[Eric] Love That Blooms (2nd POV)

Shinhwa One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-An Eric Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own the members.

 

This story is entirely made up from my imagination.

 

Any similarities to any context is purely co-incidental.

 

Characters: Eric, You, Bestfriend

[A/N: Do check out part 1 of the story (here) that crosses over to my other one-shot series! ((: ]

 

-At your house-

It was finally your birthday and you were throwing a huge party at your house. You were finally turning 19 this year and you decided to do something different –well it was mainly suggested by your bestfriend that is. It was to hold a party and invite basically the whole school to your humongous house. She thought that this would make you feel what the “adult” world would be like, and oh how right she was.

~

-Your POV-

Many people arrived early, dancing wildly with another person. Damn, if only I had someone to dance with… but psh, better not embarrass myself though. I decide to hide myself in my room and texted my bestfriend that I will be waiting for her there.

Knowing that she was the type who wouldn’t dress to the nines however important the event is, I decided to “dress” her myself, flipping through my whole open-wardrobe for something that would suit her perfectly.

Of course, being the fashionista I am *cough cough*, I managed to find one of my favourite dresses –an orange one (my favourite colour). I wasn’t able to wear it because my Mom just bought me an amazing new white gown that would match with my white converse (yes, I hate wearing high heels, it kills my feet). Soon enough, I heard her knocking on the door and asking me if I’m done with dressing. (Psh, of course I was long done with my outfit, I don’t need like 500 hours to do my hair)

“____-ah, what took you so long?! Quickly come in and put this dress on!” I said, trying to hold in my excitement, dragging her into the room before shoving the dress to her. OMG, it’s going to be look gorgeous on her!

“B…but… it’s my first time wearing a dress! And I’ll look horrible!” she whined, trying to give it back to me. What nonsense is she speaking?! She’ll look so much better in it than me… Maybe I should just find an excuse to let her keep it –for I easily can tell that she really wants it however much her mind says no.

“Shush, no buts, go change or I’ll help you change!” I shushed her, giving her the stare that warned her she had no other choice but to ‘obey’ my commands. She finally gave up on rebutting and trudged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter