final.

can i eat your arms

Sehun’s fingers flit over the screen of his cellphone.

Gnawing on his bottom lip, he types out a message after a few minutes of hesitation.

10:01AM>hey zitao. i know this is kinda sudden but can u come meet me @ pink park when you’re done working?

He nearly falls off his chair when he receives a reply forty seconds later.

10:02AM>yea sure but it’s gonna have to be pretty late b/c i finish work at 9. is that ok?

10:02AM>yup, see you at 9:30 then! :D

10:03AM>~(^_^)~

Sehun grins broadly at the cute emoticon but then his face falls as he realizes what he just did.

“LUHAAAAAAANNN, HELP ME PICK SOMETHING OUT TO WEAR FOR TONIGHT.”


 

He spends the next two hours stressing over what outfit he should choose and Luhan is just about ready to shoot him in the forehead.

“Just wear what you usually wear! It’s not like Zitao is going to mind.”

“Yeahhh, but like, tonight is special!”

Luhan narrows his eyes at him. “Special?”

Sehun fidgets under his roommate’s sharp gaze. “Well. Um. Yes. Special. I’m gonna confess to him?”

Luhan shoves Sehun to the door. “We’re going to the mall, motherer, and I’m buying you the ugliest clothes ever.”

The younger makes a face. “Wait, what? Why?”

“So Zitao will want to take them riiiight off you,” Luhan replies, winking.

All the color drains from Sehun’s already pale face.


 

“...I’m not trying that on.”

Luhan glances at the hot pink bra and pantie combo draped over his forearm. “Why not?”

“Because,” Sehun hisses as he shields his face because they’re at ing Victoria’s Secret and it will be suicide if someone from uni notices him in there, much less having a hot pink bra held up to his chest. “I’m a member of the male race. I doubt anyone would want to see me in that thing.”

“Hmm,” Luhan muses, frowning. “That’s strange. Whenever I wear this stuff, Baozi loves it.” He shrugs and hangs the monstrosity back on the rack as Sehun blanches.

He just imagined Luhan wearing the bra and pantie and now he feels the overwhelming urge to throw up all over the black, lacy thong his roommate is holding up in front of his crotch area.

“I hate you we’re leaving we’re never coming back keep your life to yourself oh my I’m gonna cry WE ARE WALKING OUT OF THIS STORE, LUHAN. LET’S GO.”


 

After three long, torturous hours, Sehun and Luhan come back to their apartment with six different shopping bags- four of them Luhan’s.

“Why do you have more than me even though I was supposed to get new clothes?” the younger grumbles.

“Shush, little one,” Luhan says airily. “We need to make an outfit for you.”

The rest of the afternoon is spent bickering over different articles of clothing until they decide on a long, white graphic tee; skinny jeans with the cuffs rolled up a bit and tiny splatters of white paint on the front pockets; and red Vans sneakers. Luhan promises to style Sehun’s hair a bit with gel before he has to go out the door and meet Zitao.

“So,” he drawls while washing the dishes.

Sehun nods slowly. “So...?”

“You’ve finally got the balls to confess. I’m proud of you, Hun. You’re now a man.” Luhan spreads out his arms, as if showing Sehun the world. Instead, all he does is fling soap bubbles on the kitchen walls.

Sehun furrows his eyebrows. “Thank you, Luhan.”

“You’re welcome, my little Sehunnie,” Luhan coos and continues rinsing the chopsticks, humming ‘I’m A Little Teapot’ under his breath.

Sometimes Sehun really worries for his hyung.


 

It’s 9:26 and Sehun is seated on a swing, toe digging into the woodchips to propel him forward. The way his hair is gelled isn’t very noticeable, and he’s getting dirt all over his new Vans, but he’s more focused on the flipping of his stomach.

“Hey, Hun.”

Oh sweet Jesus he’s here.

Sehun stands up and motions to the bench a couple feet away. The two sit down and the younger male takes a moment to really appreciate Zitao.

His hair has been freshly dyed a light brown and his skin looks surreal under the bright moonlight. The bow of his pink mouth looks really enticing and Sehun is tempted to kiss it.

“Why did you wanna meet?” Zitao asks.

Sehun nervously his lips, mind too scrambled to notice the way Zitao stares at his tongue.

“Well, um, first of all, I want to apologize for ignoring you,” he starts. “I was being a and you don’t deserve that.”

The smile that blooms on Zitao’s face is beautiful. “Oh, that’s okay. We all have our bad days. Or weeks. What else did you want to say?”

Sehun takes a deep breath. “I really, really like you. No, I think I might even be in love with you. You’re so nice and funny and you always listen to me and try to understand what I’m going through.” He squeezes his eyes shut. “You’re super attractive and I like your face and how the muscles stand out on your arms but I think they would look even better around my waist so we should date probably. I mean, only if you want to date me. I completely understand if you don’t.”

It’s absolutely silent for a few seconds and Sehun is about to open his eyes and get the hell out of there when he feels something soft and warm on his mouth.

Oh my - ZITAO IS KISSING ME.

He’s all too eager to respond, moving his lips lazily to match their slow rhythm and Sehun is hyper-aware of his rapidly beating heart.

Zitao pulls back, breathing heavily with glossy lips and flushed cheeks. A thought floats through Sehun’s brain: He looks really pretty like this.

“Would you also completely understand if I do want to date you?” Zitao murmurs.

“Uh” is Sehun’s intelligent answer.

Zitao laughs loudly and tugs Sehun close to his chest, those arms wrapped around his back. His laugh is contagious and amazing and it’s only a matter of time before Sehun starts laughing, too.

Maybe they look insane- two college students giggling like Park Chanyeol after eating three slices of double fudge chocolate cake- but the warmth inside their hearts tells them differently.

They’re in love.


 

Sehun skips into The Black Pearl and a huge, ridiculous grin stretches out on his lips when he sees Zitao wave at him. Kyungsoo notices and scoffs.

Zitao reaches over the counter to hold his hand and whisper something in his ear that has Sehun laughing. Luhan rolls his eyes and shoves them into the cash register.

“They’ve been like this for five ing months,” Kyungsoo seethes. “When are they gonna stop acting like ditzy little ballerinas?”

Luhan cringes at the sight of Zitao feeding Sehun pieces of a brownie. “I don’t know. But hey, they actually aren’t that innocent,” he continues with a devilish smile. The Chinese man reaches into his back pocket for his phone. “I got an audio recording of them last night when they thought I wasn’t home and guess what, Kyungsoo? Sehun isn’t a anymore!”

The couple immediately puts the plate with brownies down. “What did you record,” Sehun mutters warily.

Luhan’s smile grows wider. “Turns out Baozi taught you well. I never thought that you would actually call someone ‘Big Daddy’ in bed but I guess I was wrong. Now off to broadcast this over PA at the nearest elementary school,” he sing-songs, and makes a dash for the door, leaving a cackling Kyungsoo and stunned couple behind.

“Hey! Come back, you little er!” Sehun shouts, chasing after his roommate.

“Ohoho, as of last night, it seems that Zitao is the er-”

With an enraged scream, Sehun leaps over a fire hydrant and is about to pounce when he feels a familiar warmth in his. He looks up to see Zitao grinning down at him and they laugh wildly as they chase Luhan down the streets of Seoul hand-in-hand.

This is the life, Sehun thinks as he sits down on Luhan’s back and deletes eight audio files from his phone. This is all I need.

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N: HOLY GUYS IT'S FINALLY FINISHED

thank you so much for your support on this dumb fic wow

i love you all <3

until next time,

-eun