Calm Before the Storm

From Two Different Worlds

   Yunho entered the cabin to find everyone else in the living room talking.

"Hyung! You're back." Changmin said. Yunho simply nodded. His mind wondered to the pale boy he had met that he paid no mind to the conversation the others were having until he heard their parents be mentioned.

"What about our parents?" Yunho asked.

"After our outing, we reported back to them, they seemed to like what we reported that they moved up construction to begin next week." Kangin answered,

"Next week? They weren't supposed to start 'till next month." Yunho said surprised. If it has been moved up that means all the campers will be forced to leave. He didn't want Jaejoong to leave yet. "I'll call them." He went outside and called his parents.

"Hello?"

"Hello mother, I just heard the construction was moved up to next week."

"Yunho! Yes we all decided to go ahead and start since what you and the boys reported sounded promising. With what we offered the city agreed and everything is going according to plan." His mother told him happily. He on the other hand was starting to feel a bit guilty. Why was he starting to have doubts?

"I thought we got to stay here a week?" Yunho asked. Maybe thats why he feels weird about it? He just doesn't want his vacation cut short right?

"As promised you are allowed to stay for the week. You will look after things until we get there. This is your chance to use what you've learned in business and leadership."

"Bu--" He was about to try reasoning with her when he was cut off.

"Sorry honey, I have to go. There's a meeting we have to attend. Bye son." His mother hung up and all Yunho could do was sigh. His father was the CEO of their family company and his mother his secretary. They were both good at their jobs and even though they weren't bad parents, sometimes it felt like they cared more about the business then their son's problems. Yunho decided to go inside and decide what to do tomorrow. How was he gonna tell Jaejoong. Will he hate Yunho when he tells him? He wasn't the only one who was worried though. Hangeng couldn't help thinking about the boy with the foul mouth he met. Would he think badly of him when he finds out? He obviously has a problem with rich people. Hangeng only hopes he will understand. He would hate to lose his new friend.


*Next Day*

  Jaejoong's friends and some of the other campers were planning on scaring the rich kids on the other side of the forest off. The plan was to run them out and being prissy rich kids, they'll cry to mommy and daddy who will demend their money back from the city and leave the camp ground alone. It seemed simple enough but Jaejoong couldn't shake off the feeling that it was a bad idea. He needed to get away from all the crazy talk so he decided to go on a walk. He didn't get far before Junsu called out to him.

"Hyung! Jae hyung where are you going?" Junsu asked him as soon as he caught up to him.

"Just for a walk," He answered his cute friend.

"Hyung what's wrong? You've been acting weird lately. Is it because of what they want to do to the forest?" Jaejoong forces a smile.

"Nothing's wrong but I am a bit sad that we have to say goodbye to this place. I just wanted a little quiet time since everyone is so excited back at camp."

"Yeah everyone things it's really unfair. But don't worry hyung we'll get them to leave." Junsu smiled at him and he tried to return it and he hoped it looked convincing. After a while of walking they decided to go back. Right before they reached camp, they heard the bushes rustling and a tall handsome boy came out.

"Oh my, hyu--" Junsu exclaimed before Jaejoong covered his mouth.

"What are you doing here?" Jaejoong asked the tall boy.

"I need to talk to you." Yunho responded.

"You shouldn't be here right now, you have to go." Jaejoong told him. With how angry everyone is it was dangerous for Yunho to be near the camp.

"Please, I have to talk to you.

"I can't, I --"

"Please Jaejoong, it's important.," Yunho would not take no for an answer. He wanted to meet Jaejoong and he had to tell him what was happening as well as confess. Yunho wanted to tell Jaejoong how he felt before he left. He didn't want any loose ends. If he was gonna be forced into an office for the rest of his life, he wanted to make the most of his limited free time and what better way than spending it with Jaejoong.

"Ok," he agreed, "Meet me at the tree we were at yesterday. We can talk then, now please go." Jaejoong asked of him. Yunho walked towards the pale boy and gave him a peck on the cheeck before leaving. Junsu who had seen all of this was confused and wanted to know what was going on as soon as Jaejoong let him go.

"Hyung, who was he? Why did he kiss you?" Junsu didn't like his hyung talking to the enemy. What if that guy was bulling his hyung? Jaejoong didn't look like he wanted to talk to the guy, he only agreed to get him to go away. What's going on?

"Suie, i Promise everything is ok just please don't tell anyone," Jaejoong looked at him with his big eyes and Junsu couldn't resist when he used his big eyes against him.

"Ok hyung, I won't say anything." Jaejoong then crushed the cute boy in a hug.

"Thanks Suie. Now come on I'm hungry." He dragged the boy by the hand back to camp and were met by Heechul.

"Suie, can I talk to Jae for a moment? Leeteuk and Karam want your help with lunch." He said.

"Sure hyung, I'll go help them." After Junsu left, Heechul walked towards Jaejoong and pulled him away from the crowd.

"Chullie hyung, what's wrong."

"Jae, listen to me ok? Now don't freak out but I followed you and Junsu when you guys left camp. Leeteuk saw you guys walking away from camp and wanted me to keep an eye on you since everyone is acting like we're at war," He told his friend. Wait, if he followed us then that means that...oh no. Jaejoong's eyes got wide in panic. "Yes Jae, I saw you talking to and get a kiss on the cheek by a rich boy."

"Hyung I can explain!" Jaejoong looked for an excuse to tell him but then heard Heechul giggling.

"Jae baby relax, I'm not gonna tell anyone." He smiled at the panicked boy. That rich guy must mean something for Jaejoong to let him kiss him. Sure it was a peck on the cheek but he knew Jaejoong well and just like everyone else, including himself, they hated rich people. They always acted like they owned the world and looked down on people like them. Who would have thought they would both meet rich guys that they would even consider being close to. "In fact, I've met a friend too."

"What?" Heechul hit him softly ontop of his head.

"Yah! I can't make friends?"

"That's not what I meant."

"I know honey I'm just messing with you. Now I heard your gonna go meet him soon. How about we make it a double date, hmm?" Heechul took out his cellphone and texted Hangeng. They had exchanged numbers when they first met and started texting each other. He only had an old flip phone but he bought it with his own money and it did the job. He texted Hangeng to go with his tall tan friend with the mole to meet him and Jaejoong. Heechul wanted to talk to Hangeng in person about what was happening and maybe the four of them can think of a way to fix it. Once he got a reply saying ok, Heechul and Jaejoong let Leeteuk they were going to find some fallen branches for fire wood and left.


Hello my luvlies. Here's the next chapter. It seems like I can never update and I want to say thanks to you guys for waiting for me. I always write these stories out of the top of my head and thats why i can take a while since i dont know where my stories will end up going. that and i get writers block which makes it worse so thanks for being understanding. Let me know what you think. I always like to read your guys comments. Enjoy ;)