Chapter 4 (LAST)

You're Too Late

You walked to your house. You forgot about your date with him. You haven’t fought with him. Yesterday was the first time.

[At your house- 10.30 AM]
“Why? Why? Why?  He lied!!!!! He likes Sara! I don’t believe this! I hate you Kris!” You threw the frame which has a photo of you and Kris together.

“WHY KRIS WHY? I DON’T HAVE ANYONE ELSE. THIS IS SO UNFAIR FOR ME.”

Kris called you almost 100 times yet you still ignored him. You really couldn’t forgive him anymore. He SMSed you too. You have almost 50 SMSs. Yes, all of them are from him. You didn’t even read his SMS. You decided to sleep. It’s the best to forget all your problems. ~~~
When you woke up, it’s almost dark. You went to the bathroom and take a bath. After that, you decided to eat then go to sleep again although you’ve slept earlier. You have nothing in your kitchen. You haven’t cooked anything. But then you found ramyeon. You decided to eat it. After that, you were about to walk to your room but then someone rang the bell.

 

“Who is that?”

You opened the door and you saw Kris. He looked so different from the old Kris. He was so fashionable. But the person who stood in front of you really looked ugly.

“Babe where have you been? Why you didn’t answer my calls? You should reply my texts. I was so worried.” Kris hugged you but you pushed him.
“Babe what’s wrong? What I’ve done? Okay sorry. I admit that I was a bit late. But please, I was just late for 10 minutes.”

You didn’t say anything. You slapped him then you closed the door, leaving Kris who didn’t know anything. You cried. You looked at your mum’s photo which was hanging on the wall. “Omma I need you. Why did you leave me so early? I can’t face all this alone. This is too hard for me.” You took the photo and slept with it.~

The next morning, when you woke up, you accidentally read a text by Kris.

“I don’t know what the hell is wrong with you. I tried to fix our relationship but you really made me feel unwanted. See? You were the one who toying me. It’s really hard for me to say this but ____ our relationship is over. BYE!”

You didn’t text him back but you just said what you wanted to say out loud. “Aaah that’s good. THAT’S BETTER KRIS. YOU’RE SO STUPID. YOU HURT ME AND YOU SAID I WAS TOYING YOU. I’M TIRED WITH YOUR STUPID LOVE. YOU’RE A LIAR!”  You  walked to your desk and wrote your hearts out. You even wrote a letter to Kris. After you finished writing, you went to your personal doctor’s house and handed the letter to her. You asked her to give it to Kris when you’re gone. When you reached home, you lay on your bed. Suddenly, you coughed so hard. You were bleeding. You felt so dizzy. Suddenly, you phone rang. Kris called you.
“Babe, I’m sorry for what I’ve said before, I didn’t mean it.”
“ Help, my medicine…..” you fainted.

When Kris was on his way to your house, he met Sara. Sara stopped him.
“Kris, wait. We need to talk.”
“What do you want? I’m busy”
“Oh please, please spend your time with me. Only an hour. Please”

Sara brought Kris to a restaurant. Sara started the conversation.
“_____ doesn’t suit you.”
“What do you mean huh?”
“I saw him with another guy. They went to a pharmacy. She bought a pregnancy test. You know what does it mean right?”
“What huh? Maybe she bought it for her friends or family.”
“But I’ve a solid prove to say that the pregnancy test is for her.” Sara took out her phone and showed a photo to Kris. “See? They even kissed! Look at her hand. She was holding the pregnancy test!”  Actually the girl in the photo’s Sara with her boyfriend. She edited the photo. Kris slapped Sara.
“She isn’t that cheap. I believe her. Stop slandering her!” Kris left Sara but Sara held his arm and didn’t let him go. Kris pulled his arm and pushed Sara away. Kris went to your house. He searched for you everywhere but still couldn’t find you. He went to your room and saw you were laying on the floor. Too bad, you weren’t breathing. Kris kissed your lips and forehead. “Don’t leave me pls!” Kris called the ambulance. Kris saw your diary and put it in his bag.

[At the hospital]
The door springs opened and a doctor came out.

“How’s _____? She’s fine right? She’s still alive right?”
“I’m sorry, young man. I’ve tried my best. Be strong” The doctor patted Kris’s back and walked away to continue his works.
Kris sat at the corner, crying so hard. He can’t keep blaming himself. Suddenly, your Personal Doctor came. She gave the letter to Kris.

To: Kris.

If you’re reading this, it means I’m gone. But don’t worry, I’m waiting for you in heaven. First of all, I want to say sorry for everything. I’ve gave you so much troubles and problems but you still be with me. Thank you very much Kris. Secondly, I still want to say sorry. I didn’t tell you about my cancer. I didn’t want you to spend your time, taking care of me. I didn’t want it to happen so I decided to keep it as a secret. To be honest, I myself don’t know about my cancer. Ok I mean, I knew that I’ve a cancer but I didn’t know what cancer. I didn’t want to know. Anyway Kris, Sara met me earlier. She said that she’s pregnant. And the baby is yours. She said that you came to her house when we were fighting. I’m sorry. I believed her. I felt so stupid for believing her. So I wrote this letter to tell you that I don’t believe her anymore. Anyway if it’s true, I want you to marry her. Be a responsible man. That’s the only way to make me happy. Last but not least, I love you, Kris. I love you so much. Even in the next live,  I will always love you <3 Take care m y Love.

Yours forever,

_________________”

Kris cried even harder when he read the letter. He felt like he’s the one who killed you.
“If only I were faster. If only I didn’t went with Sara. It’s all my fault. I’m sorry babe.” But suddenly, Kris wiped his tears and ran away. He went to Sara’s house.

 

He knocked the door. When Sara opened the door, Kris slapped her.
“Why did you sleep me? What I’ve done?” Sara cried.
“I DIDN’T KNOW THAT YOU’RE THIS CHEAP! YOU’RE SO CHEAP. YOU SLANDERED _______ AND YOU KILLED HER!”
“What are you talking about? I don’t get it!! I killed her? What even? She’s still alive. I met her earlier!”
“You said to her that you’re pregnant and the baby’s mine? Even if there’s no one in this world, I won’t do that to you. I WON’T”
“I did it because I love you. But you love her! It hurts me!”
“And now, she died. Are you satisfied?”
“YES I AM. I REALLY WANT HER TO DIE SO THEN I CAN BE WITH YOU”
Kris punched Sara. She fell down.
“It’s okay Kris. Do whatever you want to do but please love me back.”
“If you think I would love you, then you’re the most stupid person in this world.”
Kris left Sara and he went to a park. He read your diary.  He was so touched. You wrote everything that happened with you and Kris since last 2 years!
“I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. I ----“ Kris took a deep breath. “I really can’t live without you. I’ve to do this.”

He went to a street and waited and waited…… When a lorry came, Kris slowly walked and stopped in the middle of the street. The lorry’s driver honked. But he didn’t move. “BAMMMMMMMMMM!”






“Why did you do this Kris?”  you said to him.
“I’m  sorry I’ve to do this. This is the only way to be with you.”
“But,,,, you didn’t have to committed suicide”
“Shuuuuht forget it. It doesn’t matter. I will do anything to be with you.”

THE END!

Author’s note: NAHHHHH finally I finished my first ff. How was it? If you didn’t understand the ending, let me tell you. So Kris couldn’t live without you so he decided to kill himself sobs sobs ((don’t do this in real live Kris I will be with u forever xD)) Anyway sorry for my poor grammar and typos kekeke byebye^^ XOXO <3