Yunho

From Two Different Worlds

   A limo was driving up to a cabin, it was large and white with two floors. It actually looked more like a house than a cabin in the woods. The limo pulled up to the front and a group of well dressed boys got out. They all walked to the front and went inside while their driver brought their luggage upstairs. The four boys took a seat in the luxurious living room.

  "How long are we here for again?" one of the boys asked. He was tall, tan, and had a bored expression on his face. He was very mature for his age despite being the youngest in the group.

   "We are here for a week Min. That's how long my parents are letting us use their cabin for." Another tall and tan boy answered. This boy had almond eyes and a mole on top of his lip. He sighed and got up. "I'm gonna go for a walk, I'll be back in a while."

"Ok Yunho. We'll hang out here." Yunho's friend Hangeng said.

   The handsome boy stood up and left the cabin. He was happy that his parents had agreed to let him have a week of vacation away from everything. He had always worked hard in school because his parents wanted him to take over their company. He spend all his free time studying when he would rather hang out with his friends or see the world. His parents owning one of the biggest companies in the world let him travel but because they were business trips, all he saw were the inside of offices. His parents had also always been over protective of him so he was never allowed to do anything exciting. He had always wanted to explore the world and this was his last chance before he would be forced into the business world, and forever be trapped in an office building.

   He walked for a while and got deep into the woods when he came across a river with a waterfall. It was beautiful and he knew it would be his favorite place in these woods. He wondered what was on the other side though. The river that the waterfall fell on to, seemed to split the woods in half and it would be a lie to say Yunho wasn't curious. His parents owned this part of the woods and this was his first time here so he had no idea of knowing what was on the other side. He realized it had taken him a while to get to the river because it was deep in the woods and it was starting to get dark so, he decided it was best to head back. Once he made it back, his friends had already made themselves at home. They had each chosen a room and had prepared snacks to eat because they were going to watch a movie.

"Hey hyung. Have fun walking around?" Changmin asked.

"Yeah I did. Hey, do you know what's on the other side of the woods?"

"You mean outside of the land your parents own?" His friend Kangin asked. He was a close friend to Yunho like the other two. The three of them were Yunho's most trusted friends and they knew just what this week meant to Yunho.

"Yeah."

"I heard that its a public camp ground for poor people." Kangin said with a disgusted face. All of them thought that the poor were poor because they weren't good enough to be rich. They thought themselves to be superior because they had the best education there is, not like those savages that go to public school that anyone could go to. Well all accept for Yunho. He did think like his friends did but he didn't think they were as bad as they thought. They obviously needed an education and their houses weren't as nice. They didn't even own the land they lived on but he believed that with a little help they could become productive members of society.

"Really? I wonder how they will react when they find out my parents plan to buy that land too and build houses on it." One of the reasons why, after a lot of pleading, his parents let him go to the cabin with his friends was that they wanted him to look around so that he could tell them how the land was. You could see them as the first of many to come and make the land their home. The houses would be a gated community for the rich and his family would make a lot of money out of it.

"Does it really matter? They don't have a choice but to leave or be forced to leave," Hangeng said. Yunho knew that they were right. It was going to happen no matter what because poor people had no power against the rich. Yunho didn't feel bad about it because thats how things had always been. This was his chance to explore and be free and what happened after was out of his control.


Sorry it took so long and sorry for any typos. I dont like to proofread much. Let me know what you guys think about the story so far. :)