Part 2/3

Cherry Blossoms

 

{ Part 2 }


And so, the days passed by as fast as a speed of light. I already forgiven that lousy best friend of mine, Park Yoochun. He told me he was also shocked from the words that came from his mouth on that day, and he didn’t even think of saying it. Yeah, yeah. He got my forgiveness because of his cooes and such. UGH.


“He’s such a beauty. Do you think he could do me for only a hundred?”


“Man, that’s so cheap!”


“I bet he would do anything like that, since his mother’s blood runs through him. Hehehe.”


There goes the rumors again. I’m glad the beauty didn’t pay attention to it. I want to shoo them away and punch their dirty mouths until they can’t speak normally but, I’m not in the position to do that.


Leaning against the tree, I watched the cherry blossoms dance in the air. I held my palm to catch some. As I look at my palm, I stared at the flower petal. It looks like a pinch of snow, but it doesn’t melt in my hands. I leaned my palm to my lips and blew the petal away.


I watched the flower petal reached its destination, and it fell to the blue cold river. When my gaze averted to the river, I saw a boat with two persons riding on it.


“K-Kim.. Jaejoong?”


I blinked and rubbed my eyes repeatedly to make sure if I was just seeing wrong things. But heck, that guy really is the beauty that captured my heart every single day.


My feet led me to the river where the boat is.


I was right. It is Kim Jaejoong, sitting at the boat and—


Zipping up his pants? Buttoning his ed uniform? What’s going on?


“Hey, what are you looking at? Go away, we’re busy right now! You’re ruining our fun!”


He was accompanied with an old fat man. An old man who looks like a ert. Damn, what were they doing? Please, I don’t want those rumors to be in reality.


You’re ruining our fun! My face was raged with anger. I guess I was just worrying for nothing. I can’t stand this. I was about to go away when I heard a faint voice of a man.


“Hey. Would you like to ride in our boat too? Please ride in the boat with us.”


I spun my head to see Kim Jaejoong’s face. Is this true? He’s talking right through me? This is the first! My heart screams in happiness upon hearing his gentle voice.


“Please.”


Something caught my eye. I’ve never seen this beauty being so desperate to let someone ride on their boat. And his face looked solemn.. it’s like his face reflecting sadness and fear.


I’ve never seen the beauty having a sad face. It doesn’t suit on his beauty. He looked so desperate..


And so, I granted Kim Jaejoong’s wish. The old man told me to work on rowing the boat, while he sits beside the beauty.


Damn, I want to punch his face for caressing Kim Jaejoong’s shoulders. But then, I’m not in the position to do that. He’s too strong to be an opponent. UGH.


Suddenly, Kim Jaejoong stood up while I was still rowing.


“Baby, why did you stand up? Stay here.” The old man commanded, but he didn’t listen to him.


I tried to speak up as I row the boat paddles. “Uhh, please take a seat. It’s dangerous, you might get fall.” He still didn’t listen and just looked me in the eye. Yes, his big doe eyes are staring right through me. I think I would melt down in any minute. But what he did next was surprising.


He took steps and leaned up to me. Without hesitation, he pushed me off the boat.


He pushed me off the boat with him on top of me.


*SPLASH*


We fell on the river, and I think the boat was getting away from us. I can’t hear the old man’s screams because of the water. I can’t breathe but my eyes are wide awake. I can’t move either.


It’s dark. My blood is freezing. Am I dying? No way...


A hand intertwined with mine. I saw who took my hand.


I think it’s a mermaid. Wait, why would there be a mermaid in the river? They only live in the sea. I’m sure it’s not a fish either because fishes doesn’t have hands with fingers that resembles mine.


It’s him. The beauty looked divine and pure even in water.


Kim Jaejoong, why must you look this damn beautiful? I’m afraid I might fall for you even more.


And before I knew it, I was shivering in cold.


“AHHHHHHH!” I screamed out through my lungs. I jumped up as I felt the coldness of the water. I was in a bathtub.. with Kim Jaejoong silently sitting on the bathtub filled with cold water.


“I didn’t know you’re scared of water. I’m sorry for pushing you on the river.”


That voice again. It sounds like a melody for me. His voice soothes my heart.


Getting back in the water, I sat up again on the bathtub. “What was that all about? Why did you do that? Are you crazy? We might die there in the river, you know!” I exclaimed in anger.


“I said I’m sorry, alright? Be glad that we’re still alive. Sheesh, I never thought you talk too much.” Kim Jaejoong huffed in anger.


Is he angry? I don’t want this beauty to get angry. But then, he was pouting. Man, why does he looks so cute pouting like that? UGH.


“If I didn’t do that, that old geezer wouldn’t let me go. I’m glad that you came, thank you.”


The words ‘thank you’ echoed on my ears all over again. It’s the first time that we had a conversation.


“Stay still. Let’s take a bath with our clothes on. We might get sick if we didn’t wash ourselves up.”


I followed him. I sat at the other side of the bathtub facing him. He cupped some water to his palms and brought it to his face, washing him up. I just stared at him whose eyes are closed.


His eyelashes are so thick, like girls used to have. I wonder how it feels to touch that long thick lashes of his. His black hair was dripping water. I wonder how it feels to touch that soft silky black hair on my palm. The droplets of water fell down on his cute nose. I wonder how it feels to run my fingertips on that nose. And finally fell through his red pouty lips. Those lips.. I wonder how it taste like.


The droplets continued to fall down through his chin and his white knees. What small knees.. and white. If I touch them, they’d probably be very soft.


I was taken aback with my dirty thoughts as I saw him opened his eyes.


His voice rang through my ears. “Hey. Your nose.. you’re nosebleeding.” He chuckled.


“EHH?”


I touched my nose and yes, bloods are coming out. I never thought that his beauty could be very nosebleeding. I wiped my nose and washed the blood away.


He’s still laughing at me. “Yah, what are you laughing about? It’s not funny!”


“But you’re really funny! Hahahaha!”


“Stop it!”


I wasn’t expecting him to laugh on such childish things, because he looked serene and calm in school. Never in my life that I saw him laughed like this. I mean, I’m observing him for a long time and he never laughed. But then, here he was, sitting across me, laughing heartily over a ridiculous thing.


“You’re different. Usually, when guys are around me, they would start to touch me here and there. But you? You’re just sitting there, drooling over me.” He chuckled.


I stuttered. “I-I’m n-not drooling over you! Who said I was?”


He kept laughing. “Your nose is saying it. Hahaha.”


“Nosebleeding and drooling are different!”


“Yes, they have the different spelling but they have the same meaning. Haha.” Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong have the same ridiculous theories. Aish.


Suddenly, he stood up and looked outside the bathroom window. Droplets of water dripping can be heard around the bathroom.


His smile has left his face.


“Hey, is there something wrong?”


He let out a sigh as he continued to look outside the window. “There’s the pig again. He always come here with my mother and sniffs around for food.”


He shook his head and looked at me once again. “You’d better leave now. I can lend you some dry clothes.”


I thought that moment would never last, but it felt like a dream that only happened once in a lifetime. I got the chance to hang out with him, just for a moment of time. It felt like forever.


Wait, what does he meant about the pig? Do they own a pigsty? Okay, I’m having lame theories too.


The next day, I decided to return the clothes that I wore yesterday. But then, he was absent from school. Did he get sick from what happened yesterday? Maybe I should go to their house instead.


The way he laughed yesterday, it was so priceless. He was cute when he laughed. I wanted to see it more.