President In Infirmary

Dear President!

 

 

 

 

 

"Mind explaining about that guy, Sulli?" Kevin asked when she has calmed down. They were in the room again. Everyone was present except for Dongho.

 

"That's Kim Kibum. He's your sunbae. The one that I called idiot earlier." Sulli pouted.

 

"What did he do to annoy my sweet little Sulli?" Kevin winked. Sulli giggled. He looked at Eli and Xander. Eli was busy romancing with Xander like their usual time.

 

"He is a rulebreaker. He broke too many rules lately. I just don't understand him."

 

"Do you need to understand him? He is not important to you." Minho interfered and passed Sulli a mineral bottle. She drank it. Minho gave one to Kevin. Kevin just traced the lid of the bottle.

 

"Oppa, I don't mean it that way. I just don't understand how he managed to break school's rules without even feeling guilty." Sulli did aegyo and Minho fell for it. He smiled.

 

"I see. A rulebreaker. Maybe I should handle the inspection tomorrow." Kevin said, throwing a glance at Xander and Eli.

 

"Are you sure? You have other things to do. We can handle the inspection like usual." Minho said but Kevin just shook his head.

 

"I want to see this rulebreaker. Besides, I don't think we have enough hands since Eli is too busy with Xander." Everyone laughed, leaving Eli and Xander in confused state.

 

"Err, what?" Eli asked, causing them to laugh harder.

 

"They were jealous of us. Especially Kevin." Xander said in annoying tone.

 

"Hyung, I have other things to do rather than developing jealousy towards you and Eli." Kevin laughed again.

 

"Wait, I thought you already quit. Why are you here?" Xander asked, tilting his head to his right side.

 

"XANDER HYUNG!" Kiseop smacked Xander's head hard.

 

"Yah, why did you hit me?" Xander asked. Kiseop grinned.

 

"Revenge!"

 

"Okay, enough playing. We have work." Kevin said. Everyone groaned.

 

"You guys need to help me arrange this or I will quit for real." Kevin threatened, tapping his index finger on the papers they gathered just now.

 

"If you find Kim Kibum's info, please give it to me." He added before switching on his laptop and continued his work. The rest of them quickly arranged those papers after listening to Kevin's threat. Half an hour passed, the bell rang. They left the room and headed to their class.

 

"Hey Kevin, I'm sorry about menstrual cycle thing earlier." Eli apologized, handing Kevin papers. They were walking together since both of them belong to the same class.

 

"Menstrual cycle? I think it is better rather than having extra ert hormones in your body." Both of them laughed. Eli was sure Kevin did forgive him already. It was Kevin after all. An angel. Kevin's eyes scanned through the papers. The wrinkles showed up on his forehead as he entered the class. He took his seat. He was thinking hard.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Eli asked, seeing Kevin lost in his thought. He rose from his seat and tapped on Kevin's shoulder. Kevin looked at him and pouted cutely. Eli pinched his cheek.

 

"Nothing's wrong. Don't worry." Kevin said, looking at the teacher who was coming in. Kevin pretended to develop his interest on the subject but his mind was away.

 

Kevin POV

I wonder why did he break the rules? He is completely different than the one I know. Did something happen? There must be a reason. I wonder what it is. Maybe I should visit his house?

 

"Woo Sunghyun!" The teacher called. Kevin looked up.

 

"Please solve this question." Kevin looked at the question. He stood up but he was too weak that he collapsed right away.

 

"Kevin!" Eli screamed, catching Kevin's body in his hands.

 

"Is he okay, Kyoung Jae? Can you please take him to the infirmary?" The teacher ordered. Eli lifted Kevin up in bridal style and headed to the infirmary. He opened the door to find the teacher in charge. The teacher looked up. Eli went straight away to one of the beds provided and placed Kevin there.

 

"What happen?" That teacher asked.

 

"I don't know. He collapsed during class." Eli wanted to explain more but he did not know what to say. The teacher checked Kevin's condition.

 

"Exhaustion. I guess he overworked his body. Let him rest for a while. You may go back to your class now." The teacher ordered.

 

"But I want to stay here." Eli pleaded. The teacher shook his head. Eli returned to the class with sulky face. 

 

"Stop fooling around, Kevin. You can fool everyone except me. Please don't ruin my career with your fake faint." That teacher went to make tea.

 

"Soohyun Hyung, you are mean. Don't you know that?" Kevin rose from the bed. Soohyun came back with two cups of tea and handed one to Kevin.

 

"Mean? I don't think so. It is you who is not listening to me. How many times I told you to rest? Is that hard?" Kevin gave flying kisses to Soohyun, hoping that he will fall for his aegyo.

 

"I won't fall for your aegyo." Soohyun drank his tea. How can he fall for Kevin's aegyo when he has his own lover? 

 

"I know. Just trying." Kevin drank his tea.

 

"So, what is the reason for you to come here? You hate my place, that is for sure."

 

"Hyung, I don't hate your place. I hate you." Soohyun smacked Kevin's head.

 

"Oww! That hurts!" 

"If there is no reason, please leave!" Soohyun was mad. The guy in front of him never listen to him well. He is going to lose his mind if he hang around Kevin.

 

"Hyung, I need someone's number. Can you give me?" Soohyun rolled his eyes. This guy is weird, he thought to himself.

"I thought you have access to every student information." Soohyun said. Kevin bit his lips.


"I did but not those who graduated already. Only you, a teacher has it." What is he up to? Soohyun cannot stop wondering.


"Are you using me?" He asked. He want to know the reason why Kevin did this.

 

"How about a date with Dongho?" Dongho? I don't care what he want to do as long as I can have a date with Dongho. Dongho, my cotton candy. Soohyun said to himself. Kevin looked at him with an evil look. He knew his teacher's weakness and he is using it. Kevin grinned.

 

"Deal! Who is it?" Soohyun asked.

 

"Kim Hyung Jun,"

 

 

 

 

 

Yay for Chapter 3!!!

The next chapter might be a little late since I haven't start thinking about it...
Anyways, here are cookies for everyone!!!
Next chapter, unexpected event will occur *did I just lie?? You're wrong. I did plan unexpected event but don't know what it is going to be*

 

Stay tuned!