Chpt 3

Grade 8 Zeal

Blake

Lacy pulled me out of the table and bring me to the girl's toilet. Her arms folded in front of her chest looking pissed. I look around the toilet, it looks different from what i remembered when my mother bought me to the girl's toilet when i was four. "I'm a boy." I broke the silent by stating the obvious. A girl came in and looked at us, " off ." Lacy yelled. The girl ran so fast i thought she was Flash for a minute.

"You don't know her well don't call her a just-"

"What?" Lacy said, daring me to fight with her. I hold her shoulders with both my hand not letting her move and kissed her on the lips and let go. "Come back to me when you become the Lacy i know, the Lacy that wasn't such a ." When i was about to leave Lacy hug me from behind, "I love you Blakey."

Joey

"Wait and you're the so called heart breaker? What have this world became?"

"Heart breaker to people who i have no interest in. I just can't break up with Lacy." Blake says, throwing the ball into the hoop we're at the back of my house playing Basketball. The ball came out of the hoop i catch it and dribble, "You interested in Elle?" Blake come around me and took the ball away from me. "Bro we're talking about Lacy here." He stops and look at me, a smile creep onto his face "You like Elle don't you?" I took the ball and throw it into the hoop. "You think." Score.

Elle

I walk into the hallway awaiting for another boring day. Click cluck. I heard this sound like a thousand time, i thought it was just some girls since this school is infested with so much high heel ladies but this certain sound sounds the same, just as i was about to turn to see who is behind me someone slam their hand on my back leaving a liquid on my back dripping and ran off. She turn a corner and I saw blond hair. Surprisingly she ran fast in high heels and i'm pretty sure that she is Lacy. I walk slowly into a bathroom hoping people would see my back, i took out my phone and texted Chloe, one of my father's worker. "Text me as soon as Blake arrives on the parking lot, and spread the word Lacy spill some short of liquid behind my back on purpose. Thanks babe :* "

"Victim is in." Chloe texted me about two more minutes before classes start. I went to the parking lot and walk in a path that Blake could possibly see me in, "Elle!" Goal.

"Sorry for what Lacy did, Chloe told me about it." I thank Chloe in my head, so going to give her ten percent of the money i get from this atm.

"I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose." I said playing the innocent victim. He signs "Come on babe who are we kidding here. Hey tell me what you want to do, i as Lacy's boyfriend will apologise on her behalf cause i'm sure all hell she wont be apologising anytime now."

Blake

"Drive me away from the hell hole." Elle said. I held out my hand for her, "Well, come this way." she took my hand and we walked towards my car. I start the engine and we drove out while the security guard chase after us. 

"Where do you want to go." I ask Elle.

"The beach. It's relaxing there. If it's not a bother to you can you help me pick out a bikini?"

"I have to warn you my judgement is not that good, so you might end up wearing something that will hurt people eyes."

"Might as well kill the erts that looks my way." I laugh, hot and funny no wonder Joey likes her.

Elle came out of the changing room wearing a bright pink plain bikini, it somehow looks perfect on her. "So?" She asks, nervous. I stood up and turn her to face the full length mirror in the store, "You look beautiful in it."  She blushes and hold out a trunk "And this look beautiful on you too." She pushes me into the changing room, "Come out only when you're wearing it." 

We lay on the sand feeling the wind breeze against our skin, "Comfortable or what." Elle said. I turn and face her, "We should come here more often." She turns and look up at the sky, "My favourite place around the world." She says and turn back her attention to me, her bright red hair looking even prettier under the sun that it already is.

I lean in and feel my lips against her soft lips ...