Chapter 1

You're Too Late

“What’s this? What’s on earth is happening? Kris ah wae geurae?” You didn’t even use the word “Oppa” like you used to do. You were out of words when you saw Kris was kissing his ex- girlfriend gently. “Oh so I guess your first love is back!! Congrats. I’m out!” You faked a smile and walked away. “Baobei wait!” Kris said. You thought Kris would chase you but he didn’t.


“Sigh am I that bad? Ah so I guess he has got his life back. Okay Wu Yi Fan, be happy.” Tears were falling down from your gorgeous eyes. You went to Han River, the place that couples would visit when they’re having a date but a place that you would visit when you’re upset. “Annyeong, beautiful river. Guess who is back.” Actually, you haven’t visited the Han River since last 3 years! Since you were in a relationship with Kris, you told everything to him instead of crying alone at the river.


You haven’t dated with Kris at the river because Kris said he had a bad memories with river, it’s more to phobia. You didn’t want to bother him so you decided to not tell Kris what is Han River to you. “Wah my best friend has changed a lot. You weren’t this beautiful when I visited you last time. I hope you will accept me as your best friend back since no one wants me. I have no one. I thought Kris loved me. But he didn’t. Or he did. But then his ex girlfriend, opps I mean, current girlfriend came and ruined everything. Well, I don’t blame her or Kris. I mean, yeah who wouldn’t say no to a very pretty and gorgeous girl. Me? I’ve nothing. I’m ugly, I’m not smart or even rich. I’m lazy, I don’t know how to cook and I’m blind. I couldn’t see his love for his past girlfriend uhh. I’m pretty sure he had no heart to tell me that he didn’t love me.” You expressed everything to a non living thing yet it makes you happy.


“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t hurt you. You’ve suffered a lot. You’re pretty, you’re smart. You aren’t lazy. You don’t know how to cook? No listen, if I stayed with you for a year, I would become a fat guy. It’s because your cooking are very nice. I didn’t say those things to make you happy.” You looked behind and saw your love, Kris. “So hm you were following me? Where’s your girlfriend?” You asked Kris when you realized that, “that girl” wasn’t with Kris. “Mianhae.” Kris cried so hard when he said the word, sorry. “WHAT? SORRY FOR LEAVING ME? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE WITH ME TILL THE MY LAST DAY. I JUST WANNA BE HAPPY. THAT’S ALL I ASKED FOR. I THOUGHT YOU COULD SPEND YOUR TIME WITH ME BUT I WAS WRONG. THAT GIRL IS YOUR EVERYTHING, WHILE ME? I JUST WASTE YOUR IN TIME. GO AWAY KRIS. DON’T APPEAR IN FRONT OF ME ANYMORE. I DON’T WANNA SEE YOU. IF COULD, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO LEAVE KOREA.” You said everything to Kris without looking at him. “Wait what did you say? What do you mean by ‘last day’? “ Kris looked at you worriedly. Then you were coughing so hard. You covered your mouth with your hand. After that, you hand was full with blood. Even blood dribbled from your nose. You decided to not tell Kris the real story so you ran away from Kris and went to your house.


You locked yourself in your bedroom. You stood in front of the window, stared at an ice cream shop nearby. You remembered how the first time you met Kris. You bought an ice cream suddenly Kris bumped into you. You fell down, while your ice cream fell on his shoes. You were sad. Really sad. You were about to snap him. You stood up and your eyes met his eyes. You were speechless. “This isn’t a dream right? Is he even a human? How come a human can look this handsome?” You were mesmerized with his looks. Everything about him is just too perfect. “Oh I’m very sorry. Are you okay, Miss?” He gave you his handkerchief and asked you to clean yourself. “Oh anyway, I’m Kris. How about you? What’s your name, pretty lady?” He smiled sweetly and he just delighted your whole world. “Wait. Did he just call me pretty lady?” “So I’m pretty in his eyes” “This isn’t a dream right” Million questions stuck on your mind.




Author's note: Here we go! Nahhh it's the first part. Yeap I know it supposed to be a one shot story but since I'm busy, I just post the part one. I will continue it later. Don't worry. Kekeke anyway sorry for my poor english. XOXO <3