Chapter 3 – Gathering at the Pentagon

The Elusive Assassin

Sungmin and Ryeowwok arrived in Pentagon: the newly opened bar, early. They have witnessed the ribbon cutting ceremony and lucky for them to be early; they are privileged who received 5 shots of their signature drink for free. This makes Ryeowwok excites more. Sungmin on the other hand, remained calm and watchful.

As time flies, more people come at the bar. Loud music and voices echoed the place. But this does not affect the two men to enjoy the night.

“Hyung, their signature drink is excellent! I think I can make it 10 shots before I reach my limit” Ryeowook said boastfully as her reached his 8th shot of the drink. Sungmin, on the other hand watched Ryeowook from time to time; he just only had 4 shots.

“Yes I can agree more! But I’m reminding you again. I think 2 shots would be enough for you tonight.” Said Sungmi

“Oh...OK....” his voice faltered as more customers pouring in the bar. Ryeowook’s attention was caught to the girl with a long straight chestnut hair and slender body. He bids Sungmin goodbye as he approach the lady who captive this eyes.

Sungmin shakes his head at giddying magnae as he continue to drink his 5th shot and scanned the room. He noticed a short girl with a short blonde hair and perfect S curve body. She is dancing in the middle of the guys. She danced gracefully which makes him . But as he stared at the girl’s face it seems to ring her as a bell.

Hmmm, isn’t she is Lee Sunny? The sharp detective that Kanging Sunbae requested me to shake her off? He remembered his Sunbae complains a detective following his tracks as this detective is close to uncover his identity. He did a diversion just to turn her attention on his diversion and makes a chance for Kangin to run away. He stood up to his seat and went his way to her direction.

 Sunny on the other hand is left alone in the bar after her companions left her without a notice. As she went to the washroom she did not see them around. But instead of sulking at them she just enjoyed the night by chatting to the guys around and finally danced with them in the dance floor. She noticed a guy with doe eyes, black hair and medium build approaching in her direction, maybe to join her in the dance floor. She didn’t mind to shrug him off because she just got her attention.

He’s cute she giggled at her own thoughts as they danced together in the dance floor.

They both danced for hours. Finally, Sunny excused herself as she could feel the alcohol on her body that makes the guys (including Sungmin) groan in disappointment. She went to her place but she didn’t notice Sungmin followed her

Sungmin noticed Sunny is having trouble walking as her alcohol resistance weakens. He is worried about this beautiful girl. Suddenly, she fainted. He caught her on time and carried her to a couch in the bar’s corner. Ryeowook saw it and quickly went to Sungmin’s side.

“Hyung, what happen? Who is she? Is she alright?” asked Ryeowook.

“She’s not. Go to the information desk and ask for her companions. Here’s her ID” said Sungmin, as he gave her ID to Ryewook and went to the information desk. Sungmin got her ID from her pouch bag dangling in her body.

“Are you alright?” he asked Sunny carefully.

“Never been better!!” said giggling Sunny. She didn’t mind the man who is holding her. She even clings to Sungmin’s neck and rubbed her face on his chest.

Sungmin didn’t mind Sunny’s actions. But when Ryeowook went back after few minutes from the information desk and saw the scene, he blushed at Ryewook’s reaction.

Ryeowook cleared his throat. “I think she’s alone tonight. They said she was left by her girl friends. What are we going to do to her?” asked Ryeowook with a concerned look at Sunny.

Sungmin thinks for a moment. “Ryeowook, get ready to leave. We will carry her to our apartment” he said firmly that makes Ryeowook gasped in amazement.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Uploaded 2 chapters!!!!

I will log out in AFF for long days, so I will upload an update chapter for a long time.........I will be using all my literary powers for these next daysTTT____TTT.

Hoping for your patience. Bye for a while!!!