Detention??

Dear President!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kevin came to the school with swollen eyes. He was crying the whole night because Kibum stole his first kiss. He ignored everyone. Whoever greeted him, he just passed without even replying or looked at them. Kevin made his way to the council room. Eli was there with Xander hugging him, preparing tea. They both saw Kevin entered the room with his swollen eyes.

 

"I will grab some ice at the canteen. Bye Eli darling!" Xander said, giving Eli a shy kiss before running out from the council room. Kevin rolled his eyes. He took his seat at the head of the table and buried his face in the table. Eli placed a cup of tea in front of Kevin.

 

"Breakfast?" Kevin shook his head. Eli grabbed a chair and sat next to him. He patted Kevin's shoulder.

 

"Want to talk about it?" Eli asked.


"What is there to talk about? That idiot stole my first kiss!" Kevin's voice was sad.

 

"Oh come on! It is just a first kiss!" Eli sipped his tea. Kevin pouted.

 

"My first kiss, Eli! It's very valuable!" Tears started rolling down on Kevin's cheek.

 

"Okay, okay! Here is a good news for you! Kibum is in detention today." Eli said in cheerful tone. Kevin looked at him with confused look. Eli winked.

 

"I find ways to make sure he ends up in detention."

 

"Really?" Eli nodded.

 

"Thanks!" Kevin was cheerful. He sipped his tea. Soon, Xander came back with a pack of ice.

 

"Woah, where is that sulky boy?" Xander teased. Kevin grimaced. He then gave Xander a smack right behind his shoulder.

 

"Oww. Yeah, he's back! The evil side of president." Xander said, passing the ice pack to Kevin. Suddenly, someone pushed the door opened. Dongho entered the room. He went straight to Kevin.

 

"You! What did you receive from Mr Soohyun for me to end up on a date with him?" Dongho was mad. Kevin expected this. He lightly put the ice pack on his eyes.

 

"Sorry Dongho." Kevin apologized. Dongho looked at him.

 

"What happened to your eyes?" He tried to remove the ice pack Kevin was holding.

 

"That idiot cried the whole night because someone stole his first kiss." Xander explained, sipping his tea.

 

"Idiot hyung." Dongho chuckled.

 

"What? That was my first kiss." Kevin groaned. They all laughed.

 

"Woo Sunghyun, please come to the infirmary as soon as possible." The annoucement made them looked at Kevin with confused look.

 

"Gosh, he is going to yell at me again." Kevin sighed. Dongho laughed.

 

"Served you right for messing up others' life,"

 

"I was trying to help you guys."

 

"Yeah! Whatever! Go see him before he come here!" Dongho pushed Kevin towards the door and let him out. He shut the door closed. Kevin had no chance to get in back. He walked lazily to the infirmary. Soohyun was waiting for him at the door.

 

"What happened to your eyes?"

 

"Mind your own business." Kevin is getting annoyed with that question.

 

"Okay. Anyways, thanks for yesterday." Soohyun smiled. 

 

"Great! Anything else?" Kevin wanted to leave so badly.

 

"I'm in charge of detention today but I can't make it. The principal told me that I can ask you to be in charge." Kevin's eyes almost popped out from its socket.

 

"Seriously?"

 

"Yeah. You can handle the detention today." Kevin felt hopeless now. He just nodded and walked lazily back to council room. He entered.

 

"Sulky boy is back!" Xander made an annoucement. He tried to tease Kevin again but failed.

 

"What's wrong?" Eli asked. Kevin did not answer and buried his face on the table again.

 

The school just ended. Kevin  went to the special classroom. That class was used for detention only. Inside, he saw Kibum. Kibum looked at him.

 

"Great! I'm seeing you again!" He said in disgusted tone. Kevin ignored it and started writing on the blackboard.

 

"What? 5 essays and every essay must have at least 5 full pages? That's insane!" Kibum complained.

 

"Just shut up and write, Idiot!"

 

"Do you want me to shut your mouth again?" Kibum winked at Kevin. Kevin shot him a death glare.

 

"You want to be bald? I have a shaver here. Come closer and I will use it!" Kevin threatened, showing the shaver. Kibum pouted.

 

"I thought you missed me, Hunny-Bunny."

 

"Go to hell with your imaginary bunny."

 

"Wow, you're fierce. I like fierce guy."

 

"So what?"

 

"You must be fierce on bed too." Kevin bit his lower lip hard. Stupid, idiot dummy! This guy in front of him really made his blood boils. He really wanted to shave Kibum's head.

 

"Start writing your essay or you can't go home." Kevin ordered. Kibum grinned.

 

"I don't want to. I'm enjoying this!"

 

"Start writing or I will send you to the principal's office." Kevin threatened again.

 

"Kay. Anything to please you, the one who I stole first kiss from." Kevin crumpled a piece of paper and threw it at Kibum. Kibum catched it.

 

"Aah, love letter." He said, giving flying kisses to Kevin. Kevin sat and plugged earphone to his ears. He increased the volume until it hurt his eardrums. Kibum smiled and started writing his essays. He was enjoying this.

 

"Hey, do you want to crumple this essay? I don't mind sitting in here with you." Kibum said, handing Kevin his fourth essay. 3 hours passed already.

 

"Where is your fifth essay?" Kevin asked with harsh tone. He already crumpled a few essays Kibum made because of Kibum's awful handwriting and his rubbish points.

 

"Here you go." Kevin was about to read it when he saw what was written on the page.

 

-I stole a kiss from you!

<3<3<3Kevin love Kibum <3<3<3-

 

Both sentence were big enough for him to see. Kevin ripped the paper apart.

 

"Hey, why did you do that?" Kibum groaned but he was enjoying that. Annoying Kevin was so much fun.

 

"Write me an essay not rubbish!" Kevin threw those paper pieces at Kibum. Kibum stuck out his tongue. He went back to his desk and began writing. When he finished, he gave to Kevin. Kevin read as fast as he could.

 

"Good. This detention is over. Thank God!" Kevin reached his bag and walked to the door. Kibum followed him.

 

"Wait," Kibum said and Kevin turned. A kiss landed on his lips. Kevin was shock. He pushed Kibum away and tears rolling down on his cheek. He rubbed his lips a few times. Kibum grinned. Kevin was furious. He stepped on Kibum's foot hard and ran away.

 

"Oww!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wander if this chapter is too short or not...

Kemaru is back! *throwing confetti*

Sorry if I made Kibum like that....

Can't help myself from laughing while typing this...

Time for cookies!

Next chapter will be a little bit late...

I can't promise anything...

Please hope that I won't be in long term break again...

Anyways, always stay tuned!