A Coinsidence?

Love and Hate

I looked at the back of the seat in front of me and wiped the tears from my face. I tried not to sniff because I didn’t want people looking at me wondering why I was crying. Well, there was only one good thing to do now. Sleep. When I woke up again it was a little lighter then what I remembered, looking at my watch I saw it was almost mid-day. I lifted my arms up and yawned. Then I realized! – there was someone sitting next to me. “Sleeping beauty has awoken, eh?” the man said sarcastically. I couldn’t see his face because he was wearing a hood. “Errr…hi” I said cluelessly. He pushed his hood down to reveal his gorgeous black hair in a cool spiky fashion. “Hey there.” He replied. “Nice to meet you” I added politely. “What? You don’t remember me?” I frowned. What was this guy on about? Maybe he had the wrong person. “Last night.” He said hoping to jog my memory. Now I defiantly knew he had the wrong person. I was out with my friend last night. I must look like someone he knows. He laughed at my confused face. Although, I still couldn’t see his face all that clearly. He was facing forward, not looking towards me. “I hope you got home safe, clumsy.”

Without thinking I grabbed his chin and pulled his face to the side where I could see. “You!” I said rather louder then I should of on a coach. “Shhh!” he hissed spitefully. “You wanna draw attention to yourself!?” He pinched the temple of his nose in between his eyes as if he were suffering from a headache. “I can’t believe I’ve got to put up with you the whole of this trip!” he moaned. “Where are you going anyway?” I asked offended that he found it so horrifying to sit next to me for a short while. Or rather a long while…it was a long way to where I was going. “Daejeon University.” He said still seeming angry. “Oh-my-god, no!” I said each word so significantly it sounded like 4 one-word sentences. “What?” He asked frowning. “I-I’m going there too.” I mumbled. He rolled his eyes. “Great fun!” he sighed sarcastically. “What’s you real name, clumsy?” “Don’t call me that!” “That’s why I’m asking your name!” I sighed angrily. “Kim Kyung Mi, and you?” He smiled and held out his hand to shake. “Cho Kyu Hyun.” I don’t know what it was but something about his smile didn’t seem right. It was the kind of smile you saw on murders before they were about to strike in films. I shook his hand – it was so soft. And only one thing came into my mind at that point – Gay!

 

“Dorm?” I asked him a little later into our trip. “Oh,” he said looking up from his book. “9A” I paused and looked at my time table. “Room?” “What you going to do?” he interrupted. “Stalk me?” I shoot him another deadly look. “123” he answered. I didn’t know they mixed genders up like this.” “We’re not 14 anymore. I think the boys know not to peep in the girls shower room.” I grinned at him half heartedly. “How do you know they’re mixed?” I looked at him. My face gave of the feeling that I was in pain. “I’m in room 122.”