[RicWooDong] Bearing The Pain

Shinhwa One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: PG-13 (Swearing)

-A RicWooDong Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own the members.

 

This story is made up from my imagination and requester’s.

 

Any similarities to any context is purely co-incidental.

 

Inspiration:

Request from ricsungput "WooDong/RicWan- Dongwan is sick; minwoo/eric doesn't know how to take care dongwan"

[A/N: Hope you don't mind me putting them all together as an OT3 ^//^;]

 

Characters: Eric, Dongwan, Minwoo, Shinhwa

 

-Dongwan’s Apartment-

Dongwan wasn't feeling well that day. It must have been all the stress from his latest drama, 힘내요 미스타 김 {Trans: Cheer up Mr Kim} as well as Shinhwa`s comeback.

~

-Dongwan’s POV-

I held on to the sink and...

‘Dheijejhekw’

Urgh disgusting puke...

‘Ndjjalkxhs’

Mmmph I hate my life right now...

Finally my stomach felt a tiny bit better and I managed to stagger out of the bathroom to change into a fresh pair of clothes.

~

“Uph... I can't be sick at a time like this... It's an important month and I can't just let this stomach flu stop me from supporting and playing my part…” Dongwan tried to convince himself but was yet again pulled to the toilet from the urge to puke.

‘Shwjshksjsjw’

“Dang it... I'm going to be late if I continue to be like this...“ Dongwan muttered, quickly washing up and leaving without having any breakfast.

-Shinhwa‘s dance practice room-

“Okay, we will need to wait for Dongwan to come so we can discuss on the choreography for ‘This Love‘,“ Minwoo said, clicking the pen as he watched the clock that hung on one of the walls.

“Why the heck is he late? Doesn't he know that this meeting/practice session is ING IMPORTANT?!” Hyesung cursed, crossing his arms.

“Calm down Hyesung-ah, he's just running late... I don't think he's doing it on purpose...“ Minwoo reasoned, more so defending his boyfriend.

“Hyung, shouldn't you or Eric-hyung text him to see if Dongwan-hyung is okay?“ Andy asked, concerned that something happened to Dongwan along the way.

“Aish, you're right Andy-ah... We are such terrible boyfriends...“ Eric said, leaning on Minwoo`s shoulder while the shorter one told him what to type.

“Urgh, I still don't get how your relationship works...“ Hyesung muttered.

“Hyesung-hyung, you have me~~“ Junjin cooed, causing Hyesung to sigh and give in to his adorable 애기쌔. {Trans: Baby bird}

~

-Dongwan’s POV-

‘Dongwan-ie,어디야? {Trans: Where are you} Please tell me that you're still alive when you receive this message! ;-; We love you too much for you to leave us so soon... Anyways, quickly get your here or the rest of them are going to pound us alive... especially Hyesung... Do hurry!

Love, Min-ie and Ric-ie <3 ’

I just received a text from my Ric-ie and Min-ie and I could finally smile for the first time today.

‘Coming ^\\^; Sorry to keep you guys waiting...‘ I replied, as the elevator reached the floor of our practice room.

~

“Is he alright?” Andy asked for the millionth time as he watched Minwoo and Eric stare at the phone intently, waiting for Dongwan`s reply.

Buzz~

“AH HE REPLIED! THA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter