Chapter 2

You're Too Late

“Hello? Pretty lady, I’m talking to you. Are you okay?” Kris worried because you didn’t say a single word. “Ah yeah I’m okay. I’m ____. Nice to know you, Kris. ” Finally you spoke up. “I’m sorry your ice cream………” Kris looked so guilty. “Ah it’s okay Kris. It’s just an ice cream.” In the deep of your heart, you’re actually sad. You said those words to make Kris feels better. “Hm ahh let me buy the new one for you okay!” You nodded. “Okay so what’s flavor do you want?” Kris sounded like a very caring father. “Can I have green tea?” Green tea is actually the first ice cream that you bought using your own money so you just love it. “Wow wait. You love green tea too? I myself like it! Wah we are sharing the same taste. Green tea is really nice, isn’t it?” Kris talked like a 5 year old kid. He was so happy. You nodded almost 10 times.

Kris bought the ice cream and both of you ate the ice cream at the park nearby. “Thank you so much Kris. It’s getting darker. I should go home by now. Bye bye! Again, thank you so much for the ice cream!” You bowed to Kris and walked slowly. Kris called you and his deep and pretty voice made you stop walking and turned to him. “May I help you, sir?” You said it in joking tune because Kris looked so serious. Kris started to giggle and he looked so handsome and perfect. “Nothing much it’s just hmm can I have your phone number?” You raised your eyebrow then Kris nodded slowly. “Ah don’t get me wrong. You know, it’s nice to know someone who likes something that I like.” Kris said it immediately because you looked so puzzled. You agreed and both of you exchanged phone numbers. Time flies and you guys started to date.

You stopped pondering when your phone rang.

"KRIS GEGE BB"

It’s Kris. He called you. You ignored it and lied down on your bed until you fell asleep.

The next morning, you were rushing to the hospital ((you’ve appointment with doctor))  and when you opened the door, you saw Kris.
“What do you want, Kris?”
“We need to talk”
“No, there’s nothing to talk about. I’m running late. Please move aside.
“YAH CAN’T YOU HEAR ME? WE NEED TO TALK.”
“You don’t have to shout. I’m not deaf.”
“So,…”
“No. Don’t you remember what I told you last night? Kris, please. I’m tired. I’m tired of all this. You don’t even love me so don’t treat me like you do. Please, I’m begging you. Stop hurting me. I’m getting sick of all this”
“Can you please listen to my explanation first? You weren’t like this before. You’ve changed.”
“Yeah. The stupid and nerd ____ doesn’t exist anymore. SHE’S GONE!”
You took a deep breathe.
“So what do you want to say? You only have 5 minutes to explain”

“Look babe, Sara has a problem with his boyfriend. She has no one. I just wanted to help her. That’s all.”
“And who are you to interrupt her problem and his boyfriend? How about the night kissing scene? Don’t you have something to explain about it?”
“SHE HAS NO ONE. Could you please understand my situation? And we didn’t kiss.”
“So where are her friends? She has a lot of friends doesn’t she? I’m not blind. It’s a real kiss.”
“She kissed me first!”
“And you replied it. It was too obvious. She loves you Kris. Can’t you see that? She broke up with her boyfriend, came to you and created some pathetic stories to have your sympathy.”
“Yah are you trying to say she was lying? Listen here, you’re not allowed to say those things. I know her more.”
“More than you know me. You love her right? You love her don’t you? Answer me Kris.”
“YEAH I LOVE HER. I LOVE HER VERY MUCH. ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH THAT?”
Kris shouted and you felt like that day’s the end of the day. You don’t have anything left. Your family died in an accident when you was young. That accident happened in front of your eyes. You don’t have friends. You chose to be alone. Since you knew Kris, your life changed. He changed your entire life.
“I shouldn’t have believed and loved you this much.”
Suddenly, you coughed. Even harder than the first time you coughed in front of Kris. More and more blood dribbled from your mouth and nose.
“Babe are you okay?” Kris held your hand.
“Let me go.” You ran immediately to the hospital. ----Continue

Author’s note: Nah that’s the second chapter. How was the first chapter?^^ Again I’m sorry if there’s any typing error and sorry for my bad English^^ XOXO :) :) <3