President In Trouble!

Dear President!

 

 

 

 

 

Kevin met Kiseop and AJ. They were on their way to the room. AJ was confused to see Kevin with all his stuffs. He was even more confused to see Kevin with a backpack. He knew, Kevin always carries his bagpack when there is laptop in it. Still, he usually leave it at the council's room during school hour.

 

"Where are you going?" AJ asked. Kevin did not stop. He gave a reply while walking.

 

"Hell!" AJ's face was unreadable. Kevin usually a soft-spoken person. He hardly say bad things and curse. This is so not Kevin.

 

"Jaeseop, let's go. Kevin might has something important to attend to." Kiseop was hugging his right hand. AJ smiled and pinched his lover's nose. Kiseop shook his head lightly and gave AJ a shy peck at his cheek. They were teasing each other while walking to the room. When they were about to open the door, someone else has opened it from inside.

 

"Kiseop, AJ, do you see Kevin?" Eli asked. His tone was full with worry. Xander was fanning himself. His forehead wrinkled too deep that it looked like it has been carved on.

 

"We met him just now. He did not even stop to say hello." Kiseop was about to sulk with Kevin's attitude but  Xander smacked his head with his fan. AJ's face was like Why-did-you-do-that?

 

"Hyung, it hurts! Why on earth did you do that?"Kiseop rubbed his head. AJ kissed the place Xander smacked, trying to reduce the pain Kiseop has to suffer.

 

"Yah, why didn't you guys stop him? He is going to leave his position!" AJ was in shock. That explained why Kevin was harsh.

 

"You guys did that! Idiot hyung! You make Kevin leave! I'm going to leave also!" Kiseop was about to leave the room when Eli blocked him.

 

"We should focus on Kevin first!"

 

"Move away! We need to chase him! Standing here won't do anything." Minho said and pushed everyone who was blocking the door. He grabbed Sulli's hand and dashed out.

 

Kevin who was walking, ignored the noise behind him. He was furious. Menstrual cycle? Does he has estrogen in him? That KIM KYOUNG JAE! Accidentally, he who was thinking on how to get his revenge back bumped into someone. The files he was holding, fell and scattered all around the floor.

 

"I'm so sorry." Kevin apologized as he bent down to gather papers that came out from those files. Most of the papers contained student information and he cannot afford to lose it.

 

"Idiot!" That person said in annoying tone and left. Kevin was stunned. How can someone said that when he was sincerely apologizing? He lifted his head to see who was that but Kevin can only see his back.

 

"Oppa, are you okay?" He heard Sulli's voice. Minho was already next to him. picking up papers. He was fast. Well, he is an athlete after all. Kevin just regained himself when Minho and Sulli handed him papers.

 

"That was rude!" Kevin said to himself.

 

"Are we that rude?" Minho and Sulli asked at the same time. Kevin shook his head. He pointed his index finger to the guy he bumped. Sulli seems to recognize that person. She stood up.

 

"Yah, Kim Kibum!" She yelled. That guy turned around.

 

"What?" He shouted. Sulli walked towards him, leaving Minho and Kevin behind.

 

"I believed you just knocked our president down," Sulli was angry. Clearly, she did not like that guy.

 

"Obviously, your president was the one walking without using his eyes. Yah, how can someone like him be a president? So fragile!" Kibum words made Sulli angrier. Kevin saw that and knew he had to do something.

 

"Minho, go and stop Sulli now. Tell that guy to leave. I don't want any fight and I don't want her to get hurt." Kevin ordered. Minho left quickly and went to Sulli. Honestly, even if Kevin did not tell him that, he will stop Sulli at any cost. He just cannot bear to see his loved one end up getting hurt. Sulli was about to raise her hand to slap Kibum when Minho stopped her by holding her hand. Minho shook his head at her and turned to face Kibum.

 

"Please leave," Minho said with a serious face.

 

"Seriously? That girl was going to slap me and you want me to leave? That is not right! She almost violate the school rules." Kibum was making face.

 

"JUST LEAVE!" Kibum can see Minho is getting mad with his attitude. He did not want to have any fight with Minho. He will lose for sure. Kibum just turned around and muttering something to himself.

 

"Oppa, why?" Sulli asked, her eyes were full with tears.

 

"Kevin asked me to stop you. He is afraid that you might hurt yourself. Besides, I won't allow you to fight and no one can hurt you. Got that? Minho said and kissed Sulli's back of hand. Sulli just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys...

Yay for Kibum's appearance!!! *going crazy for awhile!*

Here is a little present for you...

I will update the next chapter as soon as possible *when I finish writing my draft first*

The next chapter will be a little bit slow and Kibum won't show up again...*not so sure about Kibum..*

So, stay tuned with me!! 

*Hugs and kisses*