Chpt 7

Grade 8 Zeal

Joey

"Whoa." I didn't know what else to say when Blake told me about why he hasn't been hanging out with me lately and all that. I mean i know it's obviously not about his family going broke, that's what he told me when i asked. I always thought it was about Lacy. The fact that i now know is actually really about Elle it makes me feel annoyed and happy at the same time. Annoyed being i have to changeling him which means we'll end up looking like Chris Brown just beat the crap out of you. And happy begin he forgotten about Lacy and moved on. "I know right." Blake said.

(At Night)

I sat on my couch with Shelley on my lap watching The Big Bang Theory. "Sir, Ms Harrison have arrived." My servant told me. At the background, i could hear Frodo barking and Elle trying to get him to calm down. Shelley jump out of my lap and ran towards her room, getting ready for Frodo. "Dogs these day." Elle came and grab the chip i was munching on and ate it. She looked at the screen for a moment, "You do know there are other sitcom instead of The Big Bang Theory right?" I nodded, of course i did. I went on and told her how much i love The Big Bang Theory and i even name Shelley after Sheldon (Sheldon girl's name is Shelley.)

"I wonder how your ex girlfriends handles you, they must be devastated that you prefer a sitcom than them." Elle said, taking a chip out of the bag.

"Should i also be devastate that they prefer popularity over me." I faked sobbed.

"There there." I look up and a smile was on Elle's face. We both said "Meh" in unison and laughed.

Elle

Things have been going smoothly between me and Blake he never avoid me and sometime he even asks me out on a date, i guess my skills never faded that much huh. I step into school's ground and Blake is already running towards me calling my name, "Yeah?" I ask. He didn't say anything but carry me superman style.

Blake bought me to the basketball court and put me down. I look around the basketball court, seeing if there is anything looking odd. Nothing. "This is your emergency?" I ask. Blake grab a ball from the basket and dribble it, "Don't you think my future girlfriend need to know how to play basketball." He winks, and dribble the ball around me.

"Who says i was going to be your girlfriend." Blake put his hand around my waist and another hand still dribbling the ball. He pushes me closer to him, so close that i could hear him breath. "You don't have a choice." Blake whisper into my ear, making me shiver. He let go of my waist and shoot the ball. Goal.

Out of nowhere, he went down on his knees and pull out a necklace. "Be my girlfriend." The time have finally come. I pretended to think for awhile and said a simple "Yes." He carry me by the waist and throw me up, for a second i thought i was going to hit the celling and just die. He put me down and put on the necklace that reads, "6th of July" today's date. "Wont it cost a fortune if i didn't say yes.' He kiss me on my hair. "The main thing is you said yes."

He went after the ball and throw it to me, "Your turn." For the whole day we played basketball. With physical affection of course, or how fun would it have been. Surprisingly, no teacher came or in fact no one came and told us to get back to class.

Blake

We lay on the beach against the soft rounded sand while the wind gives us a little tingle in our skin. "Why did the teachers allow us though, to use the court." Elle asks. Coral High is auctually to be honest, easily bought by money as long as you have money anything can be done in Coral High like how Lacy doesn't get any suspension or anything because she pays her way out. Elle shakes her head, disappointed by our school. She sit up and tuck both her legs into her arms, admiring the sparkling blue sea in front of her. I sit up and glance at Elle she still look the same from the last time we've been here her hair still looking beautiful under the sun's ray. "I know i am hot." Elle says, catching me red handed.

I continue staring at her, but my thoughts are not about how hot she is but her personality. Like how i started falling in love with Lacy but this time it will be different, when i first dated Lacy people called me a " Maniac" they think that i'm just using her for because she's easy to like 123. Elle though, from this day that i start to date her, no one and i mean no one would think that way cause Elle is strong, hot, smart, funny and many more. Another thing is i'm sure Elle wont turn into a like how Lacy did.

Joey

Blake and Elle was nowhere to be found in school. There was only one way to find out where they went, is to go to the period that they started going missing. You see, this is how Coral High works if you're going to skip lessons. You go to the teacher that you will start skipping class from and in this instant is Ms Paige since Blake cut class from first period, Spanish. And you get a form from them, a form that says why you wont be present in the next classes it could be any reason you want as long as you can pull it off, if you're caught the teacher would not be at fault because before that you would be signing a paper that says you wont blame the teacher if you got caught and you would pay the teacher a sum of money she wants.

I went to Ms Paige office and knock on the door. "Come in." She says. I open the door and sat on the chair in front of her. She look up from her glasses, "May i help you Mr Tucker?" I nodded, and went on telling her how much i would pay to get the information about Blake and Elle she deny it at first of course, but after time passes by as money increases she spills it out. "Thanks you Ms Paige. It have been nice working with you." She roll her eyes and send me off.