Jaejoong

From Two Different Worlds

"Come on Jaejoong! Help us out!" a boy called his friend to help the others set up camp.

"Okay Junsu!" the pretty, raven haired, 16 year old yelled back from the tree he had climbed. It was summer vacation and he and a group of friends had decided to celebrate by going camping for a couple days. They had all carpooled and drove together to a camping ground in the woods just a couple hours away from where they lived. The woods had very tall trees that looked like they reached the sky and if people went deep enough, they could find a small waterfall and a river that cut the woods in half. There was also a hiking trail and a bunch of small animals wondering around. Jaejoong found the place beautiful and as soon as they found their camp site, he ran to the nearest tree and started to climb it to get a better view. He had loved climbing trees and going out to the wilderness since he was small. When he was little, his parents had brought him to these very woods, that's where his love for nature had started. He loved chasing the little animals, and that was also when he had started to climb trees. His friends and family found it a cute habit that each time he went anywhere, the first thing he did was climb the nearest tree and look around. He had done it so often that no one worried about him climbing to very high places because he could get down with no problem. It became second nature to him over the years and it made exploring more fun for him. He hadn't made it too high up the tree yet so he just jumped down and landed on his feet like a cat.

"One of these days you're gonna fall on your face."

"No I'm not because I know you'll be there to catch me." Jaejoong stuck his tongue out to his friend.

"Hey!" Junsu then stopped taking stuff out of the van and started chasing Jaejoong around. They ran around laughing until Junsu caught him. Then they started rolling around on the ground.

"Hahaha, come one guys let's get the tents set up." Jaejoong's friend Heechul said.

"Okay Chulie Hyung!" Both boys got up, dusted the dirt off themselves, and went to set up their tents. All of them had saved up their money to buy everything they would need, and pay for the gas to get to the woods. They all came from humble homes and each had jobs to help their families out. It's not like they were dirt poor but they had to budget their money and tried not to spend on unnecessary things. They had all worked hard to be able to have a little vacation and they were going to have fun if it killed them. The group consisted of Jaejoong, Junsu, Heechul, their friend Leetuek, another boy named Yoochun, and a boy named Karam. They were all childhood friends and lived in the same neighborhood. They also went to the same public high school and were all well liked. They took everything out of their van and set up three tents, two people in each. When they were done, they decided to make a campfire and eat some food.

"Hey Jaejoong," Junsu, who was sitting next to him, whispered.

"What's up?" Jaejoong whispered back. The others were busy laughing and talking to each other to notice them.

"Are you still having that dream?"

"Yeah, I wonder if it means something."

"Maybe you should talk to Heechul, he's older and smarter than us, maybe he can help you figure out what it means."

"Maybe I should."

Once it was late, they decided to call it a day and sleep. They were excited to have fun in the woods the next day and Jaejoong was the most excited. He couldn't wait to go play in the river and he started to think about the last time he had been there. It had been seven years since the last time he had visited these woods and this was a golden opportunity to be out in nature and be free. Then he remembered that his parents had never let him cross the river to the other side of the woods. The river was as far as he had gone. Maybe he should cross it now and see what's on the other side since he was curious as to why he wasn't allowed to cross the river. Each time he had asked his parents why, they just changed the subject. He wanted to find out what was on the other side and decided to check it out the next day. With that, Jaejoong closed his eyes and fell asleep, off to have the same dream again.


Ta dah :) There you go, the first chapter.