second.

can i eat your arms

The next morning, Sehun eagerly wakes up bright and early, showering and eating as fast as humanly possible. He’s shoving a spoonful of soggy cereal past his lips when Luhan stumbles into the kitchen.

“Why are you up so early? Usually I have to drag you out of bed,” Luhan yawns.

Sehun just grins and chews his cornflakes as his cellphone buzzes. Luhan picks it up and looks at the screen.

“Who is Handsome Motherer?” Luhan questions, frowning and handing Sehun his phone. His eyes suddenly widen in understanding and he shoots his roommate a knowing look. “Did you meet a hot guy last night at The Black Pearl? Is that why you came back so late and claimed you were in love?” Sehun blushes and focuses on finishing his cereal.

Luhan the little devil spawn pushes the bowl out of Sehun’s reach and claps his hands eagerly. “Who is it? Who is it? Whoooooo isssss iiiiiiiiittt?”

After a few horrid minutes of pestering, Sehun gives in and mutters, “Huang Zitao.”

Luhan giggles (ew wtf) and twirls around the table. “Ooh, you got yourself a good one, Oh Sehun! He knows wushu so he has muscles that are supposed to feel like rocks and there are so many people wishing for Tao senpai to notice them. How’d you get him to be your boyfriend?”

Sehun, who had continued eating his cereal, chokes on the cornflakes. “We’re not dating,” he splutters. “We became friends last night and got to know each other more and we’re both in Professor Kang’s class and we have each other’s phone numbers and I don’t know, Zitao is just so easy to talk with even though he isn’t fluent in Korean but we still understand each other just fine and I think he’s really hot and his personality is amazing and his arm muscles are delicious but why would he like me because I’m not half as good as he is so yeah we’re not dating.”

Luhan blinks at the barely legible outburst. “Um. Okay. Go get ‘em, tiger.” He bites into an apple and glances at his watch. “Oh, I’ve gotta hurry. I promised Baozi that I would pick him up today.”

His roommate sighs and asks, “Why don’t you just call him Minseok? I know you two are dating, but isn’t calling him a bun damaging to his pride?”

The babyfaced man shrugs and disappears inside his room, coming out fully dressed and hair styled to a prime in only a few minutes. “He looks like a baozi; and besides, Minseokkie doesn’t care what I call him. Like one time I whispered big daddy in his ear when I pulled out-”

Sehun shrieks and covers his ears with pale hands. “I DID NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT WOW OKAY YOU NOW HAVE A FREE PASS TO GET THE OUT OF OUR APARTMENT AND GO PICK UP YOUR BIG DADDY FROM HIS HOUSE OH MY GOD.”

Cackling, Luhan skips out of the door with the apple clutched in his right hand and his car keys in the other. Sehun sits forlornly at the table and tries to call upon his inner peace but gives up and decides to get ready. He needs to look presentable for Kang’s class.

 

 

He arrives in Professor Kang’s room- his last class of the day, hurrah- early and finds that besides a group of gossiping girls who seem to be staring coyly at him, he’s the only one there.

The rainbow-haired teenager (yes, rainbow; don’t judge him okay he lost a bet with Luhan and now he has to keep putting multicolored streaks in his hair to “exhibit ur inner ghei for the world 2 see” for three months but he actually doesn’t mind the look that much so shut up and stop judging) plops himself down at a desk near the back and watches the door carefully.

As the minutes pass, students begin to trickle through the door and to different seats. Sehun finally spots the familiar blond head of hair and wiggles his fingers in a half-wave, hoping to catch Zitao’s attention. He does. The older boy smiles at him and Sehun can feel his heart melt into a pile of goo.

“Hey,” Zitao greets as he slips into the chair next to Sehun’s. “What’s up?”

Oh nothing, just my heart rate and my blood pressure and maybe my but hahaha it’s all good.

“Not much,” Sehun answers, and Zitao just grins and turns to the front of the room as Professor Kang begins his lecture.

Sehun zones out, focusing on the way Zitao’s muscles flex underneath the skin on his arm when he writes down notes. Oh yeah. Notes. He should start paying attention.

His eyes drift back to the Chinese boy’s firm arms and notes? What notes? What are notes?

 

 

His annoying roommate insists on going with Sehun to The Black Pearl after their classes are done for the day.

Luhan drags Sehun up to the counter where Zitao is taking cashier duty again and nearly screams, “Hi! I’m Luhan, Sehun’s roommate!”

Zitao eyes the other Chinese male in amusement. “So is this the hyung you’re always complaining about and calling a ‘little ’?” The babyfaced man turns to glare at Sehun, who looks off into the distance and whistles SNSD’s ‘I Got A Boy’ a bit too loudly.

Luhan rolls his eyes and begins to converse with Zitao in rapid Mandarin. Sehun’s lips press themselves into a thin line and he slowly backs away, almost bumping into Kyungsoo.

“Ah, hyung! Can I get chocolate bubble tea and two sugar cookies?” he requests. Kyungsoo glares up at him. “I’m not your servant, Sehun,” he grumbles.

“But hyung, you work here…” Sehun trails off uncertainly. “You’re here to serve customers.”

Kyungsoo nods. “Yes, that’s true. I’m here to serve customers, not tall whiny brats with gay rainbow hair,” he sniffs, and runs into the kitchen laughing when Sehun pouts and yells, “But you’re gay, too!”

A little while later, after Luhan and Zitao finally stop talking, Kyungsoo returns with both Sehun’s and Luhan’s orders. He sets down the tray at the only empty table in the café (The Black Pearl is actually pretty busy when it’s not a late hour at night during which certain lanky teenagers get cravings for double chocolate chip cookies).

Luhan is enamored with the food and the workers instantly and he makes plans with Minseok to come there together some time.

“This is such a nice place,”Luhan says, leaning back in his chair and swallowing the last of his cake.

“Yep,” Sehun agrees, eyes trained on Zitao as the older male speaks animatedly to another worker named Jongdae, who is a snarky little troll and somehow even more evil than Luhan *shudder*. The blond is making motions with his hands, eyes large with excitement as he recounts some sort of story or whatever to Jongdae. Zitao laughs loudly and Sehun’s breath hitches- he looks absolutely beautiful when he laughs like that; mouth wide open, lips curling in a catlike grin, the corners of his eyes crinkling and-

“Oi, Sehun, you’re drooling.”

Sehun wipes his chin hurriedly with a napkin, hoping that Luhan rots in hell.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

A/N: i'm painting minseok in such a bad light omfg that wasn't my intention

i didn't read this over so i'm going to come back and edit this later lol

thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting ily all 

-eun