Chpt 2

Grade 8 Zeal

Elle

I woke up and brush my teeth while blasting Living Louder by The Cab. My inspirational song. I wore a tank top and skinny jeans with sneakers ending it with a ponytail. How i get jerks to fall in love with me when i wear such normal stuff? Let's just say i got skills.

"Morning sweetheart, ready for your new school?"

"Aye captain."

Blake

"You guys heard the news yet?" My best friend, Joey Tucker came out of the school and join us at the parking lot lying against my Ferrari F12.

"What news?" My girlfriend, Lacy Warren captain of cheerleading asks.

"A hot hot hot hot new girl is joining our school." The jocks woo-ed.

"Is she hotter than me?" Lacy batted her eyelashes at Joey. Everyone waited for Joey answered, jocks anticipating while cheerleaders nervous that the new girl might take their queen bee spot. "No way." Joey finally answered.

After sending Lacy to her class, me and Joey walked towards our first class, Spanish. "That new girl is hotter than Lacy isn't?" Joey smirk, "You know me well enough to know." I elbowed him lightly. And we both laugh.

"Buenos días clase, tenemos un nuevo estudiante en la actualidad. Entra señorita." (Good morning class, we have a new student today. Enter miss.) Joey was right, she is downright hot. Joey who was sitting infront of me turn around and wink at me. "Por favor, preséntese Mississippi." (Please introduce yourself Miss.) There was a faint blush on her cheeks."Estoy Elle Harrison. Encantado de conocerte." (I'm Elle Harrison. Pleased to meet you.)

After a few jokes from Mrs Paige to Elle in Spanish, Mrs Paige told her to find a seat. I then realise that the only seat left in class is either behind me at the back row or at the front row beside Nick Peazer, the guy who's snot keep coming out of his nose. To my surprise, she walks over to the front row and sit besides Nick.

Elle

When second period, Geometry ended I went to the cafeteria. Coral High was not as elegant as i thought, boys are like boys in my school rowdy and s, the girls were even more surprising. They sit with their leg so apart that i could see their . Not that i was looking at their parts, it's just obvious.

I spotted Blake at the front table of the cafeteria where everyone could see the populars. Typical. There's a girl in his lap, Lacy i thought. I remembered my father showing me a photo of Lacy warren, "You don't need to worry about her, she looks like a ugly puppy compared to you." My father said. I smile at that thought.

I ordered a turkey sandwich and sat at the closest table that's available near the populars. After a few minutes boys came pouring in to my table and surround me, the nice guys ask me how was my day blah blah blah while the players asks me for my number or even more straight forward if i wanted to have . "Hey, wanna join my table?" Joey Tucker ask, Blake's best friend. He actually looks cuter in real life than in the picture to say the truth. I agreed. He took me by the hand while the girls look at me in both jealousy and envious.

"Meet Elle Harrison, iest person alive." Joey introduced me to the populars. Lacy gave me a cold stare for one second and it turned into a sweet smile. I exchanged hellos to the group and sat in between Joey and a girl name Chole Mccarty, across from me was my target Blake. He nodded at me with a warm smile accepting my present.

I didn't contribute to most of the stuff the populars talk about it's not that i didn't want to join but it's just really hard, Joey tries to pull me in to the conversations but failed. When Lacy was mumbling something about a new gloss coming out, i lightly hit Blake's leg on purpose he looks up and i mouth a sorry, he smiles and chuckled. "What?" Lacy suddenly asks in a y tone looking at Blake.

"What what." Blake answered, confused.

"Something funny?"

"I don't think so, no one's laughing." Joey was the only was that actually laughed when Blake words came out, his fingers under the table hit my tights signaling me to join him. And i did. A moment later everyone at the table laughed awkwardly while Lacy rolls her eyes and bring Blake out of the table with her.

"Why did you laugh?" I ask Joey, we're walking to third period, Maths.

"My bud needs my support. Don't you think?"

"Meh."

Joey laughs. "Meh. I like that word."