[JinDy] It's Just Fiction

Shinhwa One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A JinDy Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own the members.

 

This story is entirely made up from my imagination.

 

Any similarities to any context is purely co-incidental.

 

Characters: Junjin, Andy, Shinhwa

 

-Shinhwa’s dorm-

 

-Junjin’s POV-

Finally! Some peace and quiet in the dorm at last… No more Hyesung and Eric screaming at each other every now and then; no more Minwoo and Dongwan fooling around; and it’s just me in this… terribly messy house… I should go ask Andy to clean it sometime soon…

Speaking of Andy… I wonder where he went… Oh wells, if only we are as close as Hyesung-hyung and I… But I guess that will never happen… You’re asking me why? Well, that’s because I just can’t…

I can’t help but feel weird whenever I’m near Andy. He just pulls me towards him like a magnet yet makes me flustered and tongue-tied whenever he speaks to me. I guess that marks our awkwardness, so it’s technically my fault… Aish, Andy, see what you do to me?

~


Junjin sat in front of his laptop and sulked, thinking about how he was the most distant from Andy when he longed for it to be closer; closer than normal friends; closer than best friends should be. But he knew it was wrong, but he tried reasoning with himself, persuading his mind that Hyesung and Eric are already together, and Minwoo and Dongwan are most likely a pair… which leaves him and… Andy…

He unknowingly typed his name and Andy’s on a search engine, and was surprised when he saw the huge amount of results on both of them being paired as ‘JinDy’.

“Hmm, they even write fanfictions about us?! Whoa… their imagination must be fantastic…” Junjin gasped as he went to one of the searches which gave him a list of JinDy fanfictions.

He got curious and opened up one by ‘maknaedydy’, only to find himself starting to like the author’s style of writing JinDy fanfictions, reading more and more of his/her other JinDy fanfictions. How he longed for Andy to treat him like his boyfriend. How he wished Andy would be as close to him like the Junjin and Andy in the fanfictions.

“I should try writing some… It might actually help me feel better about my love towards that stupid maknae,” Junjin thought, deciding to create an account on Asianfanfics under the name ‘choochoongjae’.

He was soon emersed in writing a fanfic about him and Andy that he didn’t notice the younger one coming into the dorm and enter his room.

 ‘Junjin sighed as he watched Andy leave with Hyesung, leaving him brokenhearted at a corner… This wasn’t the ending he wanted. He wanted Andy all to himself -Forever his- eternally…’

Junjin’s fast fingers typed rapidly on the keyboard as his feelings and ideas combined as one, still unaware of the younger’s presence, until…

“형, 뭐해요? {Trans: Hyung, what are you doing?}” Andy finally said, breaking the silence as well as Junjin’s train of thoughts.

“A…ah… Andy-ah, when did y…you… get here?” Junjin stuttered, immediately slamming his laptop shut, afraid that Andy caught him in the act.

“Mm, quite some time ago…  Please let me read what you’ve written after you’re done, okay hyung?” Andy said, smiling at him before leaving the room to let Junjin continue his story in ‘peace’.

However, Junjin wasn’t feeling any peace at all as he was currently panicking and freaking out when he realised that Andy knew… or so he thought…

~

-Junjin’s POV-

Oh no… what do I do now?! We’re going to be so much more awkward now… urgh… great job Park Choong Jae… You’re like the number 1 Andy’s repel-magnet…

I sighed, lifting up my laptop screen once more and continued my story, pouring out the bitter feeling in my heart as I thought of how Andy would avoid me for the rest of my life.

As I typed, I didn’t notice that tears started pouring down my cheeks until I felt something wet dripping on my arms. I stifled my sob, afraid that Andy would hear and I could feel my heart ache even more.

Andy-ah… how do you do what you do to me?

~

-Andy’s POV-

I sat on the couch in the living room, staring blankly at my phone as I processed what happened in Junjin-hyung’s room.

Was he writing a fanfiction about him and someone? I only saw him typing something like ‘Junjin sighed as he watched … leaving him brokenhearted at a corner… This wasn’t the ending he wanted. He wanted … Forever his- eternally…’

Who did he want? For whom did his heart break for? Was it Hyesung-hyung; or Minwoo-hyung?

~

As Andy thought about Junjin having feelings towards one of the hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter