We Know All About It

~A Slice of Life~ (Oneshot Series)

Chappie 1: We Know All About It

“Gege!! You’re hogging the laptop!” whined Tao.

“It is MY laptop,” replied an annoyed Kris, “I knew you overheated yours but my laptop is still MINE!”

“YOU BIG FAT MEANIE!” yelled Tao in an immature voice. “YOU CAN’T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT HOW I FEEL AND WHAT I WANT AND THE THINGS I CARE ABOUT!! I hate you.” Tao whispered the last part just loud enough so that Kris could hear but think Tao didn’t mean for him to hear.

“Tao, now you’re just being really unreasonable!” exclaimed Kris who was sad yet worked up about this. 

Kris sighed. “You can sit next to me and read what I’m reading on here with me.”

“Ok…” Tao said in a timid voice trying not to let out the gleeful shouts of success dancing around in his head. Tao sat down on the carpet next to Kris and leaned on the leader’s shoulder. Before he could even settle down, he got back up again and shuffled to his room.

Could he be bored and unamused already? I wasn’t even reading about history or physics like I planned to in order to drive him away, Kris thought. 

Tao came back. Nope, nope, definitely not—

“Where did that come from?” The sight of the humongous stuffed panda bear Tao was holding made Kris lose his train of thought.

“A fan gave it to me.” Tao said casually.

“I mean where did you put this? The sheer size of this thing is pretty hard to hide.”

“In my closet, duh! At first I kept it under my bed but it really squashed Taori’s nose.” Tao explained.

“Whoa whoa whoa, hold up. First, is that why you decided to dump half your wardrobe— which I’m telling you is still 2 times the size of mine— into my closet?”

Tao nodded.

“And second, what did you say the bear’s name was?!”

“Taori.” Tao said with a melancholy expression.

Kris didn’t know what to say. Obviously he realized that the name sounded WAY too similar to their couple name… The way Tao said it though, does he not know about their infamous Taoris coupling?!

“So… You named it after our couple name?” Kris said trying hard not to laugh or show too much expression. He has to keep his -face image after all.

Tao facepalmed.

“Uhhhh no… Where’d you get that idea from? Tao is my name, and I added “-ri” to make it sound cute.” Tao replied with a suspicious look from his eyes. “You don’t… read fanfic do you?”

It was Kris’ turn to facepalm.

“Please, really Tao? You think I’m that kind of person? Since when did you think your almighty leader does those kinds of things?” Kris said with a smirk.

“You think I don’t know the real you? Please!” Tao said with a chuckle. “I know about your tumblr experience!”

Kris was getting a little annoyed. “Whatever.” Nice comeback. Way to keep cool. “How’d you know about Taoris in the first place? Don’t tell me… you read fanfic?”

“Yup! As a matter of fact, I have an account on AFF. There’s quite a few good fics about us ge!” Tao said with a slightly proud smile. “Let me show you.”

Tao took Kris’ laptop from the short table after stuffing Taori into Kris’ face earning a cough and sputter from the gege. Skillfully, Tao typed his username and password and logged in. 

“So, what would you like to read?”