Unexpected Valentine!

Dear President!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whoa! That's a lot of chocolate you got there!" Hoon exclaimed in excitement. Kibum shot him a painful expression. He searched the paper bag and grabbed a box of chocolate.

 

"Want some?" He offered. Hoon wanted to take some but seeing how girls were giving him death glares behind Kibum, he shook his head fast. Kibum kept on offering him. Hoon got closer to Kibum.

 

"Do you want to see me dead?" He whispered, giving hint to Kibum. He even rolled his eyes towards the girls direction. Kibum turned over to look. Those girls were smiling. They looked warm-welcoming rather than scary. Kibum looked back at Hoon with a puzzled look.

 

"KYAA!" They heard a few girls screaming. They looked around to find the source of the sound. They found Kevin being surrounded by a group of girls. They were hovering around him, giving chocolate. Kevin received those chocolate with his warm, angelic smile.

 

"Yah, he's quite popular among girls!" Hoon commented. Kibum made face. He felt sick seeing how Kevin treated those girls.


"Let's go!" Kibum said to Hoon. He walked to the nearest trash bin and dumped the whole bag full with chocolate in it. He heard groans and ignored it. He just walked to his class with a face Do-I-Care-?. Hoon followed him after giving apologetic smile to the girls who groaned.

 

"He is so evil!" Sulli said, joining Kevin. Kevin nodded. He looked around. 

 

"Where is Minho?" He asked. Sulli smiled. 

 

"He is in training." Sulli said, giving him a box chocolate.

 

"Thanks! Too bad I have no chocolate with me." Kevin joked. They laughed. Kevin looked at his watch.

 

"Woah! I'm running late! See you during recess!" Kevin ran but he halted his run for a few moments.

 

"If you see Dongho, tell him I want to see him in council room during recess okay?" He continued to run when he saw Sulli nodded. Kevin went to the infirmary. He stopped for a while in front of the door.

 

"Soohyun hyung," Kevin called while pushing the door open.

 

"BOO!" Soohyun appeared out of nowhere. Kevin screamed like a girl. Soohyun laughed.

 

"Yah, you should look at your face." Soohyun laughed harder. Kevin is annoyed. Then he flashed an evil grin.

 

"Hyung, I think I want to go out on a date with Dongho today." Kevin said, fanning himself with the ticket he was holding. He stuck his tongue out at Soohyun. Soohyun was eyeing the ticket.

 

“I gave you what you want, right? Now be a good boy and hand me the ticket!” Soohyun said, trying to grab the ticket from Kevin’s hand. Kevin managed to avoid him and laughed.

 

“Be careful, I don’t have extra ticket and this is the only chance for you to have a date with Dongho.” Soohyun bit his lower lip. This kid in front of him is really driving him insane. He might even send himself to the asylum because of Kevin. Soohyun sighed and sat on the chair. He looked at his watch.

 

“Say, aren't you running late for your first class?” He said in a bored tone, folding his arm across his chest. Kevin looked at his watch.

 

“Damn, my first class started 15 minutes ago! Here you go!” Kevin said in a rushing tone and threw the ticket to Soohyun. He left the infirmary immediately. The ticket landed softly on Soohyun’s lap. He smiled.

 

The bell rang, signifying the end of recess. Kevin found Dongho nearby the stairs. He was hiding.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” Kevin asked. Dongho hushed him.

 

“Hyung, I’m hiding from my admirers.” Dongho whispered. Kevin rolled his eyes.

 

“I don’t care what you were doing. Right now, you have to follow me to the council room.” Kevin said, dragging Dongho out from his hiding place and went to the council room. A few girls were following them. Kevin pushed the door open and went inside.

 

“Eli, do something about that.” Eli went out to clear things up. Kevin forced Dongho to sit.

 

“Do you know how many times I go around the school to look for you?” Kevin asked, pretended to be mad. Dongho shook his head. Kevin smacked his own forehead.

 

“I want to give you this. As your Valentine present.” Kevin said, retrieving a ticket from his bag and gave it to Dongho. Dongho looked at him with puzzled expression.

 

“Thanks.” That was the only thing Dongho can say. Kevin grinned.

 

“Hey, stop acting lovey-dovey and get ready for inspection.” Eli said, coming back to the room.

 

“I bet he is annoyed with those girls.” Kiseop said while playing cards with Jaeseop. Eli shot him a death glare.

 

“Okay, okay! Let’s get it done then.” Kevin said in a cheerful tone.

 

They arrived at Kibum’s class. Kevin was saving it for the last one. They entered the class.

 

“Woah, the president is together with them.” Some girls were whispering. Kevin hid a smile. This was his first time doing inspection as a president. They started calling out names. Kevin skipped Kibum’s name. He wanted him to be the last one. He had plans for him.

 

Kibum who was eating chocolate that he just got, ignored Kevin and his gang. He looked at them with bored eyes.

 

“Last one, Kim Kibum!” Kevin called. Kibum made a face Stupid-Idiot-President-Ruining-My-Life!. He walked to where Kevin was standing.

 

“Wow, did you come from an alien planet?” Kevin said it a little bit louder than usual. The whole class laughed. Kibum remained silent.

 

“Well, five points for not wearing your nametag.”

 

“Who are you to know my name?”

 

“Another five points for not wearing necktie.”

 

“I used it to strangle someone.” Kevin grimaced.

 

“Ten points for your messy hair. Do you want me to cut it or style it? I’m willing to help.” Kevin flashed his smile. Kibum stuck out his tongue.

 

“I can buy you shoe lace too. That’s two points for that rainbow shoe lace.” Kevin winked. Kibum was angry. This boy in front of him really wants a fight. Too bad he is not a fighter. He was thinking how to deal with Kevin. Then he smiled.

 

“Thirty points for disobeying orders, especially mine.”

 

“Can you shut up?”

 

“Pardon me?”

 

“Can you just shut up? I don’t want to hear your voice. Well, if you can’t, I will help you with that.” Kibum grinned. Kevin sensed something. Kibum popped another chocolate into his mouth.

 

“I won’t listen to your………” Before Kevin finished his sentence, Kibum kissed him. He was shock. He tasted the sweetness of the chocolate but there was something else that is better than chocolate. Before he figured it out, Kibum ended the kiss and pushed him lightly.

 

“See, you’re quiet now. Why don’t you be a good boy and stay in the council room?” Kevin looked at him with his eyes almost popping out from its socket. He just realized that Kibum stole his first kiss. The whole class was quiet so as the student council’s members.

 

“You stole my first kiss!” He shouted and ran away. The rest of the members gave Kibum death glares.

 

“I would love to fight with you but it’s against the school rules. Fifty points will be deducted and I don’t care if you do anything wrong or not. I will make sure you are in detention tomorrow.” Eli said in harsh tone and left. The rest of the members followed him.

 

“Wow, I made them mad. Well, I have my prize already. First kiss from President!” He grinned and popped another chocolate into his mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update!

I was sick and when I recovered, I had battle with academic stuffs...

Anyways, the next update will be less than 48 hours....

I would love to give cookies but Kevin stole them and throw them in trash bin *joking*

Stay tuned!