17

Minho's back , back , back

 

 


Is there a miracle or what but Krystal feel her body slowly move to Minho , so do him . 
A pair of Minho's arm holding Krystal waist , without realize Minho slowly move his face closer to Krystal face , Krystal close her both eyes  knowing already that what will happening next after this ...... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Mr.Choi IM DONE MY WORK OPPS... SORRY " ... 
 
Krystal pov : 
 
" Mr.Choi IM DONE MY WORK OPPS... SORRY " ... There a voice from somewhere make me and minho separate from each other automatically like a machine . 
He is the waiter who serve out diner yesterday I guess 
 
" minahae mianhae mianhae sir for disturb u both I...I ..." 
" Gwenchana ... It not ur fault anyway " Minho cut the waiter word with a coldly tone . 
I look down and playing with my finger , it our second time that we almost kiss but got disturb . 
Thank to the disturber cuz if don't have them I gotta let Minho kiss me for second time . 
I wonder why .. When I with him or when he gonna kiss me I can't even push him away but instead I let him . 
What happen with me ? Aish how can I face him tonight since we both sleep in the same room ? 
Aish aish simple simple everything will be alright . 
 
" u can go ~ I and my wife will go sleep soon " Minho speak as he frown . 
" yeah sir ? Oh okay sir , have fun tonight with Mrs.Choi good bye " the waiter bow to Minho and then bow to me as he run fastly away to nowhere. 
 
Now still have me and Minho alone , aish what to do ? 
 
" so ....!!!??" minho speak to break the silent as he walk to me . Now he in front of me . 
I look at him , he really tall ... I look like I'm just a little kid when I stand near him . 
" soooo ???" I ask him back 
Don't know what to say . He shrug his shoulder as he put his both arm on my shoulder 
" let's go back to sleep , it late already " he mumble to me . I nod slowly . I walk back to our room while he behind me . 
Awkward moment ... Aish .. 
I open the door as I walk inside , he walk follow me . 
I jump to the bed and close the lamp since I knew that Minho will sleep on the sofa again . 
 
I lay my body to the bed comfortably , 
As soon as I close the lamp I feel the other side of my bed shake a little . 
The curious  me move my hand slowly to find what is that . 
My hand touch something like a body of someone . 
I move as fast as I can to open the lamp. 
DAMNNNNNNNNNN~~!!!!! It Minho face while his both eyes open big . 
 
" Minho .. Why why you here ??" I stutter , don't know what to do . 
" I wanna sleep Krystal " he speak innocently . 
" Nahhh go sleep on sofa hurry up ...!!!" I yell as I sit on the bed . He shake his head ... 
" nope ... I won't ..." close his eyes , but I jump to him and shake his both shoulder make he open his both eyes . 
He suddenly pull me to his side and make me fall on the bed beside him , he hug me tightly ... I try to shake my body so that I can move away from his arm but he keep on hug me tighter and tighter ... 
 
" please , just tonight ... I wanna hug you like this ~~" a soft whisper from his lip to my ears make me shiver . 
Is it a magic or what ? Why I feel my body stop shaking and stay on his arm . 
I look at his face even I can't see his face clearly but I can see he keep on close his both eyes . 
Blinking a few time since I dont know what to do . 
I never been this close to him before 
he keep on hugging me and squeeze my back gently . 
I start liking this feeling with him , I like his gentle touch . 
 
" I wanna hug you like this , just for tonight krystal ~ I beg you " he keep on whisper to my ears , I feel warm and touch with his word . 
Why he suddenly being so gentle like this ?? 
 
Minho pov : 
 
" I wanna hug you like this , just for tonight krystal ~ I beg you " I don't know why I saying this word but I just wanna hold her like this forever , even just for tonight ... I afraid to lose her , the girl that calling me last afternoon make me scared . 
I scared ... I scared that I can't see her anymore , the love of my life , I can't let her go ... I wanna protect her 
 
No matter how much pain i get , I will always love this girl and protect her forever . 
I can't stop love her , every time I'm with her it make me love her even more . 
She is like my personal drug , every time she with me I addicted to her more and more until I can't live a day without her . 
 
Back to life I open my eyes and look at the girl beside me , even it dark but I can see her  
She sleeping already , I lean closer to her and kiss her forehead again . 
 
It become my habit to kiss her when I sleep , I can't sleep without looking at her lovable face like this . 
A smile slowly form on my lip , such a sleeping beauty . 
I caress her head softly while smiling . No matter what happen , I dont care about that girl . I will always protect her ... 
Krystal I love you . 
 
In the morning Krystal pov : 
 
I open my both eyes as I look at the man beside me . A fast beating of my crazy heart , it keep beating until I afraid I'll have heart attack . 
His face is just a few inch away from mine . 
It like electric go through my body , my hand slowly move to his face , I touch his cheek gently didn't want to disturb his sleeping time . 
 
As soon as my hand touch his cheek he suddenly open his eyes widely , 
" g-g-good morning m-Minho ...!!" I stutter . 
That awkward for me since my finger still on his cheek . 
He blink a while then mumble something I can't hear. 
 
" good morning too Krystal hehe " Minho quickly get up and run to bathroom without looking at me . 
I squint ... Did he shy ? cuz I saw his both ears is red . 
 
After he finish his bath he back with a new clothes . What he wanna do for today ? 
" we will go to a lot of place today Krystal ... Be ready and go take a bath " 
A bright smile from minho make go to take a bath fastly . 
 
(dear reader lets just cut their happy scene , I'm sorry I ruin out of idea) 
 
Still krystal pov : 
 
We on our way back to Korean now , jojojo my favorite place , I miss you , I miss my parents , my Sica unnie , my parents in law , my school , my Sul Sul my friend my room my bed and my ...... My myungsoo oppa . 
 
Omfg I forget him already huh ? I didn't even think about him when I'm with Minho . I didn't even call to him nor message him . 
Is he okay ? 
 
Not too long we arrived at Korea . 
I walk out from the airport with Minho beside me . 
We are outside now , our parents is waiting for us . I smile to them while i running like a kid to my parents , I hug them as tight as I can to show that I really miss them . 
" baby we miss you !!!!!!!" my Sica unnie exclaim as she open her arm for me . I hug her tightly , she kiss my cheek . 
 
" I miss you more I miss everybody ..." I exclaim as I release a hug from Sica unnie . 
" dad mom I miss you !!" Minho voice make me look at him . He hug his mother then his father . 
" oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~!!!!!!!" a little voice from behind as a body of someone run to minho . 
No need to guess she is sulli 
 
" Omona Omona my pretty sulli oppa miss you so much !!!!!!" Minho hugging her and kiss her forehead . 
I feel a bit jealous without I know . What this feeling ? Aish 
Silly Krystal . 
 
" oppa I miss you too , have fun with unnie in law ?" sulli wink to me again . I do a pouting lip . 
" yahhh ert !!" I yell cause everyone to laugh. 
" no no I mean have fun go for a walk not anything else it you who have a ert mind unnie " she mehrong to me . 
Minho caress her head as he giggling . I really like a fool here aish ~ 
 
We talking a little more and Then they force me and Minho to rest since they knew that we are too tired with the flight . 
Right now we arrive at our house now . 
The tired me and Minho quickly put our stuff on our each room . 
He didn't talk much with me today , maybe he too excited seeing his family because I know that he love his family so much . 
 
After we done with our stuff minho and I laying on the sofa . 
He on the short sofa and me on the long sofa . 
I laying my body on the sofa and trying to sleep , look at Minho he just resting his body on the sofa and sleep peacefully . 
He really a king of sleep he can sleep wherever and whenever . 
 
I silently get up as I go to kitchen , I should making dinner for us now . 
But before I do anything my phone vibrate , a ringing sound from my phone is SHINee's song 'Everybody ' this song is so awesome every time I listen I just wanna dance lol 
( everybody everybody every-everybody ...) 
 
*conversation in phone * 
 
Me : hello *a soft voice* 
... : it umma baby 
Me : Umma hello again what make you calling to me ? 
Umma : just umma miss you can't eoh baby ? *trying to make a sad tone* 
Me : aigoo umma I know you so well ur acting skill is not good enough Bleeh *chuckle* 
Umma : *giggling* my baby is so awesome .
Me : hahah yeah umma I know it lalala so anything happen ? 
Umma : haha yea baby umma just wanna tell that we have a dinner with minho's parents and sulli too at our home so we wanna call you and ur handsome husband to come here and celebrate with us . 
Me : ahhhh just that's umma ?? Arraseo I'll tell Minho since he already sleep cuz tired 
Umma : tired with what baby ?? what you both did until make Minho tired hahaha *tease tone*
Me : umma what you mean laaaaaaa ?? *pout* 
Umma : nothing baby hahha just see you at 7 pm tonight baby see you . Umma love you bye 
Me : UMMA UMMA I I YAAH 
 
Aish she already hung up , I pout . Then I no need to make a food just take a bath and go eat at my parents home since my Sica unnie and my umma is the best at cooking . 
 
I take a look at Minho for a while and decide to go take a bath . 
When I finish my comfortable bath I wearing a white dress . 
I smile softly as I look at myself , I look so good with dress kekeke . 
Praise myself again hahahah 
 
I put a little make up , I walk to Minho . Wanting to wake him up 
" Minho Minho Minho " I shake his shoulder . He move a bit as he open his eyes . 
 
" y-y-yeah KRYTAL ??" he exclaim as he get up , he staring at me from head to toes . 
" we have a dinner with our parents today palli go take a bath " I command . 
" oh ... What ?? Why u know Krystal ?!" he ask me . Can't he just go take a bath now? --' 
" my umma call me maybe 30 minutes ago ... Yaah don't ask to much go take a bath pabo Minho " I yell . 
He giggle a little as he get up from sofa . He walk to me with a smile . 
He passed me and go to the way to bathroom nearby . 
 
" oh Krystal ... !!!" he suddenly speak , stoping from walking at look at me . 
" yeah what ??!!" I ask with annoying tone . 
" just wanna says that you're look beautiful with dress hehe " he fastly run to bathroom and doing his stuff . 
I blink my eyes after he speak that word , I feel my both cheek is slithery hot and red . 
 
" Tsk Tsk ..." I mumble as I sit on the couch waiting for Minho . 
 
Well he done now he also changing his clothes to a simple clothes but still look handsome . 
We walk out from our house and go inside our car . 
Minho is a driver ask usual ... I look at the time , we late for maybe 15 minutes but minho just keep cool , he just too calm with everything . 
 
" can you drive more fast Minho ?? We going to late " I ask him . 
He take a look at me for a while 
" nope ... We will be in danger if I drive too fast " he speak ... Tsk scared to die 
" are you scaring that you will die eoh ??" I raise my eyebrow . 
He just keep on his serious face . 
" if we be in danger you going to die too pabo , I'm worry  " he curse me a little . I shut my mouth up after hearing his word . 
Worry ??? Errrr ... I feel shy for no reason . 
I look at the other side of window . 
 
Right now we arrive at my parents place .
 Omfg we late for almost 30 minutes 
I quickly run to the door and knock it loudly , 
 
" woah Krystal ... They are coming umma ." Sica unnie open the door for me as she let me inside . 
I walk inside 
" where my brother in law ?" Sica unnie ask me while looking at my back . 
" he park a car unnie ah , just wait !!" I smile to her . 
She smile back , she excuse herself to kitchen to help our umma , 
 
I walk inside and i sit on the sofa with a smile . 
Sulli walk to me and sit beside me 
" heyo baby ... Where my handsome oppa ??" sulli ask me as soon as she saw me . 
" yeah he -" 
 
" baby i am here !!!!!" Minho wave his hand as he look at me and sulli . 
" oppa whaaaaaaaaa" sulli run to Minho and kiss his cheek . 
" kekek where umma and appa?" he ask . 
Sulli let he sit on sofa beside me as she sit on the other sofa 
 
" they at the kitchen preparing the dinner oppa .." she answer Minho . 
" kid lets eat dinner is done " Sica unnie who just back from kitchen calling us . 
" arraseoooooo " we all answer as fast as we can . 
 
I walk with Minho because sulli already run to kitchen . 
" hey be a good wife today okay ?" Minho whisper to me when we walk . 
 
" aish I know master , I don't want to make my parents and urs parents upset too " I whisper back to him . He smile handsomely at me . 
 
We saw our parents looking at us with a smile . 
They look so happy when they saw I and Minho being so sweet like this . 
Minho take a chair for me to sit as he sit beside me . 
We sit on a round table along with Minho and my parents , sulli sit beside me and Sica unnie in front of me . 
 
" let's eat all my kid !!!!" yonghwa my dad speak . 
" yeah dad " we all answer . 
Minho and I start eating silently . Unexpected I feel something touch my feet , I bend my head a little and I see that it minho leg . 
I eyes him a WHAT expression  , he mouth me a feed-me . 
I take the piece of chicken... 
 
" hubby yaah say ahhhh !!!" I do a aegyo vice make everybody looking at me . 
Minho smile sweetly at me and open his mouth , he bite a little of chicken and take it from me . 
 
" my cutie eat this too nae ??" he take the same chicken that he just bite a little . 
Aish ... What eat ??? 
I turn around at see that everybody giving their eyes to me .
I take a deep breath as I bite that chicken , Minho smile more widely . 
 
Omfg is it a indirect kiss ?? 
I back to my food as i continues to eat again , so do Minho and the other 
When we all finish eating my parents lets me and Minho sit on the sofa while they all around us , looking at the tv 
 
" so baby have fun at England with your hubby ??" yunkyum dad ask us , I look at Minho don't know what to answer . 
He shrug his shoulder 
Pft ..... He so mean 
" yeah daddy , we have a lot of fun but the food is too bad " I answer . 
" ahh I see that's why Minho call me at the midnight just to send him a Korean food Omo such a sweet son " my umma pat his back slowly . 
 
" hahha so did you happy there baby ??" Sica unnie ask . 
" yeah unnie a lot of fun make me so happy happy happy and happy " I exclaim . 
" ahhh they we will have a new cutie family members soon lalala " sulli speak happily 
" new family members ?? Who ssul ??" Sica unnie ask . 
Minho look at sulli as he giggling , did he know what she mean ?? 
 
" I mean my krys have so much fun so that mean my handsome oppa and my baby krys will have a new baby soon awwww " sulli explain and make everybody laugh . 
" yahhh Sul it not fun ..." I pout again . 
Every time I'm with them I alway pout . They all just too good at tease me and make me wanna yell . 
 
After a long conversation with my parents  it time to go back . I miss them so much until I didn't wanna leave , 
Minho grab my hand to our car , we act as a true married couple . 
Right now we inside a car driving back to our home . 
 
Unexpected Minho stop his car make my head bump the top of car . 
 
" YAAAHH what ??? " I yell loudly. 
" see !!!??" he point at something in front of us . 
It a sleeping body of someone on the road . 
Minho quickly jump from the car and run to see that body . 
I run outside too , Minho take the body n put on his chest to see who is that body , 
 
A similar face of someone make me shock . She ... Sh... She is K-K-Kwon Yuri ... 
" y-y-yuri ??" I call out her name slightly as I see minho shaking her body 
" what happen with her ?? She look so pale Krystal ..." Minho speak to me . 
" yeah let's bring her back to our home Minho .." I exclaim . 
Minho nod as he carry yuri n put her inside our car. 
I on the passenger sit with Minho beside me is a driver . 
He start driving back to our home fastly . 
When I look at the front mirror I see yuri open her eyes  but when I turn to her I see she just sleeping innocently . 
What make her being like this ?
 
I open the door for Minho who carry yuri body , he put her on the sofa ... 
I go to kitchen and back with a wet towel . 
I kneel down beside yuri's body and wipe her face softly , she so hot maybe she have a fever I guess . 
Minho Kneel beside me as he touch yuri forehead . 
" Her temperature is down now ... Let's just wait until she wake up Krystal " he exclaim to me , I nod as I keep on wiping her forehad , her face and her neck . 
 
" errrr... hmmmmm.." yuri voice groaning as she open her eyes . I quickly help her to get up .
She look at me innocent ... 
" where am I ??" she ask me . 
" or Krystal ... And Minho ..." she mumble 
" I saw you faint on the road so we help you and take you here ..!!" I reply her . 
She smile sweetly to me 
" oh thank , the robber stole my bag and purse so i walk home and when I walk , I feel that my body is fly and then all I see is blank .." she explain . It mean she is faint cuz tiredness . 
 
" oh I see ... That bad , anyway it night already yuri ah you can sleep here . " I speak to her . 
She look at me and Minho 
" did I disturb you both ??" she ask , 
Minho n I quickly shake our  head 
" no it okay yuri ah , we are friend " Minho speak and it make yuri smile . 
 
" oh thank you then ... But where should I sleep ??" she ask again 
" here , " Minho point at the empty room that no one sleep . 
" oh okay ... I wanna stay here a few minutes more Minho , Krystal .. You can go sleep " she speak to us with a smile. 
 
" pabo Minho stay here ... With a minutes im going to take her clothes " I speak as I run to my room and take my sleep clothes for her . 
 
It a simple shirt and a pants , 
I walk back to Minho n yuri . I saw yuri keep looking at Minho and smiling , it look like she very enjoying her time with Minho . 
 
" yuri here my clothes , you can wear it if you don't mind .." I hand her my clothes, she take it and say thank to me . 
" Minho I'm going to sleep now , yuri good night ..." I wave to them , Minho look at me with an eyes wide . 
" you both didn't sleep at the same room ??" yuri ask us . 
 
Minho quickly walk to me and wrap his arm around my shoulder . 
" anniya we mean we will go sleep now yuri ah , good night " Minho drag me to his room and close the door . 
 
I look at him wondering what he doing  , I smack his head hardly as soon as we arrived the room . 
" ouchhh yahh what you doing ??" he ask while rubbing his head . 
" why u doing this to me ?? " I yell , but quickly he cover my mouth 
" shhhh ... Did you forget we are married ?? Yuri might be knew that we are fake if we sleep separated pabo " he flick my forehead 
I gasp .. 
 
" Omo sorry I forget ... Then where should I sleep ??" I ask him , looking around his room . 
" here on the bed and I'll sleep here together with you kekeke " Minho do a flirt smile , I smack his arm hardly . 
 
" Tsk Tsk pabo frog ... I'll sleep in the bed n you sleep on the floor " I cross my arm . 
" what ?? No again , my back hurt as hell at that time when I sleep on the floor ." he shaking his head fastly . 
 
Minho pov : 
 
Omg she want me to sleep on the floor again ? Tch tch .. I won't sleep again . 
" jebal Minho ahhhhhh..." she do a sweet face , I walk closer to her and smile. 
" kiss me then (?)" I smirk to her , she just gasp and like O_O 
" what the ert froggy ????" she yell at me , I laugh . 
" ahahaha you scared Bleeh so I'll sleep on the bed " I jump on bed fastly  
" yahhhh minhoooooooo " she yell again loudly until I feel that yuri can hear us . 
Krystal suddenly jump on my bed I mean no no ... She jump on me ... My tummy . She stare at me 
" choi Minho ... Don't be mean to meee Yaahh " she shout as she trying to tickle me .
" yahh ahh Krystal it so ticklish omfg ... Stop this yahh " I laugh along with yell , she keep on tickle me so hard and FAQ ... I feel like crying now ... The laugh is to hard ... 
 
Breakkkkkkkkkkk 
 
A sound of a door opening . We both turn around and saw that yuri open the door . 
Yuri squint ... 
Who can standing still because my situation is just too subedjnfbdhendkrrr 
Krystal tickle my waist until my shirt messy , a little but lift up and me who trying to stop her my hand is holding her hand an other hand is hugging her waist .. 
It look like we both going to do something ... 
We move away as fast as we can .
 
 
" oh Omo sorry sorry I hear a yell and I though you both fight but sorry sorry .. I'm going to sleep now bye " she close the door fast and I hear her step is gone to her room . 
I look at Minho who busy look at me ... 
 
" did she misunderstood ??" I ask
Him silently 
" yeah I guess but it okay ... A married couple alway do that ahahahaha don't be shy " he pinching my cheek and he lay himself on the bed again . 
I decide to lay beside him lazy to fight again . 
 
 
Meanwhile author pov : 
 
Yuri walk away from krystal and Minho room with a bitten smile . 
What is in her through now ? 
She laying on the bed as she wipe her tear . 
She wishing that the sound that she hear is Minho and Krystal arguing but no ... 
They just playing around with each other ... She feel somehow hurt until she wanna throw away everything ... 
 
=====>> MinStal <<=====
Hey there again xD 
Don't kill me with my late update hehe I Love you my reader