[Andy] Plush Toy Frustrations

Shinhwa One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-An Andy Fanfiction-

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own the members.

 

This story is entirely made up from my imagination.

 

Any similarities to any context is purely co-incidental.

 

Inspiration: 24K U R SO CUTE- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgJv3pJc1jw

[A/N: I just got into this fandom (24U) and I’m currently loving their cute-style > <; But Shinhwa will still be my top bias group ~]

 

Characters: Andy, You

 

-Your POV-

I squealed once again as I replayed 24K’s newest MV of the song U R SO CUTE.

“OMGOMGOMG THEY ARE SOOO CUTE! KYAAAA~~ SUNGOH! OMG HIS BEAUTIFUL VOICE! DAEIL IS SOOOO CUTE WHEN HE RAPS; OMG CORY GOSH, THE *second* CUTEST LEADER EVVVEEEERRR~” I screamed, sure that I must have sounded like a whale.

I couldn’t resist their cuteness and squirmed in delight when Sungoh winked at the end.

~

Andy decided to pay you a visit since it was their vacation time, wishing to spend some quality time with you. Of course, he decided to give you a surprise, not telling you when he was coming over. Being your boyfriend for over 6 months, he has the key to your house and you welcomed him in anytime.

However, as he stepped in the house, a sudden sharp-pitched squeal came from the room. He immediately rushed to the room door, only to find you sitting on the bed, squeezing a huge cat plushie tightly.

“____-ah, 무슨 일이야? {Trans: What happened}” Andy asked, with a worried-sick look on his face.

“Aww, oppa, have you seen 24K’s newest MV? It’s soooo cute! OMG! Look at Byungho! He’s acting is like so… awwwkward~~ Kyaaaa~” you squealed once again, snuggling your face into the 24K cat plush toy you recently bought.

“Wait, who again?” he questioned, plopping down next to you as he observed what you were watching, feeling slightly jealous that you were fangirling over some other group that wasn’t Teen Top or 100% and definitely wasn’t Shinhwa.

You moved your laptop a little so Andy could watch the Music Video together with you, but he clearly showed that he was uninterested, patting your head as he stared somewhere else in the room. However, you were too absorbed into your own “fangirl-lululala-land” to even bother to look at Andy.

Sensing that you weren’t paying any attention to him, Andy huffed and pouted, snatching the huge cat toy out of your hands and analysed it.

~
-Andy’s POV-

Psh, there’s another new group now? H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter