Chapter 3

You're Too Late

 



[At the hospital-9.30 AM]
“Are you sure you don’t want to know about your condition? You’re getting worse” an aged woman looked directly to your eyes. She’s your personal doctor. Mrs Kim.
“Yes, I don’t wanna know anything about it, so please, don’t tell me anything”
“But do you know you’re actually having a -----“
“Yah I’ve told you right?! I don’t give fck about my condition so please stop. Stop wasting your time with me.” You stood up, walked slowly to the doctor and held her shoulders. “Thanks for your concern. Thanks for what have you done to me. Thanks for listening to my problems. Thanks for being there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on. But please, now, I don’t care, I really don’t care about my condition. Don’t care about me anymore. I’m going to die soon too right? So let’s cancel all our upcoming appointments, jebal.
“But all things can be fixed.”
“Not really. See you in the next live Miss Kim.”

[Your house-8.00 PM]
You were about to sleep but then your phone rang.

kris gege bb”

It’s Kris. You didn’t want to pick up the phone but you decided to do so because he kept calling you.
“What do you want?”
“Could you please call me Oppa like before?”
“So you called me to say this?”

“No, I’ve something to say.”
“What is it? Please be faster. I’m tired. I want to sleep.”
“Oh you want to sleep? Then go to sleep. I’ll call you tomorrow.”
“No, Kris. Straight to the point please. Go clean the mess that you’ve created. I’ve no time for tomorrow.”
“Babe are you okay?”
“I’M IN OKAY. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT. DON’T WASTE MY IN TIME.” You were pissed off. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say those harsh words to you.”
“Babe, I want to sorry. I want you back. My life isn’t complete without you. I felt zero when you left me. I might commit suicide. I really can’t bear. I love you ____. Please come back to me.”
“But you said you love her. Kris, please stop toying me. I’m not a doll. I’ve feelings too.”
“I was lying. Can’t you see that? I wasn’t sincere! I love you with all my heart. Look, you were the one who helped me when I was having hard time. You were the one who gave me strength. You were the only one who stayed by my side when the whole world walked out”

You cried. Kris’s words really touched your heart. But still, his mistakes made you feel stupid, betrayed.

“_____ are you there? Please give me a second chance. Everyone deserves it right? I’m begging you ____. I still love you. I love you with all my heart. I’m nothing without you. If you won’t forgive me, I will ki---“

You interrupted.

“Shuhhh don’t ever say it. I forgave you. Let’s start over again. But remember, if you made stupid mistakes like before again, I won’t forgive you. Don’t hurt me anymore okay. Can you promise me?” said you.”

“OMG baby are you serious? Yes I won’t hurt you anymore. I promise you. OMG thank you very much. I love you very much <3 Don’t leave me okay. Anyway, let’s have a date tomorrow. Do you still remember the ice cream shop? The place when we met for the first time?”

“Of course I do. It’s  so near to my house though.”
“Okay! See you tomorrow! You must be there by 10.00 AM, okay?”
“Don’t worry! I will be there earlier than you!”
“If you’re late, then you must kiss me, okay?”
“Then if you’re late?”
“I will kiss you!”
“No, Kris. You must be my maid for a week. Deal?”
“OMG babe you’re so mean T_T Okay okay I agree! Babe I’ve to go now. Bye bye. See you tomorrow. I love you so much.”
“Goodbye Kris. Take care. Pls be late tomorrow kekekeke I’m joking”

[The next morning, your house-9.00 AM]

You were about to leave your house. You were planning to be there at 9.30 AM. You wore a white dress. Kris gave it to you when he proposed you ((to be his girlfriend) before.

“____” Someone called your name. You turned back and bam! It’s Sara. She was crying.

“Oh my God why are you crying Sara? Are you okay?”
“Are you having a date with Kris today?”
“I’m sorry but you don’t need to know about it.” You felt annoyed when Sara started to interrupt.
“You need to leave him. I’m begging you.” Sara cried harder.
“But why? I won’t leave him.”
“I’m pregnant.” Sara handed the pregnancy test to you.
“You’re really pregnant, then what’s the matter?” You felt so uneasy.
“I’m pregnant!” Sara repeated.
“I KNOW! Then what do you want? I’m busy!”
“The father is…… Kris”

You were so shocked. Your world just ended.

“That’s why I want you to leave him. I will tell him about this matter. And we will get married. This baby needs a father. I hope you understand my situation”

“You’ve…..sss slept www…ith him be….fore?” You were so shocked. You couldn’t even speak properly.

Sara nodded.

“He came to my place last 3 weeks. He said he had a problem with his girlfriend. I guess it’s you.”

“Okay stop. Don’t tell me about this anymore. I will make sure Kris will marry you. "---- Continue