[WanSyung] Dinner Is Served

Shinhwa One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A WanSyung Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own the members.

 

This story is made up from my imagination and requester’s.

 

Any similarities to any context are purely co-incidental.

 

Inspiration:

Request from yDeathEater "WanSung-The story is that DongWan wants to make dinner for Hyesung with the help of the rest of SHINHWA for their anniversary"

 

Characters: Dongwan, Hyesung, Shinhwa

 

-Night before anniversary-

Hyesung was panicking as he doesn’t know what to do for his and Dongwan’s anniversary. He knew Dongwan was up to something and he wanted to surprise Dongwan as well, even though he didn’t request Hyesung to do anything.

However, being a good boyfriend he was, he wanted to do something special, but what?

“Aish, what should I do… Urgh… Maybe the members can help me…” Hyesung mumbled to himself, and grabbed his phone, typing in Eric’s number.

‘The party you have called is currently unavailable. Please try again later,’ the voicemail over the phone said.

“Aish, 진짜… {Trans: Really}” Hyesung grunted in frustration, “Why won’t that 바보 {Trans: Stupid} leader answer?”

Giving up, Hyesung tried calling Minwoo, knowing that he would surely have lots of ideas to help him. However, he too did not pick up his phone. He started calling up the other members, only to find that all of them didn’t pick up. Hyesung found it strange at first but was getting mad as well. Throwing his phone aside, he huffed to himself, “Hmph, fine, I don’t need their useless help anyways…”

-WanSyung’s Anniversary Date-

Dongwan quickly gathered the other members and told them to proceed with what they had to do. They had already planned out everything one week before this important date, and everyone promised not to say a word to Hyesung –or even speak to him to be exact, for fear of what Dongwan would do to them if he found out that either of them accidentally let it slip.

“Do you all remember what you all need to do? Okay, I repeat: Minwoo and Junjin, you’re making the cake; Eric and Andy, you’re doing the crab, and lastly, I will be doing all the side dishes. Anyone still not sure of the ingredients-” Dongwan instructed but was cut off by Minwoo screaming, “LET’S GET STARTED! JUNJIN-AH WHERE ARE YOOOUUUU?!”

Dongwan rolled his eyes and warned Minwoo to better not fool around as the cake was important. “Urgh, why not buy one instead,” Minwoo muttered back, but hoped that Dongw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter