Caught In The Act

Love and Hate

Kyung Mi’s first day of University went pretty well considering. She tried not to spend to much time in her room because of Han Ah. She was a control freak! Even after a month Kyung Mi still stayed well clear of her. But nothing was going to upset her today! This was a very special day for Kyung Mi. She went back to her room in the afternoon and waited till Han Ah was sleeping. She sneaked out into the hallway and took out her cell phone – 1 message. She smiled as she read it and after she had done so she slipped the phone in her pocket and made her way outside of the dorm. She sat by the fountains waiting – waiting for someone.

 

“Kyung Mi-ah!” She looked up. “Oppa!” she said happily. Kyung Mi jumped up and ran over to a man that called her name. She hugged him tight and in return he kissed her. “So, why did I have to meet you out here?” the man asked still holding Kyung Mi close. “My new roommate doesn’t allow me to have boys in our room.” She replied sighing. The man frowned. “Not even your own boyfriend?” she shook her head. “I know! It’s crazy.” He laughed. “Well it’s better seeing you here then not seeing you at all.” Kyung Mi smiled and rubbed her arms. “Are you cold?” he asked her. She nodded. “Here, take this.” He slipped of his jacket and placed it over Kyung Mi’s shoulders. “Thanks” she replied sweetly. Just then his phone rang. “Ah” he said reading the massage. “I’m sorry, babe. I have to go.” “Oh. Why now?” Kyung Mi moaned rapping her arms round his neck. “I’m sorry. But you know what it’s like. I’ll come and see you again sometime soon.” She smiled. “Ok.” He gave her a kiss and then started to walk back down the road. She watched until he was out of site and then walked back to her room herself. Even though it had been a very short meeting it made Kyung Mi feel better to see her boyfriend. As she walked to the stair to go up to her dorm she bumped into someone. “Sorry!” she said in shock.

“Oh! It’s you again!”
She looked up to see Kyu Hyun’s angry face. She sighed.

“What’re you doing out here this late?”
Kyung Mi straightened up. “Nothing.” She insisted.

Kyu Hyun was unconvinced. Then seeing what she was wearing he frowned. “Who’s jacket is that?” Kyung Mi gasped realizing she still had her boyfriend’s jacket on. “Oh! I meant to give it back to him!” She suddenly turned around and started to run. “Kyung Mi!” Kyu Hyun called to her. “Where are you going?” “Don’t worry!” she called back. Kyu Hyun rolled his eyes and started to run after her.

 

 

Kyung Mi ran round the corner and froze. She saw something shocking! There was here boyfriend – Kissing another Woman! And this wasn;t just some friendly kiss either. She clenched her fists. “Kim Han Byeol!” she shouted angrily, storming up to him. He turned around surprised. “Ah, K-Kyung Mi” he stuttered. “You bastard!” She screamed. “Don’t tell me! It was an accident, right!?” she laughed sarcastically. “You’re not worth it! We’re over!” Tears were running down her cheeks.

 

“No, Kyung Mi! Please wait!” “Save it! I don’t want to know!” She chucked his jacket at him and started to walk away. As she did she noticed Kyu Hyun standing there, watching the whole thing. He looked sympathetic. Kyung Mi tried to walk past him but Kyu Hyun grabbed her arm. “Are you ok?” he asked innocently. “What does it look like!?” she said still crying. “Calm down” Kyu Hyun said to her. “You’ll make yourself sick.” She ignored him. “3 times now! And every time he says ‘I’m sorry, I’ve changed, It was an accident.’ Well, I’ve had enough!” Kyu Hyun remained silent as he listened to the devastated girl. All of a sudden Kyung Mi moved away urgently. “Oh, God!” Kyu Hyun moaned after. “I said you’d make yourself sick!”