Confession

Dear President!
 
 
 
 
 
"Kibum, want to join us?" Hoon asked. A few girls behind him were giving Kibum shy smiles. Kibum just stared at them coldly.
 
 
"Where are you going?" He replied Hoon's question with another question. Hoon smiled.
 
 
"We are going to catch a movie. Join us! It will be fun, I promise you!" Kibum almost imagine Hoon as a salesperson at the mall, trying to ge his customer's attention. He shook his head lightly, trying to chase the imagination away.
 
 
"I can't. Detention again." Kibum said in bored tone. He slung his bag over his right shoulder and rose from his seat. He then started walking out from his class to the special class. He sighed. Another visit to the special class. Another day to see Mr Soohyun. He shuddered at that thought. Hoon followed him.
 
 
"Detention again?" It sounded like a complaint. It was Kibum who has to attend detention not Hoon. Yet, he was complaining like he was the one who has to deal with it.
 
 
"Yeah, they are giving me detention every single day just because I stole their president precious first kiss." Kibum did not mention about the second kiss he had with Kevin. To him, the second kiss was more valuable than the first one. He cannot get enough of that beautiful, soft pink lips. Kibum his lips, remembering the warmth coming from Kevin's lips. It made him want Kevin more. To him, Kevin's lips are different than all those girls he had kiss. His lips matches Kibum's, like it has been carve to fit his. Kibum wondered whether Kevin told the rest of the student council about their second kiss.
 
 
"Kibum, are you building castle on the air again?" Hoon asked. Kibum snapped out from his thoughts about Kevin and focused on his conversation with Hoon.
 
 
"Sorry, I was daydreaming." Kibum apologized. Hoon laughed at his answer.
 
 
"That is so not like you!" Kibum made a face at that statement. Yes, he was not being himself today. It was Monday and he was sure he had nothing to do with Monday blues. What is wrong with him today? He asked himself.
 
 
"Say, how did you end up getting detention today?" Kibum rolled his eyes. 
 
 
"Do I need to explain again?" Hoon shook his head. Kibum was confused.
 
 
"You do know they left the school for a camping trip, do you?"
 
 
"I don't. Camping trip? For how long?" Kibum asked. They stood in front of the special class now.
 
 
"This whole week. You really don't know?" Kibum was about to answer when Soohyun showed up at the door.
 
 
"Kim Kibum! How long do you want me to wait?" Soohyun grabbed Kibum's hand and dragged him inside. He slammed the door hard. Enough to make Hoon jumped.
 
 
"You don't have to do that, you know." Kibum said, taking his seat. Soohyun ignored him. Kibum looked at the blackboard. He sighed.
 
 
"100 math questions? How boring!" He complained. Soohyun smacked his head.
 
 
"Hyung, it hurts!"

 
"Start doing it! I'm being nice today! If not, I will increase to 1000!" Soohyun threatened. Kibum stuck out his tongue. He started taking out his pencil case and did the calculation. He was on fifth question when Soohyun talked again to him.
 
 
"Kibum, what did you do to Kevin to deserve detention everyday?" Soohyun asked. Kibum looked at him.
 
 
"I stole his first kiss." He answered it bluntly. Soohyun grimaced.
 
 
"You really did that?" Kibum nodded. He continued to do his work.
 
 
"You shouldn't do that." His pen stop writing. He looked up.
 
 
"Why?" He asked.
 
 
"You are Hyung Jun's little brother,"
 
 
"What if I'm Hyung Jun's brother? That doesn't mean anything." Kibum interfered before Soohyun finished his sentence.
 
 
"Just because my brother used to be a president here, he can't expect me to be like my brother!" Kibum continued. Stupid, idiot president! Stop comparing me to my brother! I'm not him! Kibum shouted in his heart. He was so lost in his thought that he did not see Soohyun's angry face.
 
 
"He likes Hyung Jun!" Soohyun said in stern voice. His hands were holding Kibum's face hard. Kibum who heard it cannot believe it. His eyes almost popped out of its socket.
 
 
"Really?" He asked. Soohyun released his face and sat at the edge of Kibum's table.
 
 
"Why did you kiss him?" Soohyun asked, ignoring Kibum's question.
 
 
"He won't shut up so I just kissed him."
 
 
"How about the second one?"

 
"Second one?"
 
 
"Your first detention. You kissed him before you guys went home." Soohyun explained. Kibum looked at him with weird face.
 
 
"How did you know?" Kibum was clueless. He had no idea how Soohyun figured it out.
 
 
"I saw it. I went back to school to check on Kevin and saw you kissed him. He was in shock for sure."
 
 
"What if I kissed him? It is just a kiss." Soohyun smacked Kibum's back.
 
 
"Stupid!"

 
"Idiot!"
 
 
"It is not just a kiss!"
 
 
"It is!" Soohyun really wanted to splash a bucket of cold water to Kibum now. This idiot kid know nothing about Kevin. He only thinks about himself. Soohyun thought to himself.
 
 
"Kevin cried the whole night because of that kiss."

 
"He is a crybaby!" Soohyun cannot took it anymore. He went out from the special class, leaving Kibum alone with his mathematics questions. Kibum muttered to himself and continued his work. Suddenly, he was wet. He looked at the direction of the water came from and saw Soohyun holding the red pail.
 
 
"Are you crazy for making me wet?" Kibum shouted.
 
 
"You're the crazy one for making Kevin's life upside down!" Kibum was quiet. He sat with his wet clothes. Soohyun gave him a towel.
 
 
"After you kissed him, he cried for the whole night. The next day, he pretended to be okay. Yet, he collapsed during P.E. He did not want to disappoint me so he went to help me handling your detention. I came back to check because I wanted to make sure he is okay."

 
"Is he sick?" Soohyun shook his head.
 
 
"Depression." Kibum blinked his eyes a few times. Cheerful guy like Kevin has depression? That is a lie! He said to himself.
 
 
"I know what is going on your mind. I'm not lying. He is cheerful but deep down inside, he is not what we think he is."

 
"Since when?"
 
 
"I don't know." Kibum rose from his seat and grabbed Soohyun's shirt.
 
 
"What kind of doctor you are?"Soohyun grabbed Kibum's hands. His eyes is fixed to Kibum's eyes.
 
 
"Do you know what your brother did to him?" Slowly, Kibum released Soohyun's shirt. He stood there, not knowing what to do. He was too confused.
 
 
"Your brother made him much more depressed!" 

 
"That's my brother! Not me!"
 
 
"You reminds him to Hyung Jun!"

 
"I'm not Hyung Jun!"
 
 
"You are to him!"
 
 
"NO!"
 
 
"You kissed him!"
 
 
"It's just a kiss!"
 
 
"To you! To Kevin, it brings back all those painful memories!" Kibum gripped the edge of the table hard. He sat down. Soohyun continued to talk.
 
 
"Kevin and Hyung Jun used to date back when your brother was in school. They were so happy. Kevin did suffer depression back then but Hyung Jun's presence made him alive. They always spent their time together until Kevin found out Hyung Jun was dating someone else from another school. He confronted Hyung Jun about it. Hyung Jun acknowledged it. Kevin isn't the type to be mad at someone else. He just smiled and wished Hyung Jun good luck. Hyung Jun wanted to give a hug but Kevin ran away first and he slipped. He fell at the stairs and the scar is still there,"
 
 
"Why are you telling me this?"
 
 
"Because I don't want him to get hurt."
 
 
"I'm Hyung Jun's brother,"

 
"You love Kevin." Kibum was speechless. He was denying that fact.
 
 
"No. I don't love him."

 
"It's a lie. I saw the way you look at him. Since the first day you are in school, your eyes always searching for him. Everywhere he goes, you are there. Watching his movements. It is love but you keep on denying it."
 
 
"What if I love him?"

 
"There is no if."

 
"What if I make the same mistake as my brother?"

 
"Do you really love him?"
 
 
"I don't know,"

 
"Do you really love him?" Soohyun repeated his question.
 
 
"I do."

 
"Then, don't make the same mistake like your brother. He is fragile."
 
 
"Hyung, how about the members of student council? Do they know about this?"
 
 
"Only Sulli and Dongho know nothing about this. Eli was the one who took care of Kevin when he was in hospital. Xander was there too. Minho almost want to beat your brother together with Kiseop and AJ but Kevin stopped them. Why? Because he didn't want to see Hyung Jun getting hurt."

 
"Stupid president!" Soohyun laughed.
 
 
"Hyung, can I really take care of Kevin?" Soohyun patted Kibum's shoulder.
 
 
"I believe you can. Just don't rush him okay?" Kibum nodded.
 
 
"Let's go home. I'm tired of seeing your face everyday!" Soohyun packed his stuffs.
 
 
"Hyung, you idiot!" They both laughed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry for this late update!
And I'm sorry if this chapter is disappointing you guys.... T_T
I'm running out of ideas and I can't think how to update this....
I'm trying my best to finish this story...
I won't leave it just like that without any ending....
Stay tuned, ok~