Where To Go?

Love and Hate

Kyu Hyun grabbed her hair and held it up behind her. “Stupid girl.” He muttered. But realized the it really wasn’t helping seeing as she was in such a state already. “C’mon” he encouraged pulling her upright. He kept a tight hold on her as she looked a little unsteady. He walked her back upstairs to her room. He came to the door and went to knock but Kyung Mi pushed his hand away. “Don’t” she said sounding awful. “You need to rest.” “Han-Ah will kill me!” she interrupted. He rolled his eyes. And moved her past the door. “Where are we going?” she asked weakly. “If you can’t rest in your room then you’re going to in mine.” “No, no. I can’t!” she argued. Kyu Hyun opened the door. “You have no choice.” He pulled her in the room. It wasn’t much of a struggle seeing as Kyung Mi was sick and weak. He ended up almost carrying her to his bed. Zhou Mi was already asleep and didn’t hear anything. Kyu Hyun helped Kyung Mi on to his bed and then turned away. “Where are you going?” she asked weakly. “To sleep in the chair!” he replied spitefully. It made Kyung Mi feel guilty but that was the least of her worries at the moment.

 

The next morning when Kyung Mi awoke she was alone. She looked around the room frantically but there was no one there. As she sat up in the bed she heard a voice. “Feeling better?” She jumped not recognising the voice. Then Zhou Mi came into vision. “Ah-err-umm’ She couldn’t form her words. Zhou Mi laughed. “Here” he said handing her a hot mug. She looked at him confused. “It’s tea. Kyu Hyun told me to give it to you.” Kyung Mi rubbed her eyes. “Kyu-Kyu”. “He’s gone” Zhou Mi interrupted. She took the mug from him after she had sat herself up. “Thanks”. He smiled and sat in the chair near the bed. “I’m Zhou Mi. Don’t worry I know who you are, Kyung Mi.” She took a sip of her tea and shivered. “You’re cold?”-She nodded. He got up and disappeared out the room. Soon later he returned with a folded blanket in his hands. He unfolded it and placed it over Kyung Mi. “It’s nice to meet you, I’ve heard so much about you. “Really?” Kyung Mi asked starting to wake up properly. “Yeah, Kyu Hyun talks about you a lot.” She narrowed her eyes at him. “He does?” she asked. Zhou Mi laughed. “Well, He MOANS a lot about you.” He made sure to emphasize the difference. She let out a weak smile.

 

“Where is Kyu Hyun?” Kyung Mi asked a little later on. Zhou Mi raised one of his eyebrows at her. “Why are you so interested?” She hesitated, looking round the room. Zhou Mi laughed and went back to what he was doing. “It’s not like that!” she defended herself. She walked over to the desk where Zhou Mi seemed to be doing some work. “It’s just…I have to…Thank Him! That’s it! I have to thank him!” Zhou Mi looked at her disbelieving her words. “He’s studying.” Zhou Mi replied simply. “Why not here? Where is he?” Zhou Mi looked up from his work once again. “Library.” Kyung Mi saw he didn’t want to be disturbed while doing his work. She decided it was her cue to leave. She walked over to the other side of the room to get her coat. But before leaving she paused. She looked back at Zhou Mi who was submerged into his work. She moved up behind him. Then she gave him a big hug. “Thank you!” Zhou Mi suddenly grew a smile. “Anytime”.

The library wasn’t hard to find. She entered quietly and then looked around for Kyu Hyun. After about 15 minutes she spotted him, reading. Well, that was pretty obvious seeing as he was in a library. As she was approaching him he lifted his head. “Kim Kyung Mi? Why are you here?” “Don’t I have the right to study too?” she questioned cleverly. Kyu Hyun smirked. “Now, what’s the real reason?” She cleared . “Thank You” He closed his book and put it to one side. “For what?” – “For looking after me.” Kyu Hyun sighed and stood up. “No problem.” Kyung Mi glanced quickly at the floor and then looked back up again. “And you’re not still mad at me, are you, Oppa?” Kyu Hyun snorted. “I’m not angry.” He grabbed his book and sat back down into his chair. “But don’t you have better things to do then be here?” Kyung Mi shook her head. “Not really.” She sat down next to him. “Watcha’ studying?” she asked enthusiastically. “You want to know?” She nodded. He rolled his eyes and let out a small laugh. “Typical.”