm Minho , Choi Minho" I introduce myself and offer her my hand 
 
" forget that formality Just call me Hara , Minho ah" she shake my hand as I shake back . 
 
" okay hara , u can call me Minho too" I smile at her 
" huh ? Mino ?" she call me with a mino .. Ewww she forget one letter 
" no no not mino but Minho , M-I-N-H-O" I correct her word and she laugh 
" anni I think mino is suit with you more mino ah" she laugh loudly and I pout ... Ohh since when I learn how to pout ? 
Maybe I learn it by Jinri 
 
" aish ... Andwae ? I like Minho more" I pretend that I don't like that name but it okay for me 
" agh mino mino let's me call u mino nae nae ?? I love that mino name kkk" she speak while doing aegyo .. Omo I lose a girl's aegyo 
I sigh 
" fineeee hara ... U can call me , but not too early " I warn her and she laugh 
" thank Mister mino" she keep giggle and I laugh 
" so hara .. What class did u study ?" I ask her , she think for a few second and shrug 
" I forget I just remember I study with Ms.Victoria" she explain , 
I smile widely 
" haraaaa we in The same class " I exclaim and she blink 
" wow what a destiny Mino ahhh" she speak 
 
She ask me where that class and I tell her about the way to my class . 
She thank me 
" so don't u go to study Mino?" she ask and I shake head 
" anni I'm not feeling well , I wanna go home first , bye hara .. See u tomorrw and nice to know u" I smile and wave 
 
" me too mino ahhhh paii take care " she shout while run to class happily .. 
I text my Baby Jinri 
 
To : pretty jinri 
 
Baby ~ ur oppa so dizzy ~ I can't study , ask a permission for oppa nae ? See u at home and oppa love u 
 
A few minute later she reply 
 
From : pretty jinri 
 
Okay oppa . Take care urself , see u at home and i love oppa too , much much 
 
I giggle and decide to walk to the rooftop inside my school , I found it so silent and I can see a lot of view . 
 
Now I arrive , I laying my body on the floor , I take my book and cover my face trying to rest my mind 
 
Krystal pov : 
 
I arrive at the rooftop now , I feel more better .. 
The rooftop always my best place to relax myself or when I feel stress i alway come here .
I found one body laying on the floor when I look from afar . 
Is it a dead body ? 
I walk closer and closer .. Anni it not a dead body but a body of a boy .. I can't see his face cuz he put a book on his face . 
 
" ehhhh" I poke that body a little , the body not move 
" heyyyyyyy" I raise my voice and kick the body leg hard 
" ouchhhhh" he wake up and rub his leg .. 
 
OMONAAAAAAAAAAAA 
 
IT ..... MINHO 
 
" aish what happen ?" he yell , maybe he not know that it me 
" minho ??" I call his name and he blink and look at me 
" Krystal ?" he exclaim and I nod 
" oh ." the only word run out from his mouth 
I sit beside him , at first he look too shock but still didn't move hisself , 
I remember Minho ring , I also take it with me 
 
" ur ring , I give it back to u" I take a Ring from my pocket and hand to him , he look at the ring and smile bitter as he take a ring . 
 
"thank , where u found it ?" he ask 
" inside ur pocket of ur jacket" I tell him and he nod .
 
Suddenly it become awkward between us . 
I feel that this new Minho is strange . 
He not like a old Minho who alway being cheerful and happy , this new Minho is a cold . 
I feel missing the old Minho . 
 
" I'm sorry " I speak to minho and he look at me 
" for ?" he ask 
" for making u hurt and playing with ur feeling " I speak and bow to him 
" huh ? U think just a simple sorry is enough ?" he ask back with a smirk .. I feel scared with his word 
" then what u want ? I'll do anything to make u forgive me " I telling the truth , I don't wanna feel guilty anymore 
" nothing can't make me forgive u Jung Soojung " he raise his voice as he call me with my full korean name with anger 
" w-w-what u mean Minho ?" I ask again stutter ... 
 
" A heart is like a glass , once u break it , it will never be the same" He speak and leave me alone . 
He walk down ... I feel my body is freeze and weak . 
His word is like someone taking a cold water and splash it to my face . 
I feel more and more guilty . 
 
====> MinStal <====
 
Subscribe and comment are LOVED